Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lurkingin94123 @bblondon if you watch enough youtube you have clear signs that someone is lying. They do something they never do. Tamtam said that she never wanted to live together with any boyfriend. Then mentioned that she has a buisness in england so she must live there. So she will get something over there while he will live in Milan.

If you got the money for it, go for multiple housing. But I am just a peasant without money and maybe it sounds like a foreign concept to her, but if I am in love I would like to spend as much time with the other person as possible. I see friends with long distance relationships and they hate it but they have to. Multiple housing can be easy of you travel a lot.

There are enough reasons not to live together but every time she talks about it, her face and voice change. It sounds more like an add. And I might not know her in person, but I do follow her long enough (og nose anyone) to notice those things. She is just as honest about them living together as she is about the dyson add.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For some reason, I thought they lived together in Paris and with some of the comments she had made in the past I assumed they were looking to relocate together. Is it just me that was left with that impression? This is just prime example of her babbling constantly without making sense and everything around her is one huge confusion. She tries to ‘set things straight’ but forgets what she’d lied about before. I used to think it’s down to poor language but she’s getting worse. Which is funny considering it’s all documented on YouTube for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My opinion is that she may be fed up with " living on her expense " , but , on the other hand , why would she pursuing him to Milan ? Doesn't make sense ..
To be honest , I wouldn't settle for agreement to be the only one paying , even if he were my husband and I had kids with him ....
Smth doesn't add up here ☢☢☢

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on this thread for a while and finally committed to making an account😅

For some reason, I thought they lived together in Paris and with some of the comments she had made in the past I assumed they were looking to relocate together. Is it just me that was left with that impression? This is just prime example of her babbling constantly without making sense and everything around her is one huge confusion. She tries to ‘set things straight’ but forgets what she’d lied about before. I used to think it’s down to poor language but she’s getting worse. Which is funny considering it’s all documented on YouTube for her.
I believe she is intentionally trying to be vague, as with the whole Paris move. She was heavily implying the place in Paris is actually purchased by her, but was very careful to not actually claim so. The implications were made in a more vague manner, as for example saying that she is redecorating and buying furniture. Around this time I realised how dishonest her behaviour is. She made this whole speech about how she will not turn into a home decorating channel because "she does not want to monetize her home" and bashed people who do so. But the thing is, that was not the reason at all! The actual story behind it was of course that she moved in to that apartment for a few months only, and of course she did not (and perhaps even could not) redecorate anything. Only after her followers figured out she is only renting short term did she change her act. Then she pretended that it is completely normal that she is only renting, haha how did anyone even get a different idea. Hmmm Tami, you know how, you wanted that but your plan failed.

Now with the boyfriend I see the same pattern of behaviour. She is again very VERY heavily implying that they are searching for flats together, that they are just so madly in love and can't live without each other and so on... But again she does not actually clearly state: Hey everyone, I am going to be living with my boyfriend. That is probably because that is not entirely true, and she knows better than to outright lie on camera. So now that she is suffocating in the web of lies and half-lies she has been saying for the last year or so, she is making all of these crazy excuses and stories to hide what is really going on behind the camera.

I do not think she is dumb, but maybe a bit naive. She does not realise people that are following her are not just fascinated stans, but also real persons who have been through stuff like apartment hunting, long term relationships and/or luxury shopping. And that group of followers is slowly figuring out that she is not as transparent as she claims to be. Honestly, I think this might backfire on her in the future. She will lose credibility this way if she does not clean up her act soon

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My opinion is that she may be fed up with " living on her expense " , but , on the other hand , why would she pursuing him to Milan ? Doesn't make sense ..
To be honest , I wouldn't settle for agreement to be the only one paying , even if he were my husband and I had kids with him ....
Smth doesn't add up here ☢☢☢
Probably her sister does not want them both living in her house, because of space, kids etc. and there is probably no appartment in Milan so he will crash at someone else's place.

Reactions: 9
I am not familiar with the London/England housing market, but I am so surprised she does not have her own place there. She has been living in England for so freaking long... I would think that after literally a decade of living in a country you would at least be able to rent a small apartment somewhere to have at least a bed to sleep on. To be crashing with your married sister and her husband and grown child in your thirties is... yikes. And to drag your bearded homeless boyfriend with you is... even worse.

Either her sister has the patience of a saint or Tamara has seriously overstayed her welcome in that house

Reactions: 25
I am not familiar with the London/England housing market, but I am so surprised she does not have her own place there. She has been living in England for so freaking long... I would think that after literally a decade of living in a country you would at least be able to rent a small apartment somewhere to have at least a bed to sleep on. To be crashing with your married sister and her husband and grown child in your thirties is... yikes. And to drag your bearded homeless boyfriend with you is... even worse.

Either her sister has the patience of a saint or Tamara has seriously overstayed her welcome in that house
Well England is very very expensive if you wanna buy a house/flat also there are difficulties with mortgage so it’s not that easy(I am not defending her just wanna give you some info about the situation over here). Basically you can buy outside of london a 3 bedroom flat with tiny bedrooms (by train central london is probably 1 or 1:30 hour to get in for like 600k and these are prices for an unfurnished and sometimes flats in really bad conditions. Many people living here cannot afford their own living so they just renting their whole life also in London many adults (over 30,40 even 50) lives in shared houses which means they’re basically just renting a room. And for them it is normal cause they earn enough to let’s say live average life but if they would have to rent a place by themself even in the suburbs of London they would be considered as poor since their salary won’t be enough even for basic things

Reactions: 5
Probably her sister does not want them both living in her house, because of space, kids etc. and there is probably no appartment in Milan so he will crash at someone else's place.
I recall their parents bought that house for both siblings .
Brighton is faaar less expensive than London.

