Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pretends to be busy enjoying Doha. šŸ¤” What did she do in Doha? Nothing? Where did she stay? In a cheap hotel because she couldnā€™t afford a 5 star hotel and she didnā€™t get a comp stay obviously!? And what happened to her lips?
Sure she was busy šŸ™„šŸ™„ she had probably connection flight in Doha and saw airport šŸ˜…

F904F49E-7A47-4499-AEF4-EFA1AF9C690F.jpeg

What kind of pretentious bullšŸ’© is this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And we can't even see the shirt? šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
That resort she's at is obviously sponsored because she's tagging them in every story and glorifying them but she didn't put AD anywhere in those stories.
Exactly! No way she paid for this hotel. She must have begged them for a free stay. And her bf tagged along. They are such losers

Reactions: 11
Sure she was busy šŸ™„šŸ™„ she had probably connection flight in Doha and saw airport šŸ˜…

View attachment 1166996
The four pillars? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚She is so insufferable, her obsession with needing to shout to anyone who listens about her diet and not eating ā€œsweetsā€ is pathetic and attention seeking. Shes so desperate for validation and being seen as better than anyone else. The posts Reminds me of that proana account /blog she ~allegedly had back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have noticed how rude she is to people in every video sheā€™s featured someone else. But this is a recent thing. All of a sudden, she became this self absorbed person that is incapable of listening to anyone else. She constantly interrupts and I hate how she puts people down but masks it as banter. Itā€™s pure toxicity. But her influencer friends are idiots. Canā€™t stand Caro and Xenia. Tam and Xenia annoy me because they try to create this image of superiority with their inspirational quotes taken from a tumblr picture. šŸ¤¢. Xenia the big boss babe who has staff meetings with her team to share unrealistic goals and inspirational quotes. Which serious, driven company does this?? Seriously, Iā€™d like to work at a place where we have time to sit around and share our favourite quotes every week. But at least sheā€™s positive and is putting in some effort to try and grow a company. Whereas Tamara has achieved nothing despite the opportunities.

I remember some of Tamā€™s old videos where she seemed super polite and grateful. There was excitement about visiting places. I have this holiday one from couple of years ago stuck in my head for comparison where she is like a kid around the hotel. Smiling and thanking every employee and just appearing to be this sweet girl that canā€™t believe her luck. Itā€™s like a completely different person (face and all) has taken over her social media.
I think her bebi is rubbing off of herā€¦and she is absorbing his energy & behaviourā€¦and the one of his circle. If anyone remember his rant about Croatian waitress at some Croatian hotelā€¦who clearly was not fluent in English or struggled to understand his snobbish way of talking in Englishā€¦and did not understand his question about fresh juice (or maybe refused to understand bcz of his rudeness)ā€¦and he went on such a disgusting, condescending rant about itā€¦I wanted to slap him! Ladies, if your darling is rude to the wait staff just bczā€¦.dump his ass! Iā€™d physically fight a man like thatā€¦as heā€™s not a man but a tiny shrivelled little prune with an ego that needs pruning. Ugh! Both of them are just disgusting excuses for human beings.

View attachment 1166996
No external cosmetic procedures can hide her internal ugliness! Even if her plastic surgeries were successful & she had aesthetically pretty faceā€¦sheā€™d still be odious! Bcz that kind of ugliness cannot be hiddenā€¦it oozes out of her pores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It sounds more like a PR trip than a retreat to me, also how does she have a snap of every single moment of the day if she only uses her phone twice? Or she meant she only turns her wifi twice?
And who wrap themselves in designer clothes on a private retreat? I mean if you arenā€™t working or taking photos and supposedly relaxing, wouldnā€™t you want to hang in comfy clothing?
At least now we found out why she shops for clothes twice her size, she is sharing the wardrobe with bebi šŸ¤¢

ā€œoutside of my 4 pillarsā€ what is this woman on?? Does she realise how ridiculous she sounds? Darling, before going outside of any pillars, just start feeding yourself, youā€™ll see your body will love it and you donā€™t need an expensive 5 stars hotel to teach you how to

she has truly become detestable, there is nothing nice about her anymore. she is looking more and more manly and ugly ( dead eyes, flat eyebrows, šŸ¤” cheekbones, botched lips and nose and a protruded distorted chin) no amount of make up of jewellery can save this faceā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The nose photoshop! She is so ashamed of her nose, what must her fake influencer friends say about her behind her back when they see the facetune fails?
she photoshopped her hair as well!!! FREAK by all four pillars ( she learned a new word from paid PR flyer they gave to her in a hotel)

• Haha
The four pillars? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚She is so insufferable, her obsession with needing to shout to anyone who listens about her diet and not eating ā€œsweetsā€ is pathetic and attention seeking. Shes so desperate for validation and being seen as better than anyone else. The posts Reminds me of that proana account /blog she ~allegedly had back in the day.
Damn I almost forgot about that proana crap .

