Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is sick!!! 33 old ass woman calls this her career and work, she is delusional or real life, imagine other women her age including myself, to need to write this down and call it a day full of work, absolute insanity and embarrassment

is this even a life let alone work

this is her career wow sounds like a day in life of a plant not human wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If making your bed and taking your vitamins is on a list, no wonder she is always "busy".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She needs a list for that!? Take vitamins!? Pour water!? Damn! Everything makes sense now. If you look at Leonie’s insta & compare it to Tetka…yikes! Leonie is busy busy…constantly on the go..and posts so much content…Tetka on the other hand…it’s almost all crickets ..you wouldn’t even know she was at any of the fashion shows. Please tell me this is not her real list! It’s a joke, right!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Manly energy
Short, tight, AND see through on the bottom? So, so, tacky and not chic at all. But I will say that her body looks good in this outfit, too bad about her overdone face and hair. I know that her hair is salvageable, but I wonder if there's any way she could fix her face to be more feminine again? Or is it too far gone?

Reactions: 7
Manly energy
What’s going on with her extra thick eyebrows. She just doesn’t get her own face and features. Those eyebrows aren’t natural to a manly face. If they were natural they would have worked but it’s all drawn/tattooed on her. Then then mouth is horrible too like a 50 eye old who went under the knife. She really screwed her face up!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
HAHAHHAHA ENTRANCE HERE AHAHHAHA
and her face, everything, this is gold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Manly energy
I did not want to say this but it does. And she posts so much pictures of herself so this is a one off. With all of her images floating around I do not even know why this looks so strange. Is it an angle, her make-up, a filter? Sometimes I wish she just left everything alone so that we could see what she really looks like. All these procedures and filters only add to her being more and more fake and it transcends to her character.

Reactions: 7
I am just gonna leave this here :D

View attachment 1075694
This is why I hate filters. This is like a whole different person, at some point they are not showcasing themselves but a fantasy of what they want to look like. And then by accident someone posts a picture in natural daylight and the mask comes off.

Reactions: 12
I am just gonna leave this here :D

View attachment 1075694
Why is her chest like that? It looks like what happens to either people aged 70 + when skin sags off of bone or someone extremely skin with no body fat which she is neither of those kinds of people. The bone looks painful but the lose skin doesn’t make sense because she is young ?

This is why I hate filters. This is like a whole different person, at some point they are not showcasing themselves but a fantasy of what they want to look like. And then by accident someone posts a picture in natural daylight and the mask comes off.
Yes agree and seeing this recent photo and any other photo of her at fashion week unedited or tagged IG unedited photos always makes me tink of the absolutely shameless photoshop/faceapp she did on that one photo where she was on holiday with dirtys friend giorgia Gabriele.
There were so many comments from that post saying she looked nothing like that in real life 😂 she is certainly crazy to be confident enough to post edited photos and get think she can get away with such lies

posted again for anyone who missed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is her chest like that? It looks like what happens to either people aged 70 + when skin sags off of bone or someone extremely skin with no body fat which she is neither of those kinds of people. The bone looks painful but the lose skin doesn’t make sense because she is young ?

Yes agree and seeing this recent photo and any other photo of her at fashion week unedited or tagged IG unedited photos always makes me tink of the absolutely shameless photoshop/faceapp she did on that one photo where she was on holiday with dirtys friend giorgia Gabriele.
There were so many comments from that post saying she looked nothing like that in real life 😂 she is certainly crazy to be confident enough to post edited photos and get think she can get away with such lies

posted again for anyone who missed
Thanks for those side by side pictures. It’s the bloody same dress! Except she wore it back then the way Leonie wore it now for the show. Quite unusual I must say (and very positive development, if this should be seen as a trend at all).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.