Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an amazing build for clothing I think fairly naturally. However it bothers me so much how every holiday she goes on she shows herself eating 3 desserts at every meal, not only just shows it but makes actual content around the fact that her boyfriend got her 6 cakes today for her bday etc. Like clearly you aren't eating those it's just a waste, and promoting unhealthy standards.
I hear these influencers do something called cool sculpting for their belly

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 701478
Ugly piss stained nails 🤢
I would actually like them if they weren’t 2 inches thick🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ But thank god they’re at least not ugly baby boomer nails this time

Tamara, a friendly piece of advice: even if you don’t naturally have nice hands, darker shades of nail polish (like dark red/purple) would make them look much more feminine than light ones👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 701478
Ugly piss stained nails 🤢
EWWWWWW!!!!

this milky coloured 3 cm thick gel looks GROSS on your fry-tan skin Tamara! You've became the person who you called out time and time over the long fake plastic nails.

do you want me to give you number of my walk-in viet nail ladies while in Londres? £25 for impeccable nail polish that is 0.00001 mm thick, not this monstrosity!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
About Leonie- I think she is bloody great! Some people are as thin as she is and she has amazing boobs with defined shoulders, I would flaunt it as well! She is vegan and you can see she truly enjoys food, even cooking and prepping, I have so many stick thin friends who eat about 2-3 K kcal a day and are just as thin like that. Also Leonie seems like she is working 24/7 and on the move non stop, she is showing a work ethic, stays out of drama and is making fabulous content!

I don't get it why thin women provoke so much drama, to me Xenia looks amazing, come on, I'll take those abs every day!

Leonie embraced new social media features and she is killing it, and all brands recognised it!

Is she cheezy with the fake forced smile and bare bum yes she is, but I don't hear any bullshit from her and she is always the same

To me she seems like a shy little geek girl from elementary school, who happened to bloom to a pretty thin woman with great body, you can see she is modest and insecure and by choice of Alex they just seem like genuine goof balls

She is at least not pretending and not showing lies to anyones faces, girl just works hard and eats well, all whilst looking fabulous!

What am I supposed to be looking at here? Her claws look the same - the IG represents her business/career, dying at this being content 😂
high fashion - non commercial content queen

• Heart
Reactions: 16
About Leonie- I think she is bloody great! Some people are as thin as she is and she has amazing boobs with defined shoulders, I would flaunt it as well! She is vegan and you can see she truly enjoys food, even cooking and prepping, I have so many stick thin friends who eat about 2-3 K kcal a day and are just as thin like that. Also Leonie seems like she is working 24/7 and on the move non stop, she is showing a work ethic, stays out of drama and is making fabulous content!

I don't get it why thin women provoke so much drama, to me Xenia looks amazing, come on, I'll take those abs every day!

Leonie embraced new social media features and she is killing it, and all brands recognised it!

Is she cheezy with the fake forced smile and bare bum yes she is, but I don't hear any bullshit from her and she is always the same

To me she seems like a shy little geek girl from elementary school, who happened to bloom to a pretty thin woman with great body, you can see she is modest and insecure and by choice of Alex they just seem like genuine goof balls

She is at least not pretending and not showing lies to anyones faces, girl just works hard and eats well, all whilst looking fabulous!

I just saw her before photos in her thread 🙈
I will say she is really hardworking.

Reactions: 3
Idk much about her exact eating habits but I wasn't so spot on in my initial post. That tiktok where she got all the cakes she did say who's gonna eat these for me, so she wasn't sitting there implying she was eating all the cakes or anything. Her body is great and I'm sure she eats healthy, I'm actually in my doctorate for dietetics and nutritional science and you can tell by her body composition that she is at a weight that is at least somewhat natural for her, no protruding bones, ligaments, vasculature etc.

Reactions: 9
I don't always watch her content but the girl is natural and works non stop, I think she and Alex also have other jobs, something like voice over she did talk about this. And her videos do require high digital skills, Alex is 50% of the outcome. They are a team.

Tamara for example is trillion light years away from Leonies MO, and is generally full of :poop: which was revealed during last year and she continues to embarrass herself on daily basis. You can spot the difference in upbringing and backgrounds Tamara and other influencers are coming from as well.

Also Xenia, appears dumb, condescending know it all twit at 90% times, but she she is building a brand, having properties, so I am sure all these blondies the public likes to label them, are using that card and are actually working hard and being smart behind the scenes.

Whereas Tamara, is so lazy, she filmed her Reels in one corner of that bloody airtbnb and living in Paris she has never left her saggy sofa. Her content was Hermes, mystic Rasputin BF who is her 50 y old sugarbaby (not the other way around), tanning and sculpting her body on a bed by machines and that's about it.

