Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring haul. She only bought white cream Grey and black. Color is in right now abs she always used to wear it. When did she turn into this basic neutrals kim k wannabe Instagram influencer? This aesthetic does not fit her at all. Neutral knits for fall how groundbreaking,

Reactions: 17
New vlog is out, new haul is out. Old fake British accent is out. And her old/new old nose is out. Fast forward guys. A hidden net porter cooperation or not so hidden is also out
And she is begging so much to click on those affiliated nap links 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
HUH? she is literally just hanging around beaches, parties, lying around since robbery, high with bebi and fake friends...only job she has had is promoting gondola in venice and bakery in serbia are you ok 😂😂😂😂😂😉

Job being bebi raspy taking 100 photos with her legs cut off

also this copying Xenia stories, attempting to be cute looks so idiotic with half mil jewellery and botched 60 yrs old face, she always was emphasising how she never takes or post selfies, yet this is all what we have seen since 3rd nose job, eyebrow lift, buccal fat removal, and other frankenstein procedures she had + photoshop ofc
I was literally saying she was trying to keep up the impression of being busy and not really working so your response doesn’t really make sense to me 😅

Reactions: 2
Guys, how much do you hate people saying like in every sentence. It so juvenile.
It is a pet peeve of mine!! Like is one of those filler words when you lack the vocabulary to express yourself in a half decent manner. Tamara’s English is absolutely atrocious which is why I find it strange that she is more focused on trying to put on an accent before learning the words/grammar. Language is my specialty and I have worked with children and adults with English as a second language for years. Tamara seems to have developed the basic survival English but has not progressed from there, which is strange considering she’s lived in England for over 10 years and her job requires communicating in that language. That’s why a lot of what she says makes no sense and she explains the simplest of things in the most roundabout ways. I know a lot of native speakers who are at that basic level of their home language and lots of EAL ones who speak perfect English so where there’s a will there’s a way. But she’d rather buy Hermes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's still speculating where she's going to live? Looks like Rasputin has no intentions for anything except going with the flow....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly implants here
I watched a few clips of it and thought the exact same thing and had to come to this page to see if anyone saw what I’m seeing!! She definitely got her boobs done! And what is with this terrible fake accent she’s speaking in??!! She changes accent depending on the country she’s in ???

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's still speculating where she's going to live? Looks like Rasputin has no intentions for anything except going with the flow....
What a load of bullshit in her latest vlog. She has talked about how they are waiting for the Milan apartment to be ready for moving in and also furniture shopping. As for apartment renting in London. I'm not convinced, you need to be able to show a steady income and legit paperwork to be able to rent anywhere in the UK. My guess is that she will come up with some random reason why she will be moving back in her sister's attic. All this talk about Milan, London and Paris is so that we think she is living a rich and glamorous life. Not fooling me witch. You can see in her latest vlog that she is clearly unhappy and embarrassed to be homeless. Luxury haul where all the clothes will be returned. Homeless boyfriend who expects you to pay for everything, what a crappy life you are living. You are a woman approaching your 40s, witch you are finished. End of the road for you

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
6BDC76A4-8F27-4814-A264-8EA3AC5C7F14.jpeg

Confident, homeless, and illiterate at the same time! Ha! This is jist great and you are not waisting anytime showing us who’s winning! I’ll just say that you’re not wasting a second before you tell your next LIE! Simple as that. We’re WINNING!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
2A80B22A-BB82-4B44-9EE5-4A19904F9B44.jpeg

Of course Tammy invests in crypto currency! She also has a flat in Milan, will live in New York, a house on the moon, a mouth that’s not crooked, surgeries that didn’t leave her botched, Guinness World Record for largest pumpkin grown, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree! All TamTam does is LIE! LIE! LIE!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
TAMARA KALINIC YOU NEED THERAPY GUURLL...or psychiatrist evaluation so you can talk to them about crypto

this is the most insane statement...imagine TK talking YT crypto hhahaha,,,what a bleeping liar and embarrassment

she cannot string one sentence about fashuun let alone about crypto...unreal how psychotic she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
anyone else just get accepted by dirty? Or is his Insta profile now public 🤣
Just checked - It’s now public…hmm strange 🧐 maybe he is going to try the influencer life now and try and get brand deals like Tetka so that they can both freeload together?! Judging by Tamara being an influencer is shoo lucrative and pays better than his assistant job if it Affords 10 Hermes bags a year and diamond Cartier bracelets and van cleef just on a whim 🤥

did anyone follow him when he was private? He doesn’t have many posts, I wonder if he deleted/ edited his feed to look more curated and public friendly …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.