Reactions: 7
she has truly become detestable, there is nothing nice about her anymore. she is looking more and more manly and ugly ( dead eyes, flat eyebrows, šŸ¤” cheekbones, botched lips and nose and a protruded distorted chin) no amount of make up of jewellery can save this faceā€¦
THIS!
let's not start about odd-looking body/distorted body image issues...

Reactions: 4
she photoshopped her hair as well!!! FREAK by all four pillars ( she learned a new word from paid PR flyer they gave to her in a hotel)
The four pillars are killing me too. Literally sounds like something new she picked from a flyer. Sounds very cult-ish doesnā€™t it? These people have no brain. Balloon heads full of air.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The four pillars are killing me too. Literally sounds like something new she picked from a flyer. Sounds very cult-ish doesnā€™t it? These people have no brain. Balloon heads full of air.
I bet sheā€™s mentioning 4 pillars for engagement purposes only - just to get people asking more about it and to make a video, since so many of you guys kept asking to learn more about the importance of 4 pillars šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet sheā€™s mentioning 4 pillars for engagement purposes only - just to get people asking more about it and to make a video, since so many of you guys kept asking to learn more about the importance of 4 pillars šŸ˜Ž
I bet youā€™re right!! I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so naive when it comes to the tricks of social media influencers šŸ˜…. Of course itā€™s for engagement!

Reactions: 9
Damn I almost forgot about that proana crap .
How can you miss all of her ana crap? It is so much these days. First it was "no sweets untill birthday". Now it is "no sweets at the resort". How about the ugly truth? If you take certain uppers sweets taste like tit. I am not saying that I know what she takes but certainly recognise some of her behaviour

Someone said something about Tamara suddenly interrupting people where as she never did that before. Typical upper behaviour. She always talks about her IYKYK morning coffee so it is not the caffeine what made act like this

If she acts different in her next videos she was not on a retreat but in rehab

• Haha
  • Heart
47A128E7-2663-408A-8D3F-898516705F20.png
Hun, no need for this. Just show these people your daily planner (the one with water bottle refills), it has so much more details about your ā€œlife styleā€. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I just canā€™t guys, this whole thing is so cringe. Why everything she does has to be around ā€œself improvementā€ , ā€œmind clearingā€, ā€œreconnecting with yourselfā€ā€¦ common, you are lucky to go on a vacation every 3 months, period. If you feel guilty about it then maybe itā€™s time to review that planner but please donā€™t bs on how exhausted you are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How can you miss all of her ana crap? It is so much these days. First it was "no sweets untill birthday". Now it is "no sweets at the resort". How about the ugly truth? If you take certain uppers sweets taste like tit. I am not saying that I know what she takes but certainly recognise some of her behaviour

Someone said something about Tamara suddenly interrupting people where as she never did that before. Typical upper behaviour. She always talks about her IYKYK morning coffee so it is not the caffeine what made act like this

If she acts different in her next videos she was not on a retreat but in rehab
Either Rehab or some kind of cult bull crapšŸ’© for rich like in ā€žNine Perfect Strangers ā€žšŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1168705Hun, no need for this. Just show these people your daily planner (the one with water bottle refills), it has so much more details about your ā€œlife styleā€. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I just canā€™t guys, this whole thing is so cringe. Why everything she does has to be around ā€œself improvementā€ , ā€œmind clearingā€, ā€œreconnecting with yourselfā€ā€¦ common, you are lucky to go on a vacation every 3 months, period. If you feel guilty about it then maybe itā€™s time to review that planner but please donā€™t bs on how exhausted you are.
Is she drunk? What she wrote doesnā€™t isnā€™t logical. If you canā€™t take the time to triple check what youā€™re posting, DONā€™T POST IT, TETKA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Either Rehab or some kind of cult bull crapšŸ’© for rich like in ā€žNine Perfect Strangers ā€žšŸ˜³
I stan the Nine Perfect Strangers. She is plugging this thing so hard I can see her putting up her birkin 40 as a travel expense šŸ˜‚

This year she has gotten three travel bags and even though fashionweek lasts a month, no bag was seen so much in such a short time. True "money screams - wealth whispers" behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.