Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there smth she can do fix her jaw? I know about jaw surgeries, but those are really serious procedures with very long healing time, also risky because some nerves can be damaged. There are youtube videos about the experiences. But they also can't fix all problems. If it is a speech issue maybe a speech therapist could help, but it seems to be a more complex issue

Reactions: 6
Off topic from our tamtam but my eyes are rolling with this Xenia post. Ranting so much about the beach club. Yes I get it! Its bad for the environment.
But its covid and there are rules that needs to be implemented to keep your business open.

I’m sure the beach club also struggled this pandemic and are doing their best to follow the covid guidelines.

I thought she was a business owner and would have been more understanding.

Now that she has spoken up about what’s her next action. Will she help the beach club with this issue? Will she fund them to stop single use plastics? What now?

2448FAE1-4213-4563-8049-B541ABDA8573.jpeg

444DD5CB-A025-4C9F-B9ED-45DEBB0DDC43.png

can we make a thread also about this girl

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
„I want to inspire all of you to speak up for yourself“ OH MY GOD PLEASE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic from our tamtam but my eyes are rolling with this Xenia post. Ranting so much about the beach club. Yes I get it! Its bad for the environment.
But its covid and there are rules that needs to be implemented to keep your business open.

I’m sure the beach club also struggled this pandemic and are doing their best to follow the covid guidelines.

Now that she has spoken up about what’s her next action. Will she help the beach club with this issue? Will she fund them to stop single use plastics? What now?

View attachment 699609

View attachment 699612

Exactly my thoughts, Xenia better shut up and stop thinking she is better than anyone because to be really honest she does NOTHING to save the environment. She is like that child at school who would say something to sound better and smarter than anyone else. So stupid! Yes please someone start a thread about her I want to vent! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 699609

View attachment 699612

Yes absolutely let's make a Xenia thread!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 699609

View attachment 699612

Let me think ....
No 😈🤢🤑🤑

Xenia’s so woke and teaching us to be better people that she forgot the most important thing of all: not going out and exposing others unless needed. Weird she doesn’t have a problem with how much she’s polluting the planet with her daily flights to the next beach club. Just like Tamara with her secret flights to Belgrade.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Xenia’s so woke and teaching us to be better people that she forgot the most important thing of all: not going out and exposing others unless needed. Weird she doesn’t have a problem with how much she’s polluting the planet with her daily flights to the next beach club. Just like Tamara with her secret flights to Belgrade.
Exactly!!! In pandemic times it is not “necessary” to travel like in the past.
They are losing the opportunity to change, do things in the country where they are living, etc etc. and do a more real and interesting content.

But I have clear (for my work assisting rich people- I know very well how much it cost that kind of “holidays”) that they don’t care about others, and influencers try to copy the “rich people life”.

I can’t with them 🙄

Reactions: 15
She lost her mind when people bodyshamed her 4 days ago about her super skinny bikini photos, she lost her mind over those comments, started posting photos of pasta and carbs every 2 hours to tell the world how much she eats, and yet she tries to cancel a beach club. You are a bully as well Xenia! She and Tamara want only compliments and no criticising at all, which is super idiotic to think about it, you are not open for a feedback, this shows how immature you are and that you have a broken self esteem.

Reactions: 28
New accounts stirring up :poop: about Xenia so she gets her thread\\

Tammy if you are behind this I see you, we will not plow through them as quickly as for you.

Beware all :)

Tammy will be so excited to see her bff bashed....jus saying

otherwise Xenia is super annoying at times for sure!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
DF90B033-568A-49FC-A55D-78BDEBCB0D8C.jpeg

Are these the same clothes she had on yesterday? Or, is this a late post by TamTam?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.