Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is another one of the two, why the long faces?
Here her face says, oh no, they Are taking again the photo of 2 us together, how can i get out of it later

and photo “without” make up… her theet, i call it american theet, so white and so unnatural
Two of them as couple, i really dont know what to say, body language says it all, i she she is just his “this season accesaoire”
I would be glad if they are in love together, but i dont think is the case…

Reactions: 6
especially since she acted like they were friends, also wasn't her bf close to him?

in reality there probably was no relationship but they are coattail riders to the highest degree.
Let's not forget when she cried in the vlog about him. She’s the definition of a pathetic pick me girl with zero sense of fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220216-164651_Instagram.jpg

Too bossbabe busy to give her following a vlog but she can go to Michael Kors looking like bargainbin Melania. Then again, the bin is exactly what everybody with some fashion sense already did with their bags. And way after the hype we have Tetka, pretending that there is no difference between Michael Kors and her audience buying MICHAEL Michael Kors 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1066531

Too bossbabe busy to give her following a vlog but she can go to Michael Kors looking like bargainbin Melania. Then again, the bin is exactly what everybody with some fashion sense already did with their bags. And way after the hype we have Tetka, pretending that there is no difference between Michael Kors and her audience buying MICHAEL Michael Kors 😂
One thing I noticed was the way other influencers were dressed for MK show. Everyone was wearing evening dresses/outfits that were reflecting the show. I she went like this? I’m still sticking to my opinion that she does not attend most of these shows (at least the very big ones) and just takes pictures near the location. Also the fact that she posts directly from some shows (Off White for example lol) but most of the time the day after. To add, her videos from MK show look like they were taken from the front row and let’s face it, it’s so unrealistic for her to get a seat in the front row if she really attended.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
One thing I noticed was the way other influencers were dressed for MK show. Everyone was wearing evening dresses/outfits that were reflecting the show. I she went like this? I’m still sticking to my opinion that she does not attend most of these shows (at least the very big ones) and just takes pictures near the location. Also the fact that she posts directly from some shows (Off White for example lol) but most of the time the day after. To add, her videos from MK show look like they were taken from the front row and let’s face it, it’s so unrealistic for her to get a seat in the front row if she really attended.

I think she is attending shows, at least she did MK show. But her look for the show was WTF. Leonie Hanne looked wow in her dress

Hi guys, you know i love myhteresa only there you can find all the sold out pieces
Hi guys, you know i love farfetch only there you can find all the sold out pieces
Hi guys, you know i love net a porter
Hi guys - WHERE'S LUISAVIAROMA

o - oooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot with her manic nervous energy in the recent vlog. It’s like she’s taken something or maybe it’s the not eating. And what is the need for the constant showing of the boobs and abs.

Reactions: 9
She was attending the MK show. That is why she had to show us the invite. I get what you are saying and I do feel she does that with other shows. Every time she has to show an invite, some gushing at the show and look at me and my friends after the show are the shows she really visited.

And her clothes being off, nothing new there. If she has to do something else than flower curtain or oversized blazer she is lost. She has no fashionsense only a couple of uniforms and a lot of money to throw at the latest trends. Even though she is so busy she always forgot what she bought 😆

If your favorite Margiele items are a deconstructed blazer and jeans and you start wearing Off White because your boyfriend works there, there is no inner Wisdm or the like.

• Heart
Awful hair...
Not to defend her hair, but I have some compassion, because I also have similar hair and it is not easy with it. It is naturally on the dry curly side, but not really curly. You can make it look polished, but you need heat, which destroys it really fast and it looks even worse. Maybe some keratin treatment, but I heard bad things about hair getting used to it and ending up dry. So if someone has a suggestion they are wellcome :D

Reactions: 7
Not to defend her hair, but I have some compassion, because I also have similar hair and it is not easy with it. It is naturally on the dry curly side, but not really curly. You can make it look polished, but you need heat, which destroys it really fast and it looks even worse. Maybe some keratin treatment, but I heard bad things about hair getting used to it and ending up dry. So if someone has a suggestion they are wellcome :D
Her NY Fashion week hair reveal = bunch of nothing as always. Nothing new to offer.

My hair type is the same and things I figured out work the best are no heat, nada, no-no and drown your hair in conditioner every wash. Try CGM, especially products CGM recommends. Dyson Airwrap is great if you must blow dry your hair, but you need to be patient to recover your curls/waves.

Her hair is dead, dry and terrible. She once mentioned she uses purple shampoo to remove red tones. Her hair is always fried, red and purple shampoo dries the tit out of it even more. Probably bad nutrition also affects the quality of the hair and her ED history.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hold on a second…she is NY and her insta posts are one picture per supposed show that we never see…or something. I’m so lost! I didn’t even realize she is at FW…the only reason she’d be invited anywhere is to promote event/brand/product on her insta…she’s not invited because she is somebody important…she is a walking advertising billboard …sooo the fact that I didn’t even know she is in NY is having me so confused now. What is going on!?

• Wow
The MK outfit looks frumpy and same as the outfit with the trousers. The photo with the black dress is one of her better outfits because it’s more feminine. She does not suit mens fashion and looks like a clown instead of stylish. Her skin/hair/face looks so rough in these unedited photos, bumpy, coarse and orange

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The MK outfit looks frumpy and same as the outfit with the trousers. The photo with the black dress is one of her better outfits because it’s more feminine. She does not suit mens fashion and looks like a clown instead of stylish. Her skin/hair/face looks so rough in these unedited photos, bumpy, coarse and orange
OMG she looks absolutely awful, compared to her photoshopped videos and photos wow look at those thighs and legs in that MK skirt with slit and then compare to same outfit on IG - fake witch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.