Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
I understand wanting to leave Paris because she no longer feels safe thereーshe did get robbed.
However, I didn't like how she phrased it. Saying because she likes expensive things and Paris is not a safe city?
Because you just NEED to be decked out in tens of thousands worth of jewelry and designer clothing and a Hermes bag every time you go out? It's just tone deaf beyond belief. Oh, poor little rich girl.
I agree with you! Except, I wouldn’t call her rich. She’s a poor little girl TRYING to play rich. Rich people aren’t homeless. Rich people don’t crave and flash purchases. Our TamTam is a try hard🤧 I love DECKED OUT! May I use it in some of my future post? You have me cracking up!😂😂 I love your post!!! I see that this is your 1st post. WELCOME ABOARD💖🌼

Reactions: 27
More photographers doing a heroes work exposing her face editing lies - her fox eye thread lift looks foul, she has made herself look less feminine and like an old bag. she has also gained some weight it seems…
I’m glad she gained weight. I hope she reads this- YOU LOOK HEALTHY TAMARA, no more juicing please, we beg you.

The face is a crime scene however. She never looked bad so I don’t get it. She had charm, now she looks like she’s melting.

And then the styling…. they didn’t do her figure any justice- whoever picked those clothes/shoes combo for her. The long skirt with the low heel shoes and an ankle strap 🤢… her legs looked like chopped tree trunks.

• Sick

klady

VIP Member
8F9566D7-799A-43A2-8A96-2B93B8BA57BC.jpeg

You went there early so you’d have some place to sleep other than in your sister’s attic🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

kitty_gb

Wow I can’t believe this woman- she is OVER AND AGAIN promoting Plaza Athenee when it’s linked to Brunei/ anti-LGBT.
Sick!!
I can’t stand her and her ‘work ethics’ everyone claims are so strong. She has none! She is a bad example for the young girls that follow her too.
She is claiming it’s her job to show expensive things she buys, that’s not what bloggers do. They give honest reviews, not show off. I wish she loses her following in the next months- I can’t stand for anything she is representing.

Fraud woman!

• Angry
  • Sick

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-10-11-09-19-56-70_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Ngl, her face looks like someone who isn't pleased with it.

The title of the video is 'DREAM BAG! Rebuilding my Hermes Collection.' 😬

Good Lord, she won't stop until she gets offered an exotic leather won't she?

So Tam Tam has yet another new Birkin.
1. I don't know where she gets her money from to buy these bags.
2. How she manages to get offered so many when the quota is 2 a year. I think up to now she has had 3 or 4 bags (Kelly & Birkin)
Business at Hermes must be really slow with the lack of tourists in Paris.
I don't think so! As per Hermès aficionado Bryanboy, the KB / quota system has been effective last season, and he already got his 2 quota bags already in Paris earlier this year. He did attempt to get another K or B in London, but due to the system, he wasn't able to. I did remember him shading her for the lack of security that led to her 'robbery.'

A lot of French Hermès collectors (not influencers) on IG actually did express their disbelief at Tamara's 'ability' to get so many bags, but as we all know, the French are the kind of people that are stickler for the rules.

They were hinting that she buys from a lot of resellers, because Paris is the strictest place in the world for Hermès. Tamara's not even invited to their private sales, which are only reserved for VVIP clients. All of her events are Hermès beauty. Speaks volumes.

• Wow

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
She literally read only the first Google result regarding red wallet and Feng Shui 😑

Actually, it's the opposite

Not to mention that generally, red is one of the luckiest colors according to FS. If you want to go more in-depth then you should know what element you actually are and which elements/colors suit you.
Yes, some say that red might not be good for a wallet but I dunno if that's a recent thing because for years and years and years, I always heard about red being favorable.
Disgusting dumb idiot again embarrassing herself. Feng Shui is entire ancient practice, not a singled stupid connotation took from google articles.

When you are that smart you Tamidiot - then you should know by Feng Shui principles - placing shoes next to work desk next to bed next to fake shit, and your living room looking like a stock room of fast fashion house, that you have blocked any life energy flow and that's why you got robbed

Not the red wallet - but your idiotic out of touch spending habits.

Btw she is so predictable, reading on here how we called her out that she NEVER shows stories from shopping in Hermes - next TING you know she is posting Hermes stories
We see through her FAKE friendship with Xenia- she puts her in TAMBnail next video

Btw another super awkward conversation between so called besties in that video. They are so awkward and fake with each other that is so unbelievably cringey to watch

• Heart
I don’t have so much of an issue with her not posting FT although I feel like the secrecy is doing him more harm than good. His name is fully associated with Tamara on google now. I get that prior to his relationship he was probably a private person but by not sharing his identity she’s making people even more curious to search information on him. If she began with, this is who he is, this is what he does, end of story, I don’t think people would have bothered. He’s really not that that interesting. There are photos of them everywhere anyway, apart from on her platform. I think she does it for attention not because she wants to protect his privacy.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t actually mind the guy. He looks like a bear and what not but there’s something nice radiating from him. I don’t know… it is of course hard to judge from tiny, edited snippets.

