Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her man face is back. I predict two catfaces, and then the Russian filter straight after for good measure. Who does this to their own face? If she was green she’d be an ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey no don’t worry, I get you. I just didn’t want you to think that I’m arguing. That was not my intention at all.

What makes me laugh about Tamara is that she’s supposedly a fashion influencer but apart from the unboxing videos, there isn’t much fashion related content at all. Not of good quality anyway. Also, have you guys noticed that recently she’s always wearing the same clothes. I get that she’s living from boxes but she’s worn those shorts she loves to every single event in the past one month and that Lowie set is constantly on repeat.

Loewe* I didn’t even spell that right… but anyway. She wears it a lot lol. Apologies for the double post.
I kinda love her repeating outfits. Like the same tan cardigan she is wearing over and over. I have three cardigans that I wear so repeating items made her look more relatable. Some people have a washing machine instead of farfetch hauls. It is 2021 and I thought we were a bit more mindfull of the poor planet we are living on now. I know she is an influencer and shiny new things come with the territory but nothing wrong with just a bit more consiousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would love it if she rewore those items out of choice and not because she had to return her loans and hauls, but we move. Every video of here is a Farfetch haul or a fake bag haul.

Reactions: 20
I kinda love her repeating outfits. Like the same tan cardigan she is wearing over and over. I have three cardigans that I wear so repeating items made her look more relatable. Some people have a washing machine instead of farfetch hauls. It is 2021 and I thought we were a bit more mindfull of the poor planet we are living on now. I know she is an influencer and shiny new things come with the territory but nothing wrong with just a bit more consiousness.
I agree 100%, I repeat my outfits too. I just mean that it doesn’t match with her other spending habits, choices and persona she has chosen to put out there. But I do agree that it makes her more relatable, not that she needs to be. I understand that Tamara and I come from different worlds and I am perfectly ok with it.

Reactions: 10
There is no consiousness, she is getting no discount codes to use! And she will never pay full price for clothes so she is waiting for the next brand to sponsor her. If she was mindful, she would not be taking 100s of flights which do damage to the planet

Reactions: 15
So it was publicly state it was a REPLICA? Wow!
Guys i was just reading this and something seriously doesn't add up.... if she had 12 Hermes bags stolen (B/K/C) plus so many others, tons of jewellery, her other watches, that would already account for more than 300,000GBP.
PP alone is around 150,000, there's no way that it could have been included in the 300,000. Or I'm calculating wrong?

Reactions: 15
Amazing, insejjn cremes and treatments, natural freckles 🤫
Overfilled with incorrect type of filler (filler type is too thick which should be used in different areas so whoever injected her is not good) which has migrated from lips and nasal line creating deeper nasal folds and new lip line/jowls. She’s been back at the Serbian street corner hair dresser for discount filler again

So her man face is back. I predict two catfaces, and then the Russian filter straight after for good measure. Who does this to their own face? If she was green she’d be an ogre.

Her man face comes out on IG every once and shocks me. She has no self awareness by posting such drastically different edited faces interchangeably

Reactions: 12
Guys i was just reading this and something seriously doesn't add up.... if she had 12 Hermes bags stolen (B/K/C) plus so many others, tons of jewellery, her other watches, that would already account for more than 300,000GBP.
PP alone is around 150,000, there's no way that it could have been included in the 300,000. Or I'm calculating wrong?
I was thinking the same thing her hermes bags alone without the jewelry would already be around 120-150 000 so something is definitely off here

Reactions: 11
4F61499D-8FEB-4197-8675-2729FBCCEB0B.jpeg

Tammy has created questions and is about to talk to herself in 3, 2, 1…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking the same thing her hermes bags alone without the jewelry would already be around 120-150 000 so something is definitely off here
I'm puzzled also ...
But I think it would soon come out if those were fakes , remember that riiich American can't recall her name ( she's YouTuber now , ex bodybuilder ) , she was also robbed and after a while they put remarks some of her Hermes's were fakes , they were angry with her , and also publicly pissed on her ...☢🤣🤑
So that's why I'm positive it was an inside job
Edit : Theresa Roemer

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm puzzled also ...
But I think it would soon come out if those were fakes , remember that riiich American can't recall her name ( she's YouTuber now , ex bodybuilder ) , she was also robbed and after a while they put remarks some of her Hermes's were fakes , they were angry with her , and also publicly pissed on her ...☢🤣🤑
So that's why I'm positive it was an inside job
Edit : Theresa Roemer
Omg I really hope that it does come out, because along with all the other lies that she is serving daily to her gullible admirerers, together with the constant FaceTuning I think that this is the worst kind of lie and the most damaging to ppls self-esteem. As someone pointed out, ppl around the world are living in a middle of a pandemic while she's mindlessly buying bags and jewelry, and does so without any taste or tact 🤢

I really think that there is NO WAY that Patek is real, if it were she would have done a huge unboxing as you guys already pointed out. Another option that might be possible, although I really don't know if even Tamtam would resort to that - there is a considerable market for stolen goods where one buys stuff such as watches and jewelry for highly discounted price. They are originals, but ofc no box, warranty or anything. Again, I haven't witnessed this first hand, but I know that for instance in Russia they do stuff like that...

In any case, LIES LIES and more lies... just so plain sad. And to think that I really did enjoy her content few years ago.😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 18
Well I suppose all the newspapers wrote about APP value of the goods that were stolen, or even smt like «worth more than 300000€»

Reactions: 3
New vlog is out, new haul is out. Old fake British accent is out. And her old/new old nose is out. Fast forward guys. A hidden net porter cooperation or not so hidden is also out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, how much do you hate people saying like in every sentence. It so juvenile. Plus, those bottega rubber boots are horrendous. Looks like she's going fishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a BOOOOOOORIIIING HAUUUUUL, i TINK average Zara autumn haul could be more exciting :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly implants here
Is it the lighting or is she looking extra crispy here? Please don't make me watch the video to confirm, I appreciate and thank anyone who does in advance!

On another note, I want to say that tam-tam is truly delusional if she is really convinced that she is coming across as someone in the 1% (I know this observation doesn't even scratch the surface of all things that don't add up with this woman). She can supposedly buy all these luxury items but be ok without having a single place of her own to call home (sister's place is not your place ok tamara, I doubt you contribute in any meaningful way moocher). She's trying to be perceived as this nomadic, designer luxury influencer hence not having a homebase. Hey homegirl, nomads usually travel light and with necessities, not a hoard of bags and jewelry that combined are hundreds of thousands of euros, pounds, dollars (if they are real). It's all a front. Before the pandemic she used to claim that she lived with her sister because it didn't make sense for her to pay rent on a place when she was traveling so much (and of course who would receive all her packages). Now she is in her 30s and she would look like (is?) a loser if she kept up that excuse, hence the move to Paris and her overall deterioration of content, character, style, etc.. I understand that in some cultures it is perfectly normal to have multiple generations live in one household, but I don't think that's the case here (Balkan tattlers lay it on me). If she gives that as a reason to why her and her praying mantis boyfriend start living with sister I will scream.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.