Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tetka is showing huge disrespect to her audience that follows her vlogs. I think she has realised that it is harder to hide her ugly personality and lies when filming a video versus only posting shorts and photos and now she is slowly, step by step, training her followers not to expect videos twice a week anymore. What a lazy and irresponsible child she is. Would be much more honest to just say she doesn't want to do it anymore than pretend like nothing is happening but just keeps not showing up.

It might be better option for her though, as her vlogs got so boring and her bad traits are getting worse and more obvious with every upload. She is probably looking at Xenia that is able to get followers without yt videos, but tetka is not creating anything, so from that point I don't understand her choice as well, as in videos, she is at least showing her feet, so there's the content some people like 😂. (If there was a choice at all, and not her laziness deciding 🙄)

And what do we do with this thread... I think she is creating such a bad energy in all the people watching her that it is slowly becoming unbearable to even hate watch her 🤮

Aaaaand, does anyone else still misses Tamliar like I do? 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So she thought cutting 2 strands of hair would be a crazy new hairstyle and worthy of our attention?
does she think our lives are as vacant as her soul and Milan flat 😂
Her videos are getting boring and repetitive. It is always a new haul of unaffordable and ill fitting clothes she got gifted.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_7536.PNG
IMG_7539 2.jpg

For all of you that TINK she is pretty or TIN

She needs a scrub, and to actually wear this and TINK it looks good, wtf is all of this on her, tragic...

So she thought cutting 2 strands of hair would be a crazy new hairstyle and worthy of our attention?
does she think our lives are as vacant as her soul and Milan flat 😂
Her videos are getting boring and repetitive. It is always a new haul of unaffordable and ill fitting clothes she got gifted.
she looks batshit crazy with those 2 thinned hair strands, looks like a child took scissors and accidentally cut 0.0001 mm of hair - wow big reveal

same as new apartment

psycho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Holly tit! These fotos!
Tetka is really a woman of a tit color(and soul)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1062897View attachment 1062902

For all of you that TINK she is pretty or TIN

She needs a scrub, and to actually wear this and TINK it looks good, wtf is all of this on her, tragic...

she looks batshit crazy with those 2 thinned hair strands, looks like a child took scissors and accidentally cut 0.0001 mm of hair - wow big reveal

same as new apartment

psycho
" She needs a scrub " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gosh you are 💯;right on that , she looks so filthy and kinda cheap 🤮🚫🆘❌

Gosh this gave me chills , they look like two junkies , two dropouts 🤮🤮☢

Reactions: 13
I have no clue what is going on here…so just observing out of context … she looks miserable and bothered . He has his hands in the pocket of his PANTS…not the coat…all to maintain he’s “cool” fashionable look as he walks…she squeezes her arm though his pocketed one…and even though attached looks disengaged. She loves attention….so why isn’t she happy to be photographed or recorded in this case!? Or is this her new ‘natural’ resting face!? The other girl with her back turned is perfection in a sense that she makes it look as if she doesn’t want to be a part of this duo..”oh no, you want catch me with these two!”…it’s obvious they were just passing by her but the whole composition is on point.

All the unboxings were getting old. But I think that if you can make a bigger deal out of chopping two lousy strands of your fried hair and post a short instead of an unboxing, you're not worth an audience anymore. There will always be people hatewatching or teens who think she is inspiring, but she does not deserve it. If you look like her bff's like Xenia, Caro and Bryan they are more than just clothes and they speak up about the things they are passionate about.

Xenia is four and watches disney, is excited about mental health and her own brand. Caro is super sporty. Bryan speaks out about social injustice. Tamara gives us crickets. It is only about clothes. And if you do not even take the time to post superficial content, that gives off the vibe that she could not care less about her followers.

All the time she keeps asking "who do you follow, what do you want to see." That is not asking your audience what they want but comes off as a lack of creativity. If I want to watch whatever, youtube has it. I watch her because of her. And by now because it is a routine, just like that fuckboy you once dated. He was not good for you, you knew that from the start but he was not all bad either. So thinking back to your sixteen year old self who knew nothing about the world and it feels bittersweet. That is why I watch Tamara now. She once alligned with me, I hoped for the best, not anymore now, but I can still remember the days that I liked her. Classic hatewatch.

I just hope her agency is not only looking at her views or subscribers but also at content. She needs to think long and hard about adding some depth to her because she is already on her way out. Moving to Paris was the best thing she did. Everything after that was the worst.

Reactions: 15
I wish she used color (lipstick, lip oil, etc.) and not a concealer as her lipstick, the no-lips look is making her look sickly and grey.

On another note, the "couple" photos of them: if you told me that those two are homeless and living on the strees or even a sketchy motel, I would totally believe you. They look so scruffy. I don't think she cares, she probably sees herself as a celebrity and acts like every Disney female actor who has gone thru the "wild" period to prove that they are a grown-ass woman that can be sexy and provocative. Tama is the total opposite, she fucked up her face really bad for someone that young.

I wonder how long Tama can last? The relationship is as real as her cheeks and she has no motivation to work as an influencer. If she gets irrelevant she will lose her influencer-marked value and will have little to no income. Her bags and other luxe items are badly taken care of and will have stagnated or even decreased in value. What will she do then?

• Haha
Awful hair...
Please, at least she did something with that hair. I would love to see her with maybe long bob, natural hair ofc.
I don't think this new hairstlye doesn't suit her, rather that she's lazy with styling.

And them as a couple... Arabs? What does it even mean? Because of the skin? his hair? her what? - kelly?
Homeless? Because of his pants and hair? She does not look homeless, not in this pics. Hair is lazy, but her outfit screams ***BRANDS***
Think that their vibe is pretty fine... Even tho I would never picture her with him, she's such a Balkan businessman aesthetics girl. At least was hahaha
FT is Kanye to her Kim lol 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Please, at least she did something with that hair. I would love to see her with maybe long bob, natural hair ofc.
I don't think this new hairstlye doesn't suit her, rather that she's lazy with styling.

And them as a couple... Arabs? What does it even mean? Because of the skin? his hair? her what? - kelly?
Homeless? Because of his pants and hair? She does not look homeless, not in this pics. Hair is lazy, but her outfit screams ***BRANDS***
Think that their vibe is pretty fine... Even tho I would never picture her with him, she's such a Balkan businessman aesthetics girl. At least was hahaha
FT is Kanye to her Kim lol 🤪
Umm couldn’t disagree more, sorry. She looks overly brown i.e fake tan and unflattering. She doesn’t scream ‘brands’.. do you mean with that little Kelly that ever “influencer” (I stilll can’t get myself to use that word to describe these women) has? It’s a fake: 100%
I don’t think she looks lazy while styling, she is just looking lost. Even without styling some people have the natural class. She doesn’t. I still think he is himself, she is LOST. They don’t look good together at all. His body language says, leave me alone. She is falling on him because probably she gets no attention. How sad to watch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.