Reactions: 26
First time here, had to share my Tamara experience from years ago. This was before the Social Blade and all other Auditor pages and apps, when they did not have to be so careful.....She followed me and unfollowed at least 5 times in one week...I guess that was the trick - you get a follow, you follow back and then they unfollow you...pathetic. I noticed her and people like Lydia Millen, Queen of jetlags etc getting crazy amounts of followers without any actual content to show for, and it was just thousands and thousands of followers (then you get in the list and its so easy to spot its not real people - their usernames, posts or the lack there of, following lists...its ridiculous)...then Tamara posted a pic with something about being authentic (lol) and I got triggered and commented how is it authentic to buy followers...I also wrote that to the other "authentic ladies" mentioned above...they all blocked me 😂😂😂 So thats that on that. Another one, being even worse, is Maja Malnar. To this day she creates fan profiles and comments on her own photos and then replies to all of them, to appear that she has a crazy engagement....but one look thru those comments tell you everything you need to know. So the point is most of them are just scammers...its sad.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gang_chick

Are we all skipping the part where she said she needs to understand her shoes? The only language barrier there was her own, at least Caro admitted to not being able to express exactly what she wanted to whereas Tetka made fun of her, her language barrier, and said she didn’t know what she was talking about.
I wanted to comment that as well, are you F kidding me? I need to understand which par of shoes I'm going to wear???!!!
Tamara, what I need to understand is: have you gone completely crazy woman? How's it possible that you've been living overseas for 12 years and your language skills are on the preschool level?
Also, did someone else got rubbed the wrong way when she said to Caro (not exact quote):
Caro, you look beautiful today, omg, let that person always do your make-up? Her tone, it almost sounded offensive.

• Haha

KoolKat1

It very odd a 30+ y/o woman who claims to be so together and positive has no idea where to live. It’s insane to me that anyone could go on with life/work without having a place to call home firmly nailed down. Is she waiting on her boyfriend to offer for them to move in together? Did they actually live together in Paris?? Thieves must have known the date her lease was up because the timing was perfect😂

• Haha
Her ,,best friend” Veronica Ferraro had a little dinner party to celebrate her birthday and guess which ,,friend” was not invited 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Annesophie

She can't find an AirBnB luxurious enough to be her next pretend apartment. There are Fendi apartments in Milan, and she could stay there, as a temporary residence. Or she can live in a hotel. With her capability to buy Hermes like it's Starbucks, it's really just a no-brainer for someone sane to purchase or rent a new home.
She could step up her current boring content with apt hunting / renovations / home decor as a lot of her peers did (LEM, Frow, Mumblr…).
Or she could be upfront and say she prefers staying at airbnbs and hotels for the time being, which is fine.
She buried herself in her lies and inaccurate wording of things.
There has never been any real apt in Paris, all long term holiday/business rentals.
There has never been any London place, she was thinking of getting a place but then covid happened.
The pax wardrobes are gone, this might be the custom closet her BF is gonna install in « their » Milan place. Which has been talked about for months but still, she has never been there, nor shown any pictures nor set any moving date. I suspect she is still Tinking about « buying »(renting) a place there, and Noting has been set up yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
TAMARA KALINIC YOU NEED THERAPY GUURLL...or psychiatrist evaluation so you can talk to them about crypto

this is the most insane statement...imagine TK talking YT crypto hhahaha,,,what a fucking liar and embarrassment

she cannot string one sentence about fashuun let alone about crypto...unreal how psychotic she is

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Have any of the local news reports about this mentioned kristina being tetka’s former assistant and friend? Can’t believe tet deleted the photo about Kristinas dress from her IG so she must be worried about the association

• Sick
  • Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
And she has such a good relationship with hermes that just impossible 😂 the way she is always talking about her being in collaboration with hermes i would expect she could get a custom made bag but no I guess nobody cares about her there
This is just a influencer half truth. Hermes does work with Tamara and she is not lying about that. She is just not telling the whole truth. She is buying bags, shoes and reasonably priced items like swimwear. Recognisable things that cost a lot, but not top tier for the brand. Then she can claim that she loooooooooves the brand. Shows some insider stuff and claims that she woooooooooooooorks with them.

Showing those lunches and pictures on the roof might look like a lot. Cue us peasants thinking that she must be someone if she is showing that. But Tamara shows everything and just with Chanel she is invited at Hermes beauty. Since Hermes launched a beauty line they work with everybody. But there is a huge difference between beauty and fashion. I said it before and I will say it again: She is not in fashion, this is just a girl that overspends on camera. Tamara is flowers instead of fashion.

• Haha