Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TAMARA KALINIC YOU NEED THERAPY GUURLL...or psychiatrist evaluation so you can talk to them about crypto

this is the most insane statement...imagine TK talking YT crypto hhahaha,,,what a bleeping liar and embarrassment

she cannot string one sentence about fashuun let alone about crypto...unreal how psychotic she is
Exactly! She mumbles in her vlog and can’t even form a complete sentence! I TINK!

I really get surprised when her British accent comes out! I started following her recently and thought she had an Italian accent. So whenever it comes out I get soo surprised! Hahahah! And in her latest video it switches back and forth!

If you noticed if she’s vlogging in London and is outside in a mall for example she has her British accent coming out and gets mixed with Italian! I’m so confused how her brain does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just checked - It’s now public…hmm strange 🧐 maybe he is going to try the influencer life now and try and get brand deals like Tetka so that they can both freeload together?! Judging by Tamara being an influencer is shoo lucrative and pays better than his assistant job if it Affords 10 Hermes bags a year and diamond Cartier bracelets and van cleef just on a whim 🤥

did anyone follow him when he was private? He doesn’t have many posts, I wonder if he deleted/ edited his feed to look more curated and public friendly …
Yes he did remove pictures, the more personal ones. He might be preparing his instagram for his influencer life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me too! The liar says NYC is on the cards 🤣
I plan to move to Mars, let’s see who is first lol

View attachment 760516

talking to herself YET AGAIN 🤣😭😭

View attachment 760518

delusional freak. People can only be scared of her face and nothing else
It is okay for her to believe this. It is okay for her to nest this in the minds of her audience. I know I am not scared of what she could achieve. We do not live on the same planet and her existence does not scare me. I do not even love hatewatching her because back then I did felt inspired by her. She was a good example before she overdid it with being fake. I know that people evolve but part of me is still rooting for og Tammy. She was smart insteadof vapid, classy instead of new money and real instead of fake.

While I am rooting for og Tam, sometimes it ends up in hatewatching. And the only thing that crosses my mind is gossip with strangers online and getting my heartrate up. The only difference she makes in my life is the time I loose on watching her. Which is otherwise spend on 💩 or 🏃🏼‍♀️ so no time lost there, and because I get my heartrate up I will loose an extra 4 calories a day. She might be in influencer but that is how much she actually influences me. Not a freaking Hawksbill turtle or other endangered species that she is making haters out to be.

On everyone* who reacted on me making TamTam more mindfull of the planet: I know that that is not a thing she does and it comes with the territory. She does not have to be mundfull but she always portaits herself as an example. So even if you are not an example in what you are doing, at least just say that that is your job but that the girls watching her can be more sustainable. There are so many influencers who (fake or not) hopped on the green train, she can do it too.

*Can somebody please tell me how I multiquote? That would make life a bit easier. This "dear everyone" is born out of sheer desperation and not mindfull at all. My apologies to y'all who where so nice to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly! She mumbles in her vlog and can’t even form a complete sentence! I TINK!

I really get surprised when her British accent comes out! I started following her recently and thought she had an Italian accent. So whenever it comes out I get soo surprised! Hahahah! And in her latest video it switches back and forth!

If you noticed if she’s vlogging in London and is outside in a mall for example she has her British accent coming out and gets mixed with Italian! I’m so confused how her brain does that?
it is very simple, she is fake ass B++++ with no backbone, faking her whole existence, including accent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 760419
Confident, homeless, and illiterate at the same time! Ha! This is jist great and you are not waisting anytime showing us who’s winning! I’ll just say that you’re not wasting a second before you tell your next LIE! Simple as that. We’re WINNING!
It's because she is obsessed of having a tiny waist... and she is is even typing about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has time to answer questions because she’s NOT BUSY! Getting mad at people asking shy she’s not at NYFW😂😂 They’re pointing out that NO BRANDS invited you Tetka - Not that you’d have to go through the proper process to enter the USA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 760430
Of course Tammy invests in crypto currency! She also has a flat in Milan, will live in New York, a house on the moon, a mouth that’s not crooked, surgeries that didn’t leave her botched, Guinness World Record for largest pumpkin grown, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree! All TamTam does is LIE! LIE! LIE!

She’s also clearly delusional...

CBE687DA-730F-4B80-88E5-8755106387C0.jpeg

Yes he did remove pictures, the more personal ones. He might be preparing his instagram for his influencer life.

Cause the world aint ready for this top notch hunk... let me tell ya
65ED50A7-9368-4A69-832E-02C97B905F4A.png

0FC99685-FA6C-4106-A2E0-B7B82C38CDCE.png

17EEF30F-B70D-408C-9C09-AD6FDAF5E747.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Me too! The liar says NYC is on the cards 🤣
I plan to move to Mars, let’s see who is first lol

View attachment 760516

talking to herself YET AGAIN 🤣😭😭

View attachment 760518

delusional freak. People can only be scared of her face and nothing else
honestly between all this bullshit that she's spitting + the swollen face im literally DYING HAHAAHAHAHAHAH thanks so much for all the screenshots girls! you made my day! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
But she says, yes she says that she never did any kind of toxic substance !!!
she is reading here and addressing the ❄ ❄ ❄ comments from here, by sending questions to herself hahaha

that's her career, responding to Tattlers

Tattle Tetka

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t request to follow dirty grandpa. He’s boring as duck just like homeless Tammy! Also, it’s Tetka’s way of trying to identify Tattle users.

Her pupils say otherwise! Also, she told us she’d stayed up for three days…DRUGS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don’t request to follow dirty grandpa. He’s boring as duck just like homeless Tammy! Also, it’s Tetka’s way of trying to identify Tattle users.
yeah well i’m following through my fake account so sorry Tetka 😂😂

• Haha
TROET be told, we do not know what she is taking. She could also be on some sort of prescription drugs but there will always be users seeing signs on other users. Although I do not know what she is taking, I do know a range of amfetamines that make you act and look like she does now. Her watch, bags or even jewelry might be fake but her body is not faking all the signs of a girl that has dipped her toes (or nose) into some kind of chemical substance.

Not to mention that frame of mind matters most. To some alcohol is toxic, advil is drugs, people will say it is not drugs when it is prescription based or the random druggie who will tell all her non user friends that she will never use anything. At least the non users do not know what it looks like so you could even do it at a family gathering or let's say........ social media.

^
I'm not an user , but it doesn't take an Ainstain brain to see smth. is OFF with her demeanour ( to say at least ) ☢🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.