Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on today's vid, we can all tell why tamtam's hair is such a mess. The straightens the same section of hair at least ten times 🤦‍♀️

Also, please can any other tattlers point me to the videos/posts where she has spoken about women's empowerment and abusive relationships as she alleged, I must have missed when tamtam was a freedom fighter
also her supposedly giving a duck about lgbt rights. like huh? since when, has she ever spoken on it, ever? just cause you got a balenciaga hat that says "GAY" doesn't mean you're an activist tetka

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Beautiful b-day post, one must admit ❤
This is another level cringe. If you don’t want to show him, just don’t post anything rather than posting this photo with half his body missing. What the hell is wrong with this woman?

I'd have to disagree, no point posting a happy birthday post without where only you are visible, what a narcissist
I believe (or hope🤣) it was sarcasm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This bday post is super cringe. I understand that she doesn’t want to show FT for whatever reason, but you can post something cute even without showing the face, like a pic of holding hands for example. Just saying :)

Reactions: 23
I don’t have so much of an issue with her not posting FT although I feel like the secrecy is doing him more harm than good. His name is fully associated with Tamara on google now. I get that prior to his relationship he was probably a private person but by not sharing his identity she’s making people even more curious to search information on him. If she began with, this is who he is, this is what he does, end of story, I don’t think people would have bothered. He’s really not that that interesting. There are photos of them everywhere anyway, apart from on her platform. I think she does it for attention not because she wants to protect his privacy.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t actually mind the guy. He looks like a bear and what not but there’s something nice radiating from him. I don’t know… it is of course hard to judge from tiny, edited snippets.

Reactions: 26
This is another level cringe. If you don’t want to show him, just don’t post anything rather than posting this photo with half his body missing. What the hell is wrong with this woman?

I believe (or hope🤣) it was sarcasm
Of course I was kidding.
People need to learn about irony over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We get it TamTam, the ancient playboy does not want to live with you but if you scream that you do not want to live with him and having two appartments is what you want, at least thousands of girld will believe you and one day you can join them.

She could at least be grown up about the thing and wise up those girls by saying that sometimes a relationship ends and it is always nice to have your own place. She has the money for multiple housing, good for her. If that is not in the cards you can at least have a public housing subscription. That way you can earn points and redeem them when tit is hitting the fan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We get it TamTam, the ancient playboy does not want to live with you but if you scream that you do not want to live with him and having two appartments is what you want, at least thousands of girld will believe you and one day you can join them.

She could at least be grown up about the thing and wise up those girls by saying that sometimes a relationship ends and it is always nice to have your own place. She has the money for multiple housing, good for her. If that is not in the cards you can at least have a public housing subscription. That way you can earn points and redeem them when tit is hitting the fan.
What the heck happened in her video today?I haven’t been feeling great but now I’m so curious if she said that 1) she prefers to have her own place versus cohabitate or 2) he isn’t ready to live together full time yet. If they been together for over a year, I can understand either party not want to rush to combine households.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have so much of an issue with her not posting FT although I feel like the secrecy is doing him more harm than good. His name is fully associated with Tamara on google now. I get that prior to his relationship he was probably a private person but by not sharing his identity she’s making people even more curious to search information on him. If she began with, this is who he is, this is what he does, end of story, I don’t think people would have bothered. He’s really not that that interesting. There are photos of them everywhere anyway, apart from on her platform. I think she does it for attention not because she wants to protect his privacy.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t actually mind the guy. He looks like a bear and what not but there’s something nice radiating from him. I don’t know… it is of course hard to judge from tiny, edited snippets.
I don’t mind him either but honestly does anybody think that this guy is younger than Tam??

What the heck happened in her video today?I haven’t been feeling great but now I’m so curious if she said that 1) she prefers to have her own place versus cohabitate or 2) he isn’t ready to live together full time yet. If they been together for over a year, I can understand either party not want to rush to combine households.
Also let’s not forget that we talking about adults over 30

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Guilt by association. All she had to do was introduce him once. That's it. He's not famous or even remotely interesting, so we would have forgotten about him but the fact that he has played along with her little game, and I strongly believe it is a game to generate our curiosity has now made him look ridiculous and pathetic. They're both fame hungry and delusional that they believe we give a f*ck. We don't, it's just hilarious their stupidity. He has even now started posting on IG faceless photos of himself because of all the questions and comments about not showing his face at the beginning of their so called relationship / business relationship. She's a narcissist and he is her enabler. Both of them are losers

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This bday post is super cringe. I understand that she doesn’t want to show FT for whatever reason, but you can post something cute even without showing the face, like a pic of holding hands for example. Just saying :)
There’s no reason for her not showing him now that his IG is public, to me she is just being superior for the sake of it as if she’s an a list celebrity people are hounding for info on her partner when the reaLity is that his mug is already out there for people to see and that on one cares about her as much as she believes

I don’t watch her vlogs anymore , is this what’s happening? 2 separate houses in Italy?!

In the recent jewellery ad photo she hasn’t edited her nose as much and it makes her face look so shocking to see it posted so zoomed in without her usual editing. The make up looks too heavy and old. Bringing up the Russian model shameless faceapp photo from a few weeks ago to highlight how deluded her photoshop editing is with her lies.

also what is that last photo?! Why is she sitting like that with a hunchback posture??It’s not cute or sexy of “fashion” she just looks like she has a weak back and is lazy.Everything about this photo is why I can’t even be bothered to watch her anymore, what little style she had doesn’t exist, she looks past it and unfashionable

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
He's not ready for a full time living together ? ☢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would of ditched him BIIG time !
Is it possible she is sooo pathetic 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that she is with him because of his connections..if it wasn't for him and his rich friends she would never have been invited to the 80 meter yacht in Cannes and many other similar occasions 😃.
Interesting. You would think she would be focused on net worth. Connections are great but can be limited if she wants to own multiple homes, charter her own jet (rather than catch a ride), buy as many Hermezzzzzz bags as she fancies without having to hustle...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.