Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, those are my exact thoughts as well. And it's sad that all these brands work with the same influencers, none of them is trying to differentiate. No, work with the same people and get them to influence followers to buy everything from Gucci to Versace.
I believe that in the long term this can only hurt the brands image, but that is also the reason why I think this kind of advertising is coming to its end, at least in this form.
Hi everyone! I l knew here, my cousin is obsessed with « TamTam » as everyone is calling her here so yesterday she showed me this forum, why? Because I saw the gold elephant necklace she replace after the robbery and I have that stupid idea to go try to find it on the internet and maybe buy it… but it turns out being very expensive 🤣🤣
I agree also with this quotes, the luxury brands are using much more influencer, maybe because it’s cost so much less than a million dollars contrat with a star, but in both ways , we still can’t buy it for ourselves. And I will definitely not save for a Hermes bag and wait like 4 years to have it.
mans this is what I find really annoying with Tamara, always talking about expensive things, dude if we had the money to buy a YSL turtleneck we will not be following you. Show us nice affordable things.
(also , English is not my first language, so sorry for my mistakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone! I l knew here, my cousin is obsessed with « TamTam » as everyone is calling her here so yesterday she showed me this forum, why? Because I saw the gold elephant necklace she replace after the robbery and I have that stupid idea to go try to find it on the internet and maybe buy it… but it turns out being very expensive 🤣🤣
I l knew here reads I am new here.
You are welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she keeps lying about everything including the boob job when everything is so obvious.
I’m wondering what she’s actually thinking trying to made up everything unsuccessfully…
Well I saw a video about her plastic surgery, because I was chocked when I saw her first video ever on a YouTube, it’s give me also soooo much hope about myself and thinking, I m really just broke, and I can have my face done like her 🤣🤣 anyway… she said on a video about 4 years or 2 years ago (a video where she is wearing a nice flower dress, that show a bone and the two orange shape boobs) and she said, that she don’t like to talk about plastic surgery not because she is ashamed, but because she didn’t wanted to push people to do the same because it need to be a personal decision, not, just to follow a trend. And only thing that I was angry about, is not knowing if she get the smooth fox eyes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm that’s interesting - maybe arthritis? I’ve never noticed her holding items like she did in that lipstick photo before but now I’m thinking back, I don’t think we ever usually see her from the waist down when she’s filming her vlogs as it’s always her sitting in a hotel room or airbnb talking crap and lying for 20 mins
Yeah I’ve been noticing it for a while now that she has this weird way of holding everything from her phone for mirror selfies to product bottles and stuff, but it’s not always the case and sometimes it’s more pronounced, sometimes less. I couldn’t find good enough pictures atm (I guess I saw that stuff mostly on her stories), but here is a screenshot from her recent haircare video. I also posted about it at least once before in the previous threads, so I’ll try to look for that post as well and link it
E58ACE2C-9C38-4196-85AA-66ADA35429F2.jpeg

Found the post! https://tattle.life/threads/tamara-...i-cant-help-it-i-love-fame.21295/post-5613049

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New IG video is beyond tacky and awkward, Tetka trying too hard to be sexy. It looks like cheap XXX 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot stand Tamara but you are wrong here, obviously Hamilton has a green card or the US passport
Did you see her first video on YouTube? I think she needed help with surgery, fillers etc for all her fashion shows etc., plus the filters for social media.
Nobody is perfect, but she needed this to help her get a « BASE » to photoshop easily.

Reactions: 2
Here is why this girl is so problematic. Thinking that a long and slim body makes a woman feel good about herself... I was shocked when I read that. Especially considering that the models on this catwalk in particular looked borderline anorexic. They walked like starving zombies. Zero femininity, not even masculinity. They were just plain lifeless and scared to death from trying not to slip on that wet floor. The show itself felt extremely uncomfortable to watch. And Tamdumb's story is just another proof about how tonedeaf and delusional she is.

A beautiful and good-feeling female body is one that is nurtured and cared for in a healthy and balanced way. Whether it is volumtious or slim, short or tall doesn't matter when it is holding and exuding a vibrant and radiant energy. None of these models do and neither does Plastic-Tamara. She is comical and tragic at the same time.

