Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so 2 faces ago :D
😂
For those who think that's her original look..., nope, I think this video below from her Serbian channel is with her original face. The video is almost 10 yrs old.

This one is from 2015

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This face and attitude as if she is someone important....
looks like Ukrainian fashion show, no offence to Ukraine ofc, but what the hell are these outfits, she cannot dress, but the worst thing she has done and plain giveaway she is miles away from being fashionable or remotely caring for styling and being up to an occasion

this small-minded chav has to wear her fugly monstrosity mens watch as it's thousands of pounds, paired with stupid elephant necklace that is like a punch in the face combined with all over the place outfits...then to top it off throw in the mix vca and cartier that everyone and their mother on instagram has...just pathetic and insulting to my "fashion eye" :D

😂
For those who think that's her original look..., nope, I think this video below from her Serbian channel is with her original face. The video is almost 10 yrs old.

This one is from 2015

she is sooo cringe OMG no wonder she has no single friend from UK living here for 15 years or so

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
this just came up on my yt -

what happened to her??? she was normal here, not obnoxious, smug and fake tanned, with fake personality, friends and everything else

I guess a lots of ❄ ❄ ❄ and trying to fit into cool paris fashion circles + bebi influence has ruined her in just a year

so sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone I also wanted to comment on her fake 1 million followers. So, I remember clearly towards the end of 2020, every month her followers were increasing rapidly by 100.000 followers. So let’s say November were around 700k , December 800k, January 900k and finally in March 2021 she bought (sorry she reached) her first million followers. So let’s say the ratio of followers was 100k per month. That means, if this following was real & consistent, she would have by NoW_October 2021 around 1,7million followers. However her increase of followers suddenly stopped after she reached one million. Even with all this robbery drama, no boost was observed in her audience. Maximum she managed to reach with her big ROBBERY FIASCO was from 1 to 1,1 million. Let’s see after she reads this if she will proceed with buying more followers. Here is the photo in March celebrating her biggest achievement. And 7 months later October 2021 she is still at1,1 million . Congrats Tamidiot ! The simplest way to show us that your followers are fake is to stop buying them after you’ve reached the million 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This video shocked me and it’s a must see for those of us who did not follow her at that time. The way she talks,her lips and teeth and clearly a completely different voice and accent just made me wonder how the hell you can change the way you talk in only few years??
Regarding the vlog, the part when her manager says WHO asked you these questions and WHEN because I did not see it..wow so embarrassing
It’s the voice and manner that shocked me!! Totally different. But also, I swear her English was better back then! I kind of see what you guys mean now when you say she seems high and distracted. In this video, she’s so much more energetic, polite and chirpy. It’s so sad because she was likeable back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone I also wanted to comment on her fake 1 million followers. So, I remember clearly towards the end of 2020, every month her followers were increasing rapidly by 100.000 followers. So let’s say November were around 700k , December 800k, January 900k and finally in March 2021 she bought (sorry she reached) her first million followers. So let’s say the ratio of followers was 100k per month. That means, if this following was real & consistent, she would have by NoW_October 2021 around 1,7million followers. However her increase of followers suddenly stopped after she reached one million. Even with all this robbery drama, no boost was observed in her audience. Maximum she managed to reach with her big ROBBERY FIASCO was from 1 to 1,1 million. Let’s see after she reads this if she will proceed with buying more followers. Here is the photo in March celebrating her biggest achievement. And 7 months later October 2021 she is still at1,1 million . Congrats Tamidiot ! The simplest way to show us that your followers are fake is to stop buying them after you’ve reached the million 🤣
Guys I wanted to update my post cause I’m shocked. Maybe about 4-5 days ago I checked her followers were at 1,1 . Today they went up to 1,3!?!?!! Damn that hungry clown 🤤 She moves fast!! Brava tamtam here are the screenshots of 5 days ago and today’s

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tetka went on a shopping spree 😂 I wonder how closely the brands look at these numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this just came up on my yt -

what happened to her??? she was normal here, not obnoxious, smug and fake tanned, with fake personality, friends and everything else

I guess a lots of ❄ ❄ ❄ and trying to fit into cool paris fashion circles + bebi influence has ruined her in just a year

so sad...
She was so beautiful and graceful back then!
I guess that is why we dislike her so much atm.

Anyway, I had a friend who fixed a very similar jaw issue, with a very complex and risky operation. but it worked.

Reactions: 5
I wonder...why did she delete yesterday's ig post which while instagram was down had only a handful of likes hehehehe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I wanted to update my post cause I’m shocked. Maybe about 4-5 days ago I checked her followers were at 1,1 . Today they went up to 1,3!?!?!! Damn that hungry clown 🤤 She moves fast!! Brava tamtam here are the screenshots of 5 days ago and today’s
Actually she still has only 1.1 🙃

Reactions: 4
Um… this photo on her IG is so unflattering, the fillers look so migrated and swollen/puffy and her nose has swollen too. Limp hair, plain make up /face and ugly outfit

also, when was the last time GV was a relevant designer to the masses? Her followers will not care she attendes this show and the bag she got for free looks likeShein

For reference, laughs and comparison, the dior facetune photo from last week

edited to add - the balcony photo is a JOKE 😂😂😂 she’s breathing in so hard, her rib is at risk of poking out of her leather bag torso and what the F is happening with her down turned sad clown fish lip editing…we all saw the‘behind the scenes’ videos she posted on her IG a few days ago which showed Her real face 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she still has 1.1M followers to me?
14C4E594-0CA1-4126-B945-5565D80F9C6C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I normally lurk here, but taking a look at the images everyone has posted it genuinely looks like she’s trying to change her face into Monica Bellucci’s…

598B3A02-C223-487C-8716-8A84D6CAC6FD.jpeg

8542A6EE-327C-4E4C-97E9-CB38F9DD66FA.jpeg

Blasphemy

Reactions: 11
I wonder...why did she delete yesterday's ig post which while instagram was down had only a handful of likes hehehehe 🤣🤣🤣
hahah that was sooo pathetic and desperate...imagine the desperation level of deleting image due to IG outage and posting tomorrow just to get more likes

btw that image is bleeping weird and creepy, what even is that look, the pose with wanting to hump/eat the bag with her grabby paws ewwww

she is trying sooo hard but looks like literal clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.