Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone so ashamed of their real face, why does she keep posting these unflattering photos on her stories? She’s so odd
It's funny, I often read on Twitter how inspirational and classy she is, how she's made it as international influencer even though she's from Serbia, and then girls say she's beautiful. I never thought of Tamara as beautiful or pretty, I don't say she is ugly, but she has such an unpleasant personality and that somehow reflects on her appearance.

Reactions: 22
please all go see Xenia's story, they are walking out IM show, and fans started screaming Xenia Xeniaaa, and Tamara just walked off to other direction fuming hahah what was that
Omg 😂 And also Xenia posted the same story twice! On the first one there’s music in the backround so you don’t hear people calling Xenia’s name. But then she posted it again without music…Xenia, we see what you did there 🤣🤣 Tetka was mad af, her reaction is so awkward 😂 I bet she was pissed when she saw Xenia’s stories.

Throwback to her Serbian channel days and sloppy editing 😂

View attachment 789324

I agree, her Dior vlog was so cringe! She acts like she is 15 years old, but she is trying to convince us she is soooo successful
Thanks dear, I was just looking for a new profile pic. Love these vintage treasures 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyss please watch this video from 2:18. Clueless, outfit, black shoes, white bag. I can’t

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guyss please watch this video from 2:18. Clueless, outfit, black shoes, white bag. I can’t

omggg Tamara without filters and her lighting and with crazy eyes - high AF cannot even control herself stupid cokehead

this is shocking how she is behaving what an obnoxious chav ewww

Reactions: 4
To be honest, people usually look bigger/fuller on pap pictures.
The camera will distort to a certain degree an image, but it would not completely change the actual shape and length of the leg - unless somehow the legs alone were photographed with a wide angle lens. Also, how would you explain her legs appearing slender and longer in the top two photos taken by the sea?

Reactions: 7
It depends on lanses used as well as the angle. I used to model so I know this and that about appearing in pictures. I think Harrison (ITF’s husband had a reel about it)

Reactions: 2
Understood, which is why I mentioned a wide-angle lens. But the problem you would have in that image would be that the rest of her body has not been distorted in the same way. So in other words you would be suggesting that the top half of her had been taken with a long lens, whereas her lower half had been taken with a wide-angle lens, so that the two images could be cobbled together? And, if that is your suggestion, what happened to the person walking beside her? Why does that person look overall the same? I suppose as a film director, I'm simply asking questions.

Reactions: 5
It’s also the length of the skirts as well as the weird shoes she’s wearing in both pics, but for sure also the angle and posing on the seaside pics help create longer legs. But to be fair, i don’t find it being such a big deal anyway, i mean come on, we all use the pictures where our faces and bodies look the best, dunno, believing Instagram on how the people look like in reality is a bit naive… 🤷🏻‍♀️😁 i have issues with her (again or still) not having a decent content, even during the fashion week. Feels like she was more invested before, now feels like she goes only for a party and being seen/photographed.
Btw, i had no idea that her ex is Hajro’s brother, i remember her posts with him, always thought he’s British. Somebody know what’s the tea there? Also, finding the triangle Leyla-Zorannah-Tamara hilarious (especially with FT in the combo as well, to spice up things)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha yes, Tamara, all these people are there freezing in the rain just to see you, not because of all the supermodels and celebrities 🤣
It's not a problem that she posts pictures where she looks her best, the problem is she's faking it. She's not that thin, tall, Mediterranean type of a model, and that's fine. Stop trying to convince your followers you are. She's "working out" in a machine and keeps talking about her "abs", not eating and juicing and yet still has to elongate her legs in every photo, she's around my height- 169-170 and again trying to look taller. I don't care if she starve herself to death, she's a grownass, 32y old woman who has chosen to go down that road, but please stop promoting it on Social media, and stop presenting it as something great when we can all see the end results.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Probably her sister does not want them both living in her house, because of space, kids etc. and there is probably no appartment in Milan so he will crash at someone else's place.
This is something I never got with influencers who are cagey about stuff... Like how do their family members sit idly by and condone the blatant lying? Are they in on it (but they don't have any overt incentive to be in on it, IMO), or are they just unaware.... or...??

Reactions: 10
This is something I never got with influencers who are cagey about stuff... Like how do their family members sit idly by and condone the blatant lying? Are they in on it (but they don't have any overt incentive to be in on it, IMO), or are they just unaware.... or...??
I think this is where half lyes come convenient, for example she can always say she never said she bought an apartment (which is technically true because she never did, it was just very carefully wrapped up to give this impression without saying a lie). This is probably how she justify all the lyes with family, like “not my fault they miss-interpreted and twisted my words” which is technically still true, but the question is “is it ethical” since her job is to influence…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.