Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been so boring lately so that means it a good time to look at what gems her tagged photos can give us - we have an unflattering screenshot from the fan account of her outfits, her hunchback and her wearing ugly fendi, an awkward horsey denture smile and then a filler cat lady botched photo to end with
The gigantic heels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back and posture look shoo bad, maybe Hermes has a cane collection?
Tetka get to working out asap, your spine needs muscles to support it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i recently befriended a watch enthusiast/expert and i showed him pics of tamara's watch, he said it's most likely fake!! lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You guys, the hair...is finally making an appearance
what a freak, pathological liar strikes again...she looks awful recently, hair face, lips, styling, dead stare ugh, really repulsive, plus WOC is back in greasy dirty edition..my gosh she has totally lost the plot, no content, no work, no brands sponsorship, she is left behind and it is only downhill from here

she did another 30 sec unboxing of 2 hermes belts hahaha, and some lowlifes are congratulating her in comments on belts?!?! gosh what a society we live in

imagine someone congratulates you on your weekly grocery shopping, wow congrats you got that oat milk latte wow, enjoy it you deserve it

i am so done with social media and dead influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys, the hair...is finally making an appearance
Having long fringes now Tam? And that's it dummy?? Wow, what a huuge change "can't wait to show you what we did blaaa blaaa" 🙄
Anyway I see why she is hiding it now, she can't make it work and style it the way it is, so she keeps the hair pulled up for events.
Loss of confidence is so obvious and she can't even admit to her followers that she is not happy with it...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I also think she is trying short girl hairstyles (Ariana Grande) and looks like an idiot… she is way too manly looking to be pulling a Barbie girl hairdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She has been so boring lately so that means it a good time to look at what gems her tagged photos can give us - we have an unflattering screenshot from the fan account of her outfits, her hunchback and her wearing ugly fendi, an awkward horsey denture smile and then a filler cat lady botched photo to end with
Seems like she hates doing YouTube now. Her content is now forced and procedural. No zest, no fun, just zombie blah.

Her handsome Squidward face, and boxy, boyish clothes are terrible.

the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face is making her look less feminine...

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.59.15 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
New hair looks like....
Please finish the sentence!
....old fashionista Lady ☢☢🆘❌🚫

Seems like she hates doing YouTube now. Her content is now forced and procedural. No zest, no fun, just zombie blah.

Her handsome Squidward face, and boxy, boyish clothes are terrible.

the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face is making her look less feminine...

View attachment 1060018
Wow , copy / paste pic 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold on. Did Tamara actually say this?!?
Yes, she did. This was not a mean comment made by a Tattler, Tamara actualy said this. I can not remember when it was, but it was way after most of us decided we all should know better.

With all the books she reads, proaiming that education is so important, loves to learn stuff and just in her latest vlog asked us if she wanted us to learn from her, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after blm, I thought she would be sensible and picked this up.

I'm sorry, that is a blatant lie. I never thought she would be sensible but I never knew she was so ignorant. Living in Jurop does not excuse anyone from blatant racism.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The non edited version is so far removed from reality and she just slaughter the expression “sneak peek”.
the way she said I bursted out laughing, and I couldn’t help but wonder what accent she’s using this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.