Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara trying on the Ghyiaaaaaaaw shoes was just her way of making all her foot fetisj viewers happy. Nobody would actualy consider wearing those green and white monstrosities but it was a nice way of showing her toes. Since I saw a video about youtubers catering to fetisjist I just cannot unsee the toes and sidehustles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wanted to comment that as well, are you F kidding me? I need to understand which par of shoes I'm going to wear???!!!
Tamara, what I need to understand is: have you gone completely crazy woman? How's it possible that you've been living overseas for 12 years and your language skills are on the preschool level?
Also, did someone else got rubbed the wrong way when she said to Caro (not exact quote):
Caro, you look beautiful today, omg, let that person always do your make-up? Her tone, it almost sounded offensive.
U don’t get it … she is just trying to sound smart and say someting unusual
I need to understand my shoes is sooo apropriate hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is definitely older than she says she is
I agree there is no way she is 32, no way. The first time I saw her videos I TOUGHT she was around 40 and the first impression, they say, is the correct one, despite the lies she serves about her age. Also, I know that the look she wore for DIOR show were samples, but did you notice the shoes? They were so damaged, I mean, it is like every time they give her the leftovers and I don't bite it that she chooses all the looks by herself. And after the show she thrown away the shoes like garbages, WTF girl please show some respect!?! She makes me avoid buying all those items she advertises for two reasons: 1. the way she treats all those luxury items and 2. the lack of her style, which is a mix and max of logos and super trends of the current season.-

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched this idiot in a longest time, but after your comments I had to watch the video. 5 minutes in, and what the hell is going on with DIAH? Also, what's up with her accent? Throughout these 5mins she went from British, Italian to French in one sentence??? The part where she shows the Dior beauty bag is soo staged and fake, I can't! And her hair looks terrible, cut it for FFS!
Why does she say « this is not sponsored » when the whole beauty bag is gifted 🧐
I watched her Dior video because of your comments. The scarf’s name is a Mitzah… it’s not a twirly. Wtf woman, you work in fashion 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
please all go see Xenia's story, they are walking out IM show, and fans started screaming Xenia Xeniaaa, and Tamara just walked off to other direction fuming hahah what was that

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ll just leave this here:

9F29C31C-6E6A-419C-A4D2-F27468B5A94F.jpeg
9F29C31C-6E6A-419C-A4D2-F27468B5A94F.jpeg
48670DD5-6CAC-4E29-AE19-38617A192944.jpeg
1E44FBE4-EF1E-4BFD-804A-708988D31310.jpeg

A bloody fraud!!!!

She is stodgy and photoshops her legs to look long and thin, I am shocked!!! What a gremlin in real life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG her legs are not skinny but the opposite... Sometimes I wonder about her real height. I remember she said multiple times that she is 1.74 but she seems to be shorter than 1.70.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does she say « this is not sponsored » when the whole beauty bag is gifted 🧐
I watched her Dior video because of your comments. The scarf’s name is a Mitzah… it’s not a twirly. Wtf woman, you work in fashion 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's gifted, but she's not paid to promote it 🤣🤣🤣
No, seriously, this Marketing Mag should learn something from her fellow influencers, the way she's promoting a brand, I would never purchase anything from that brand. My favorite part- when she got SHOOOO excited about the eyeshadow and said I will wear this one (showing the pink one) and her final make up look wasn't even done with those eyeshadows. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG her legs are not skinny but the opposite... Sometimes I wonder about her real height. I remember she said multiple times that she is 1.74 but she seems to be shorter than 1.70.
she looks 167 no more

watch for the Cartier bracelet / not real but real diamonds

i know of a seller who does these, I am sure Tammy is customer too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Zorannah and Tamara’s ex-boyfriend.
One of Zorannah’s closest girlfriends Leyla Hajrovic tagged Tamara on a restaurant photo. Besides Zorannah, that’s weird because Leyla is married to the brother of Tamara’s ex-boyfriend from the picture above - Sead. I remember Zorannah saying in one of her videos that she’s discovered Leyla while investigating a friend’s ex.
After the lunch Leyla posted a story with a bouquet of flowers from Off White, carefully tagging the brand and Tamara’s Filipo.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.