Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I ITNK you are right! A friend of mine had a prescription(due to major problems in her life) and she definitely had similar symptoms-she looked high, she lost about 10kg, she was hyperfocused, like a new person.
As soon as she stopped taking it, she went back to normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also everyone is on LV event in Berlin, but ghhuurl boss babe had to get up early for bakery shoot probably :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fashion month is here. Get ready for all of her “appointments” aka playing dress up and pretending she’s important while everyone else goes to fashion week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The “robbery” sympathy has worn off and the brands ARE NOT extending an invite to Tetka! Let’s see what excuses she’ll give for not moving to Milan, now🧐

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone,

I have been following this discussion for awhile but I’m new to the forum. I stopped watching Tamara’s videos ages ago (apart from the occasional video here and there after I read something on here) but I genuinely struggle to find any entertainment value in her current content. A couple of things that I wanted to discuss (apologies if my first post on here ends up too long):

Whilst I feel so sorry for anyone who has gone through a robbery, like many of you I am finding her attitude odd. I had things stolen from my home awhile back and that feeling that someone has invaded your personal space and privacy is horrible. I understand the need to talk about it as you search for comfort but she does it in a very strange way. In the first video of Tamara’s that I watched she had a sitting down chat and explained how she rarely did that type of videos due to her being a private person who doesn’t like talking about her personal life.Since then, all she’s ever done is chatty videos where she talks about her personal life. Also, when I first heard about the robbery, I googled to see what comes up and the first article (which admittedly, I google translated from a French media outlet) was talking about the value of the things that were stolen and on there it said €300,000 worth of bags, jewellery and watches, including a replica of a PP watch. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find this article again so I feel a bit bad mentioning it because it feels like I’m spreading fake news. I appreciate that they could have reported it wrong or it was mistranslated but equally I won’t be surprised…

The housing situation, anyone who is from the UK will back me on this. In order to buy a home in the UK you need to show a stable income. Influencers and in general, social media personalities, struggle with this as their income fluctuates all the time. I remember watching another famous YouTube personality who is worth millions of £ and he explained that he is still renting his London apartment because his income goes up and drops by more than 5% every month which is considered unstable income. So unless Tammy pays in cash, she won’t be able to qualify for a mortgage. I can’t speak about other countries’ regulations, perhaps it’s different in Italy.

As for the constant Hermes unboxing, it’s genuinely off putting for me personally. I apologise in advance to those people who appreciate Hermes, I don’t judge at all. However, the concept and the way they market the brand just makes me 🤢🤢. I don’t have a Hermes bag, so perhaps I can’t appreciate the craftsmanship but with Tamara stacking on the Hermes bags, to me it feels like she’s trying to disassociate from one social group and associate with the super exclusive 1% of the population that can get their hands on Hermes bags. 🤢🤢

There is so much more to say but I’ll leave it here for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
^
The PP 's fakeness
So it was publicly state it was a REPLICA? Wow!
I'm not sure about pp..
The article is in Serbian , it was here on the thresd while ago .

So it was publicly state it was a REPLICA? Wow!

It doesn’t say replica

Reactions: 8
No, it was a French article that was out in the first couple of days when it happened but as I said in my previous post, I have not been able to find it again so maybe they reported it wrong. Which is why I said I felt bad mentioning it but it would not surprise me.

Reactions: 5
No, it was a French article that was out in the first couple of days when it happened but as I said in my previous post, I have not been able to find it again so maybe they reported it wrong. Which is why I said I felt bad mentioning it but it would not surprise me.
The article that I posted was the first article about the robbery

Reactions: 2
The article that I posted was the first article about the robbery
Just to make it clear, I am not arguing and I apologise if it seemed that way. I said I saw it written online and I feel bad for mentioning it because that article is not there anymore. Either way, replica or not- her privacy was invaded and an awful lot was taken from her. Perhaps I didn’t articulate it properly before but what I mean is, maybe she doesn’t feel as attached to some of these things because they were not genuine/bought by her. Hence why she’s going through the experience seemingly unaffected.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone,

I have been following this discussion for awhile but I’m new to the forum. I stopped watching Tamara’s videos ages ago (apart from the occasional video here and there after I read something on here) but I genuinely struggle to find any entertainment value in her current content. A couple of things that I wanted to discuss (apologies if my first post on here ends up too long):

