Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks 167 no more

watch for the Cartier bracelet / not real but real diamonds

i know of a seller who does these, I am sure Tammy is customer too
They do the opposite too. People buy a real love bracelet and let another jeweler put diamonds on it. Those loose diamonds and labour still cost less than a pavé love bracelet. They can still show a cartier box on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They do the opposite too. People buy a real love bracelet and let another jeweler put diamonds on it. Those loose diamonds and labour still cost less than a pavé love bracelet. They can still show a cartier box on camera.
Omg wow! Had no idea, people are just twisted and totally lost….

Reactions: 9
Xenia’s not going to sour her professional relationship with Hermes by inviting her industry friend as her plus one. Seems like if all her bags were real then Hermes would surely prioritise Tetka as a shopper, but they don’t, they only give her the time of day as a plus one.

Reactions: 15
Xenia got invited to the Hermes show.
Meanwhile, Tetka is asking her followers what to film for yt. I guess THAT topic is out of milk. 😂
Alexandra Pereira as well!! And she has like what 2 bags...really strange that Tamara was not invited and she had 300 k in hhherehhehmes

I bet she is livid to see her industry friends going :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just gonna leave this Here...
Laaawd, those oompah loompah legs o_O

This is something I never got with influencers who are cagey about stuff... Like how do their family members sit idly by and condone the blatant lying? Are they in on it (but they don't have any overt incentive to be in on it, IMO), or are they just unaware.... or...??
I think it can be a sore subject for family members, so it's just easier not to address it. Or perhaps family has addressed it in the past and these individuals are so delusional they go in more hardcore with the lies, fake facade, etc. Or some family members just don't care enough to give people some tough love and a reality check.

Reactions: 1
i saw an old video of her where she was talking about how she wished she hadn't bought her pink birkin bc she saw a bunch on sale on vestaire collection (pre loved). i honestly feel like that's where she gets them, especially with the quota bag manipulation

Reactions: 11
I was waiting for Hermes stories today, but it’s official, she was not invited and that is one sad, sad story (lmao). Bf didn’t call enough Hermes stores this time.

Tamara, you are irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I was waiting for Hermes stories today, but it’s official, she was not invited and that is one sad, sad story (lmao). Bf didn’t call enough Hermes stores this time.

Tamara, you are irrelevant.
And she has such a good relationship with hermes that just impossible 😂 the way she is always talking about her being in collaboration with hermes i would expect she could get a custom made bag but no I guess nobody cares about her there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she has such a good relationship with hermes that just impossible 😂 the way she is always talking about her being in collaboration with hermes i would expect she could get a custom made bag but no I guess nobody cares about her there
This is just a influencer half truth. Hermes does work with Tamara and she is not lying about that. She is just not telling the whole truth. She is buying bags, shoes and reasonably priced items like swimwear. Recognisable things that cost a lot, but not top tier for the brand. Then she can claim that she loooooooooves the brand. Shows some insider stuff and claims that she woooooooooooooorks with them.

Showing those lunches and pictures on the roof might look like a lot. Cue us peasants thinking that she must be someone if she is showing that. But Tamara shows everything and just with Chanel she is invited at Hermes beauty. Since Hermes launched a beauty line they work with everybody. But there is a huge difference between beauty and fashion. I said it before and I will say it again: She is not in fashion, this is just a girl that overspends on camera. Tamara is flowers instead of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Btw
Tamtam 7 years ago

I wonder how are these photos still online :)
Gee Tamara is an effing witch to zorannah in this vlog. No wonder Zorannah broke off that friendship. You can really see what kind of person Tamara is when she speaks in Serb.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Laaawd, those oompah loompah legs o_O

I think it can be a sore subject for family members, so it's just easier not to address it. Or perhaps family has addressed it in the past and these individuals are so delusional they go in more hardcore with the lies, fake facade, etc. Or some family members just don't care enough to give people some tough love and a reality check.
I think they probably find it strange and funny, maybe even tell her that, but it is in the end justified by the fact that she earns from it and there are anyways so many people that lie online and do it just to present themselves as more happy and sucessful than they are. It became normal to have a fake life online unfortunately. So it comes down to how much people actually care about real values and wellbeing of others, which seems to be rather little. We all have people around us that do similar things... what do we say to them? Mostly laugh, comment on it and continue with our lives

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone to claim their love about Hermes, she didn't even post the looks from the fashion show?!??!?

She is such a clown and is sooooo embarrassing!

Remember during lockdown how she lied she was invited to Hermes show but she "forgot" to show the invite LOLOL, probably they've seen it all

There is at least 10 girls with around 50k followers who got an invite for an online show this season and shared the looks online, Tamara go hide under the rock....

I really hope they have an ounce of dignity and stay true to their values of including truly chic and effortless women, not botched job and desperation level 1000000 Tamara

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t have the model looks (unlike Xenia), personality or fashion sense that will get her an invite at Hermes or get her the true fashion recognition she craves except in Serbia but that’s because her industry friends work at magazines or newspapers in Serbia. Everyone has a Hermes bag now so tamaras collection is neither enviable or unusual

Just gonna leave this Here...
I cannot get over this. She was so ashamed of her Serbian features which made her stand out from the crowd that she ended up looking like this moon faced, round /flat faced aged fashion victim. Very sad and pathetic

ugliest outfit I’ve seen generally in a while

Reactions: 15
i saw an old video of her where she was talking about how she wished she hadn't bought her pink birkin bc she saw a bunch on sale on vestaire collection (pre loved). i honestly feel like that's where she gets them, especially with the quota bag manipulation
If she was smart, she could make really great content around buying preloved, what to look out for, how to hunt down what you want and any kind of tips & tricks. But I guess her balkan mentality doesn’t let her do this because she would be ashamed of it. And don’t get me wrong, I’m from Balkan too, so no hate. Some things are just this way here.

I’m so glad she didn’t get invited to the Hermes show and Xenia + some smaller influencers were there. And some of you pointed it out good, if she really loved fashion and the brand,she would have posted some looks and commented on the show, but NOTHING.

Also, one of her new Donatella selfies from today. The resemblence though…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time here, had to share my Tamara experience from years ago. This was before the Social Blade and all other Auditor pages and apps, when they did not have to be so careful.....She followed me and unfollowed at least 5 times in one week...I guess that was the trick - you get a follow, you follow back and then they unfollow you...pathetic. I noticed her and people like Lydia Millen, Queen of jetlags etc getting crazy amounts of followers without any actual content to show for, and it was just thousands and thousands of followers (then you get in the list and its so easy to spot its not real people - their usernames, posts or the lack there of, following lists...its ridiculous)...then Tamara posted a pic with something about being authentic (lol) and I got triggered and commented how is it authentic to buy followers...I also wrote that to the other "authentic ladies" mentioned above...they all blocked me 😂😂😂 So thats that on that. Another one, being even worse, is Maja Malnar. To this day she creates fan profiles and comments on her own photos and then replies to all of them, to appear that she has a crazy engagement....but one look thru those comments tell you everything you need to know. So the point is most of them are just scammers...its sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.