Tattle here is her best opportunity to better herself, as obviously she has no single friend, let alone an honest one, who'd call her out on her bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 23

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I might have to slightly disagree with you on here. Yes, Leonnie was always skinny but now she is thin, see the photo attached, you can tell how her face was fuller and so on. She rarely cooks, and when she does she does some hummus and grilled veggies, even when she is in Hamburg she goes constantly out to eat. I agree, her content is way better than Tamaras and i think it's great that she doesn't talk and just has a fake forced smile, better be like this, than blabber trash all the time like Tammy does. Leonie has a great support system, she has Alex and he does all her work, editing and creating. Tammy doesn't even have a remote assistant somewhere in the Philippines, to help her get her tit together, and at least post her Youtube Vlogs on time. Leonie has had many aesthetic procedures done, but which influencer hasn't, at least she doesn't look botched.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I might have to slightly disagree with you on here. Yes, Leonnie was always skinny but now she is thin, see the photo attached, you can tell how her face was fuller and so on. She rarely cooks, and when she does she does some hummus and grilled veggies, even when she is in Hamburg she goes constantly out to eat. I agree, her content is way better than Tamaras and i think it's great that she doesn't talk and just has a fake forced smile, better be like this, than blabber trash all the time like Tammy does. Leonie has a great support system, she has Alex and he does all her work, editing and creating. Tammy doesn't even have a remote assistant somewhere in the Philippines, to help her get her tit together, and at least post her Youtube Vlogs on time. Leonie has had many aesthetic procedures done, but which influencer hasn't, at least she doesn't look botched.
I think that guy Vlada, the serbian guy thats in her vlogs sometimes, is tamaras assistant... I think he edits her reels, vlogs, etc..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Leonie stays out of drama because she has no friends. When have you EVER seen her pose or talk to anyone else in the industry? That’s quite telling to me. She’s also a liar, just as the other girls claiming she’s never had any work done when it’s very obvious from old pictures that she definitely has. The only thing I’ll give Leonie is her work ethic, other than that she’s just as fake as the rest of them.

Exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't always watch her content but the girl is natural and works non stop, I think she and Alex also have other jobs, something like voice over she did talk about this. And her videos do require high digital skills, Alex is 50% of the outcome. They are a team.

Tamara for example is trillion light years away from Leonies MO, and is generally full of :poop: which was revealed during last year and she continues to embarrass herself on daily basis. You can spot the difference in upbringing and backgrounds Tamara and other influencers are coming from as well.

Also Xenia, appears dumb, condescending know it all twit at 90% times, but she she is building a brand, having properties, so I am sure all these blondies the public likes to label them, are using that card and are actually working hard and being smart behind the scenes.

Whereas Tamara, is so lazy, she filmed her Reels in one corner of that bloody airtbnb and living in Paris she has never left her saggy sofa. Her content was Hermes, mystic Rasputin BF who is her 50 y old sugarbaby (not the other way around), tanning and sculpting her body on a bed by machines and that's about it.

Tattle here is her best opportunity to better herself, as obviously she has no single friend, let alone an honest one, who'd call her out on her bullshit
I don't follow nor like Xenia and those other influencers mentioned ...
But , truth is IMO , nobody that's making money can't be dumb 🙏😎
Dummy Tummy is dumb for she's NOT making money 🤮🤑

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think that guy Vlada, the serbian guy thats in her vlogs sometimes, is tamaras assistant... I think he edits her reels, vlogs, etc..
I don’t think he edits her Vlogs, because she often posts photos or stories of editing the Vlog, like when she was on the train in Italy 2 weeks ago and told the world she is editing. She has posted often stories where she says “editing for you gaaaaajs” or on her Vlogmas she is constantly stressed because she has to edit and upload on her own.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think he edits her Vlogs, because she often posts photos or stories of editing the Vlog, like when she was on the train in Italy 2 weeks ago and told the world she is editing. She has posted often stories where she says “editing for you gaaaaajs” or on her Vlogmas she is constantly stressed because she has to edit and upload on her own.
It is one woman's "horror" show I would say...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leonie stays out of drama because she has no friends. When have you EVER seen her pose or talk to anyone else in the industry? That’s quite telling to me. She’s also a liar, just as the other girls claiming she’s never had any work done when it’s very obvious from old pictures that she definitely has. The only thing I’ll give Leonie is her work ethic, other than that she’s just as fake as the rest of them.

Exactly.
Might be, no idea really too much about her either , as I'd skim over her content from past year sometimes and that's it I mean social media is 100% fake and a lie that we can all agree on.

@Tamliar-lol she just looks young and plump to me, not a face transplant like Tamara, and ofc it is common knowledge all influencers and celebrities have had work done, she still looks the same, and tbf not that I care.

Tammy on the other hand is grotesque and amusing as I still to this day cannot believe how much is she lying, making up fake narratives, living a fake life, getting surgeries and treatments on a weekly basis and her looks is actually deteriorating, and this pick me energy with new BF is just INSEEEEJN you guiiis :D

Reactions: 13
This reminds of Tammy whilst she was getting money from my ex boss, her ex sugar daddy, but posting on social media as if she is the daughter of Josip Broz Tito. Meanwhile her bank account was empty. @lunalunaluna agree, social media is fake and a big ugly lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to say that I saw FT yesterday at Hermès in Paris :ROFLMAO:- I‘m like 99% sure. He looks exactly like in the picture- like a 60 years old with all the ungroomed hair. Wondering if he was trying to get another bag for Tamara?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course Tetka is talking about books…She loves to copy Xenia🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.