Whilst I feel so sorry for anyone who has gone through a robbery, like many of you I am finding her attitude odd. I had things stolen from my home awhile back and that feeling that someone has invaded your personal space and privacy is horrible. I understand the need to talk about it as you search for comfort but she does it in a very strange way. In the first video of Tamara’s that I watched she had a sitting down chat and explained how she rarely did that type of videos due to her being a private person who doesn’t like talking about her personal life.Since then, all she’s ever done is chatty videos where she talks about her personal life. Also, when I first heard about the robbery, I googled to see what comes up and the first article (which admittedly, I google translated from a French media outlet) was talking about the value of the things that were stolen and on there it said €300,000 worth of bags, jewellery and watches, including a replica of a PP watch. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find this article again so I feel a bit bad mentioning it because it feels like I’m spreading fake news. I appreciate that they could have reported it wrong or it was mistranslated but equally I won’t be surprised…

The housing situation, anyone who is from the UK will back me on this. In order to buy a home in the UK you need to show a stable income. Influencers and in general, social media personalities, struggle with this as their income fluctuates all the time. I remember watching another famous YouTube personality who is worth millions of £ and he explained that he is still renting his London apartment because his income goes up and drops by more than 5% every month which is considered unstable income. So unless Tammy pays in cash, she won’t be able to qualify for a mortgage. I can’t speak about other countries’ regulations, perhaps it’s different in Italy.

As for the constant Hermes unboxing, it’s genuinely off putting for me personally. I apologise in advance to those people who appreciate Hermes, I don’t judge at all. However, the concept and the way they market the brand just makes me 🤢🤢. I don’t have a Hermes bag, so perhaps I can’t appreciate the craftsmanship but with Tamara stacking on the Hermes bags, to me it feels like she’s trying to disassociate from one social group and associate with the super exclusive 1% of the population that can get their hands on Hermes bags. 🤢🤢

There is so much more to say but I’ll leave it here for now.
Only Tammy forgets that this is the second time she got robbed. I get it, you got robbed, traumatic experience, that stuff haunts you but she blatantly refuses to take in consideration that it might happen again and change her ways. Her solution is running away from the place where it happened and any therapist can tell you that that is not going to solve anything.

I do not believe her out of touch ass got some mystic sparkles from the universe and this selfabsorbed overly busy fashionista went out and then got back into the house to switch out her jewelry. Her day to day jewelry makes any christmas tree green with envy but she claimed that she felt something, went inside and randomly descides not to wear her perfectly planned accesoires but every sentimental expensive piece of jewelry and the most hard to get bag she owns.

She can buy jewelry but I am not buying her story. It just does not add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she's buying all those Hermes's for the 3rd robbery ☢🤣🤣🤣
I like how you misspelled insurancefraud.

Her latest ig post is just shocking. She actually looks afraid. That is just a shadow of the girl I used to see as a classy example.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to make it clear, I am not arguing and I apologise if it seemed that way. I said I saw it written online and I feel bad for mentioning it because that article is not there anymore. Either way, replica or not- her privacy was invaded and an awful lot was taken from her. Perhaps I didn’t articulate it properly before but what I mean is, maybe she doesn’t feel as attached to some of these things because they were not genuine/bought by her. Hence why she’s going through the experience seemingly unaffected.
Hey I didn’t want to seem aggressive. That’s really the first article about the break in that was published and I thought you were referring to it. I don’t think her watch was real, but I didn’t see any article mentioning that it’s a replica. No journalist would be so direct imo, they may suggest it to provoke a discussion. Anyways, there are so many websites nowadays where anyone can write a news article that I completely believe you if you say that you read it somewhere

Reactions: 7
Hey I didn’t want to seem aggressive. That’s really the first article about the break in that was published and I thought you were referring to it. I don’t think her watch was real, but I didn’t see any article mentioning that it’s a replica. No journalist would be so direct imo, they may suggest it to provoke a discussion. Anyways, there are so many websites nowadays where anyone can write a news article that I completely believe you if you say that you read it somewhere
Hey no don’t worry, I get you. I just didn’t want you to think that I’m arguing. That was not my intention at all.

What makes me laugh about Tamara is that she’s supposedly a fashion influencer but apart from the unboxing videos, there isn’t much fashion related content at all. Not of good quality anyway. Also, have you guys noticed that recently she’s always wearing the same clothes. I get that she’s living from boxes but she’s worn those shorts she loves to every single event in the past one month and that Lowie set is constantly on repeat.

Loewe* I didn’t even spell that right… but anyway. She wears it a lot lol. Apologies for the double post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.