I recall their parents bought that house for both siblings
View attachment 773200

what is this nose? The tip looks messed up
And skin full of craters

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well England is very very expensive if you wanna buy a house/flat also there are difficulties with mortgage so it’s not that easy(I am not defending her just wanna give you some info about the situation over here). Basically you can buy outside of london a 3 bedroom flat with tiny bedrooms (by train central london is probably 1 or 1:30 hour to get in for like 600k and these are prices for an unfurnished and sometimes flats in really bad conditions. Many people living here cannot afford their own living so they just renting their whole life also in London many adults (over 30,40 even 50) lives in shared houses which means they’re basically just renting a room. And for them it is normal cause they earn enough to let’s say live average life but if they would have to rent a place by themself even in the suburbs of London they would be considered as poor since their salary won’t be enough even for basic things
Hmmm I can understand that real estate is expensive, I live in a large European city and over here the situation is pretty similar. Not that expensive as London but yeah I get what you are talking about. Still it is not like this comes as a shock to her? Again, she has been living in England for so long. And has been talking about getting a flat in London for literally years. For someone who claims to be so responsible, resourceful and organized it is a bit surprising that she still does not have a clue on how to rent a place 😂 If that house was bought by her parents, that explains a lot :unsure: Firstly, why her sister is ok with her being there constantly but also why Tamara does not seem to want to actually find her own place.

This might be pushing it a bit but - in that case I think Tamara does not want to move out completely as that would mean her sister basically gets the whole property "for free" and Tamara would have to buy/rent her own. On the other hand, from her videos I got the impression that her sister owns the place because Tamara always said she is living in her sister's house, and not that they are sharing a common house?

Reactions: 8
^
Trust me , they legally share it .
Even the sister wouldn't put up with DAT idiot if she didn't have obligations ...
Attic is hers .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she says she’s staying over at her sister’s because it’s “more of” her sisters fam living there? Not sure if that makes sense 😅

^
Trust me , they legally share it .
Well in that case, I can understand the frustration hahaha. It must suck that her sister marked the territory first by getting married and living there with her family while Tamara has to live out of boxes.

But why did she never mention it? I mean she always said that she is "living with her sister because she loves her and does not have to pay rent" and never that they own in together. Would it not sound better to say that she owns half of it (I mean in terms of supporting her narrative of a spoiled rich girl who owns multiple houses all over the world)?

Reactions: 6
Also think about it, if it was my property I would be annoyed (to say the least) to have a full floor taken by a ton of stuff no one uses (when T moved to Paris). Her parents own the house, both sisters just live there, that’s why Tamara can have the attic aka storage to herself.

Reactions: 3
Her sisters was her mummy there , cooking , cleaning , doing everything, that's why she's sucking up to her , she wouldn't lose that kind of nurturing and attention ...
Her ex friend told me that , even I didn't know about shared property .

Also think about it, if it was my property I would be annoyed (to say the least) to have a full floor taken by a ton of stuff no one uses (when T moved to Paris). Her parents own the house, both sisters just live there, that’s why Tamara can have the attic aka storage to herself.
Oh definitely. You can love your siblings to the moon and back but to have them sharing a house with you, your husband and soon-to-be teenage son is not exactly ideal haha. I thought that her sister just can't say no or she personally does not have a problem with it, but what you are saying does make more sense. If that is the case there might be some tension about what happens to the house - two siblings and one property, fertile grounds for family drama 😅

In that case her luxury shopping seems even sadder honestly, they have this attic stuffed with designer bags and accessories but no place to live in. I have watched a few videos of Sophie Shohet (hope I spelled that correctly). She is also a British youtuber/luxury influencer, but she has an actual job and is quite open about finances and how she budgets her shopping. Not that I particularly like her, but on her channel she discusses this idea of luxury items being "investments" and if that is true or not. Anyway, in one of her videos she mentions a friend that sold all of her designer bags collection and used that money to make a down payment on a house. I have a feeling Tamara thinks her luxury bags are not just fashion but also investments. That she believes her crazy shopping habits are not just that but that she is somehow acquiring wealth by having this crazy collection that still has value for reselling.

Now I think this is true also because she seems to be very aware of prices of items on the reselling market, she just can't help but mention it. But she did make a critical error there and had basically all of that "wealth" that she had stolen. Because she did not realise how people who do make good investments spend their money, and that there is a reason why wealthy people don't just go and buy 100 Hermes bags. It is a stupid way to invest, she just has a shopping addiction and an addiction to looking wealthy

Reactions: 16
^
Sophie is intelligent woman , she is another level , can't compare her to Dummy .

• Heart
^
Sophie is intelligent woman , she is another level , can't compare her to Dummy .
Hahaha one thing is for sure - if someone stole Sophie's bags she would not be left homeless

Tami just spends money in such a ridiculous way, she literally does not own anything outside of her clothes and accessories

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.