Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trashy Vlog – Subject: TOUGHTS after losing my Hehmehs collection and a new Hehmehs bag, because I am a materialist B*tch, my name is Tamara Kalinic

Hi lovelies, I am back at my sister’s attic somewhere in the middle of nowhere, because I have no place to stay, so I like crashing at people’s houses. Anyone has a free room where I can stay? - TENK YOU.

I feel like you and I have been TROUGH a lot during the past years. – Me and you? Hell no.

I am so lucky that I have vlogged everything I have it hiiiièèèèèr. – Sorry I am in Peacehaven, hence my English accent. I try to use the accent of the city I usually am. Next week I’ll be in Italy and I’ll talk to you in Italian, boungiorno tuttiiiii.

She TINKS that this period of her time will be very fun to watch in few years. – I wonder how funny would be to finally have a reality check and realise your are 85% fluent at telling lies.

She starts talking about Hehmehsss, and how she started getting to know the brand better and how the system of how Hehmehs wèèèèrked (worked) in Kalinic British.

The collection was taken away, and she won’t talk about it. – Oh, finally after 234 years, thank God.

If you are new to this Channel, you have 4780 minutes videos to watch and you’ll get bored and yawn after 3 minutes. Good luck, make yourself a cup of coffee and try not to fall asleep.

11 Hehmehs were stolen, she has 12, but luckily, she was wearing the 12th one. – Ok, nobody cares.

She wore her Birkin 30 sHoooooo much, until it got stolen. And she TOUGHT wow actually I loved this bag and to get this bag is quite RARE. – Oh, you tought she’ll stop with DIS lie? Darlings this is just the beginning of a new rare era.

One bag that she missed the most was the most shocking to her was the Birkin 35. – But you said 0.4 seconds ago Birkin 30 was your favourite, can you stop this lies, I am getting dizzy trying to figure out which one was actually your favourite one. TENKS Tetka.

Her collection was flawless, she had pink, blue, violet, beige, weight. – Yara, yara, yara.

Since she is starting from zero, she doesn’t want to get bags that reminds her what she had before. But she doesn’t give a fOck because she knows people at the shop. – Tamara before you start the newst lie and tell the world you own Hehmehs, please understand that 12 bags are not enough to say that you have built a relationship with Hehmehs stores in Paris, Capri or Padova. Stop it.

She shows us her new orange Hehmehs box that she got in Capri. – Matches her tan perfectly, she is as orange as this Hehmehs box.

She’ll build the collection differently. – You already told us.

She walked inside the Capri Hehmehs store with her boyfriend, who is apparently more charming than her she TINKS. – Yeah, super charming, with that 30kg bush on his head.

The staff was sHo friendly, sHo kind and sHo nice. She was very lucky; she had a very charming guy by her side, and she got an orange box. As simple as that.

Right now, to get a mini-Kelly is super harHd. – Tamara it’s always hard for you to get a bag, they just don’t want to give it to you. The mystery is finally solved.

The color is sHo beautiful, something she never had, the moHst stanniiiiiiiing. – It’s blue color, no big deal.

She desperately needs an everyday bag, she is so over wearing that ugly Bottega brown bag, she would rather wear an Hehmehs it fits her “botched rich b*tch” narrative better.

Again, she told us, she wanted pieces she never had before. – WE GOT IT.

This bag is super effortlessly cool, two weeks ago she was offered a stAnnning pink Constance, in crocodile leather, she regrets that she didn’t take a picture of it, hoHt pink, but that’s not her color. – Sorry you wear ugly vomiting OFF-WHITE neon colors, but a crocodile hoHt pink Constance Hehmehs for a girl who calls every supermarket bag a “rarity” wasn’t your thing? I love the lies you tell on Youtube Tammy, keep up the harHd work.
You had Pink before, i'll attach the picture.

Conclusion: People are to be loved things are to be used, not the other way around. Tamara Kalinic, 1879 – 1934, a famous Eastern European poet, one of a kind.

Remember: Rarity is my new narrative, nothing I buy or wear is rare, but I love to lie, so I don’t care.
I thought I was the only one that was annoyed with how she pronounces words..tink, tought, dat. Especially that slurp she does sometimes like her mouth is overflowing with saliva is 🤮.

Hahahahahahahah. Oh, the speech therapist appears again. Tamara, one goes to a speech therapist if you have difficulties making a sentence or talking, or being autistic and so on. You don’t go to a speech therapist to ask her if pronouncing TH is a problem, and if she thinks this is not a problem then i recommend you look for a new one. You clearly have difficulties pronouncing letters, stop with this speech therapist tit.
She’s definitely full of 💩. I’ve worked with SLPs and if yours doesn’t think enunciating Th and T is important then you need a new SLP. That’s the whole point of speech.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think that when he smiles, he actually seems to be nice. Please don’t throw rocks at me 😂

Her videos (vlogs or hauls) are so boring. She keeps repeating the same things over and over again.
The haul was terrible. I agree it looked like she didn’t choose any of the items and they were picked up by mytheresa team because they are the products they wanted her to push.
I can totally picture her opening an email with the list and thinking “such a long list to read, too much work, let’s just reply I TINK it’s perfeeect amaaaaazing one of a kiiiiind” and looking clueless when opening the parcels.

She is so out of touch with reality, complaining about her metal tiredness and lack of real holidays because she works so hard.
Not being able to return to her former airbnb because of the trauma, I kind of get it but at the same time it doesn’t align with the way she presents herself.
When I was a student, I experienced a failed break-in. My door was so messed up that it couldn’t open, so the handyman had to remove all the mechanism and put a temporary makeshift lock until the real repair the next day.
You can imagine I didn’t have much sleep. I could have stayed at my parent’s or a friend’s but chose to stay, because 1/ if they came back the job was super easy and there was no way I would let them and 2 / i try not being a pussy.
So when I hear her saying she is such a strong woman all the time, I wonder if she really believes her sh*t…
My question is why weren’t there any cameras ??? As soon as I moved into my house or even my first apartment I set up a security system and ring doorbell camera.

Reactions: 3
On another note: have not done my workout yet. Did deepclean my house and going to sell some stuff on a fleamarket.
Giiirl it’s Saturday. Relax and have a glass of wine/G&T/whatever you drink 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These comments are everything
I like how she tries to school someone on the difference between robbed and stolen but then proceeds to make spelling mistakes. This vacuous existence she tries to fill with material possessions (but no place of her own?!)...I'd hate to see what her life will be like in her 40s.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.