I couldn't see any other influencers share their thoughts on the show yet. Maybe they just chose to remain silent considering how awkward this show was... Dunno, all I know is that Tamara's perception of reality, beauty and health is clearly off and concerning.
I could not agree more! Soooo uncomfortable to watch! At moments I really thought, what the he**, are they all right? If they aimed to looked like they were drugged or starved to death and forced to walk, they definitely made it...

And on top of all of that, Tamtam trying to be noticed for her fashion guru wannabe comments, tagging restlessly, but never being reposted 🤮😩

Reactions: 14
Omg I saw it and I thought what the F*** ...she is like a drunk slut... also I am not sure if you remember in one of her videos in Paris she said that YSL's Anthony Vaccarello copied chanel... and now she is kissing his ass... she is tagging him in every story.... typical TamTam...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I saw the YSL stories and came here to comment on the fact that she’d made sure to post a photo from first row, but you guys beat me to it 😅.

I was disgusted by those YSL stories. As some of you said, the models looked lifeless. Their posture, walk, it was awful. I paid no attention to the clothes because I was fascinated with the zombies on stage. And to sit there and glorify it, like Tam did, just makes me feel uneasy. Her comments just completed the whole picture. It shows how unhealthy her perception of beauty is, which we know anyway. How are we to take her once-in-a-blue-moon, messages of social justice, seriously?! Tamara, friendly advice- get help.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
some Tetka at SAINT lauhrann musings:

she looks like a tourist in the Eiffel Tower photo, lazy photo location and the outfit also looks off. Too formal and badly and blandly styled, like someone who is visiting Paris for the first time and thinks this is how the French dress

And here again she posts both a less edited photo with her flat unrefined facial features and then a more edited one (but not as edited as the joke of a dior one from earlier in the week)

and the photo with Bryan boy - she looks awkward and bigger (not fat of course) than her edited photos.

and lastly, the ‘fashion’ commentary onthe IG stories is giving secondhand embarrassment. No one is reading or caring about her dumb and non informed views on the ugly leotards. I can’t with her and her self importance and arrogance

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did you see her first video on YouTube? I think she needed help with surgery, fillers etc for all her fashion shows etc., plus the filters for social media.
Nobody is perfect, but she needed this to help her get a « BASE » to photoshop easily.
Lol I think I quoted your response instead of someone else’s😂😂😂 oh man,crappy Tamara anyway

So who watched the new superficial braggy narcisstic vlog? The moment when she walks out of the Plaza thinking she is Beyonce herself. Who the duck she think she is😂😂😂 I always remember her vlog from 10 years ago where she looked like a Pakistani student describing her cheap shoes on a camera.
P.S. Why she always reads in French and embarasses herself?? When she tried to read printemps-été I almost choked. Kakva seljanka

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Lol I think I quoted your response instead of someone else’s😂😂😂 oh man,crappy Tamara anyway

So who watched the new superficial braggy narcisstic vlog? The moment when she walks out of the Plaza thinking she is Beyonce herself. Who the duck she think she is😂😂😂 I always remember her vlog from 10 years ago where she looked like a Pakistani student describing her cheap shoes on a camera.
P.S. Why she always reads in French and embarasses herself?? When she tried to read printemps-été I almost choked. Kakva seljanka
I started watching it but I had to stop because of the way she says "dior" its so bleeping annoying i just couldn't take it anymore... As balkan people would say čisto preseravanje

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Dior video is cringe worthy. The influencer line up where they all speak with zero intelligence about the collection...maybe with the exception of Bryan Boy. I can't believe how meek Tamara is in the face of her fake friends. Caro shot laser beams after Tamara (jokingly) made fun of Caro's inability to articulate any details about the show. Caro hates Tamara and was ignoring her until Tamara quickly came back with an apologetic compliment about Caro's makeup. Tamara also shaded everyone's limited English. She feels bad later (because her career is on the line for offending other more important influencers) that she brings up the Caro slight again the next day and apologizes to the viewers. This woman...no this industry is so weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she was saying "Dior" in the beginning of the video was so grating... I didn't even know what she was trying to say at first

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.