Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha I laughed so hard😂😂😂😂😂
Goshhhh this INSEYN woman walking with eye pads around the city,trying so hard to look like a celebrity. Celebrity no one ever heard of..before I used to watch her vlogs because I am in the fashion industry and sometimes she would show pieces that are trending at the moment. But this year I just started feeling so angry watching her because Im thinking,here she is saying she works shhooooo hard you gaaajs and she is doing absolutely nothing! The era we live in is so f***ed up,all these people at Capri are bunch of tit heads doing nothing in life but calling themselves hard workers and upper class. Bunch of botched women with older men tanning their ass on the yachts and calling it work. But gaaaajs Capri is PACKED with the boats,it’s like fashuuun VIK youu gujssss because of this gala🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Orlando Bloom is so irrelevant by the way,his last role was probably in Lord of the Rings when he was 17,who gives a f**k about this dude?!?
And can someone tell her to wear her damn size for fucks sake. She is not a size 40 she’s probably a 34. That’s why everything looks like tit on her. She always looks so lost in the clothes she’s wearing. So annoying. When she was trying on those shorts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Off topic from our tamtam but my eyes are rolling with this Xenia post. Ranting so much about the beach club. Yes I get it! Its bad for the environment.
But its covid and there are rules that needs to be implemented to keep your business open.

I’m sure the beach club also struggled this pandemic and are doing their best to follow the covid guidelines.

I thought she was a business owner and would have been more understanding.

Now that she has spoken up about what’s her next action. Will she help the beach club with this issue? Will she fund them to stop single use plastics? What now?

View attachment 699609

View attachment 699612

can we make a thread also about this girl
I don’t know her and never watched anything for her. But I’m getting airhead vibes. Anyone else????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone fill me in on why she hasn't been granted UK citizenship / which country's passport she uses?

Can someone fill me in on why she hasn't been granted UK citizenship / which country's passport she uses?
She definitely has serbian and croatian passports... In her robbery video she said she has 3 passports so i assume the third one is bosnian since she doesnt have UK citizenship(if she had UK citizenship she wouldn't need the croatian passport to live in the EU and register her company)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure how or why but I think I found some pics of FT via tam's twitter tags?
ft.jpg
ft2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
^
2nd one is Serbian folk singer Seka & her hubby
Oh lol ok! I was wondering why it didn't 100% look like him. The two of them together could be doppelgangers for Tetka and FT, or should I say Tetka and FT could be doppelgangers for them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Tamara again trying to show us there is other people with hairy guys 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The other guy looks hot and manly btw, sorry Tams

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a thread for anorexic robotic Leonie?

Also Tamara clearly reads on here. She read Annie's thread and saw that she became friends with Amelia and might ditch her. She was in Positano and Capri but made no effort to reach out to her and now suddenly she's commenting on her photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This Tamara again trying to show us there is other people with hairy guys 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The other guy looks hot and manly btw, sorry Tams
No , actually she is suck***up their ass , considering she is trashy , but well off , with Hermes bags she can only dream of ( she had a collection ages ago ) 🤣🤣🤑she is famous in Serbia , Ceca and she are making a looot of money 🤮

Reactions: 2

Also Tamara clearly reads on here. She read Annie's thread and saw that she became friends with Amelia and might ditch her. She was in Positano and Capri but made no effort to reach out to her and now suddenly she's commenting on her photos.
Yes there is one, but that thread is dead, Leonie is boring, not much to gossip about, only about her Açai Bowls
tattle.life/threads/leonie-hannie.4649/%3famp=1

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her accent makes my jaw hurt. And her forced fake smiles.
True, she has the germanzzzz accent when she speaks English and it’s irritating, her smile is also super fake and i don’t like the fact that she tries to look so innocent and angelic all the time. Boring and fake. Why Tammy Witch and she stopped being friends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
True, she has the germanzzzz accent when she speaks English and it’s irritating, her smile is also super fake and i don’t like the fact that she tries to look so innocent and angelic all the time. Boring and fake. Why Tammy Witch and she stopped being friends?
Not every blonde blue eyed girl = model material is the moral of the story.
Were they ever friends to begin with? What about Amelia and Tetka?

I find her movement, poses, smiling all very forced and robotic. My German friends German accent is quite nice but it's something in her voice that makes me feel I need a jaw massage after listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not every blonde blue eyed girl = model material is the moral of the story.
Were they ever friends to begin with? What about Amelia and Tetka?

I find her movement, poses, smiling all very forced and robotic. My German friends German accent is quite nice but it's something in her voice that makes me feel I need a jaw massage after listening to her.
Yes these two were good friends few years back, they had the same agency. But i read on GG that Tammy as per usual tried to step her over.
Yes Leonie is supeeeeeer forced and sHo fake, but she makes great content, Tammy could never.
Oh, look at her reading the first book after her pharmacy graduation 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
While always showing us her boobies and butt cheeks 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh wow I didn't know there was one! She always looks polished and I do like her looks but there's something off and I can't quite put a finger on it? Maybe it lacks creativity, she usually does trends, one brand looks, or color blocking/color matching. She just happens to look good in it but I don't think it takes much effort. I don't have too much to say on her cuz she doesn't do a lot of long form content where she speaks, but I will say she seems to be incredibly into her boobs being the central focus of her outfits. That being said she does have pretty good ones so I give her that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow I didn't know there was one! She always looks polished and I do like her looks but there's something off and I can't quite put a finger on it? Maybe it lacks creativity, she usually does trends, one brand looks, or color blocking/color matching. She just happens to look good in it but I don't think it takes much effort. I don't have too much to say on her cuz she doesn't do a lot of long form content where she speaks, but I will say she seems to be incredibly into her boobs being the central focus of her outfits. That being said she does have pretty good ones so I give her that lol
I wonder how she always keeps her tummy so flat

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she always keeps her tummy so flat
She has an amazing build for clothing I think fairly naturally. However it bothers me so much how every holiday she goes on she shows herself eating 3 desserts at every meal, not only just shows it but makes actual content around the fact that her boyfriend got her 6 cakes today for her bday etc. Like clearly you aren't eating those it's just a waste, and promoting unhealthy standards.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.