Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thoseee neeeeeiilzzzz no no no, she could do nude beige or something closer to her fry tanned type LEVEL 1200 skin !!! this milky translucent neon green looks :sick:
I cannot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say that I saw FT yesterday at Hermès in Paris :ROFLMAO:- I‘m like 99% sure. He looks exactly like in the picture- like a 60 years old with all the ungroomed hair. Wondering if he was trying to get another bag for Tamara?
Was he stinking like a dead bird? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too bad we have no one who knows FT. I constantly change my mind between oh he is a shy dude, a good and poor soul and what a maniac and disrespectful weirdo (physical appearance aside).

Reactions: 11
Too bad we have no one who knows FT. I constantly change my mind between oh he is a shy dude, a good and poor soul and what a maniac and disrespectful weirdo (physical appearance aside).
Same, you can’t find any information about him online, just some photos from some Balmain BS events. I always wondered how his dating life was, who he dated, what school he went to, does he also have a degree in pharmacy but ended up in the fashion industry? Just random thoughts about Testa B. 🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Same, you can’t find any information about him online, just some photos from some Balmain BS events. I always wondered how his dating life was, who he dated, what school he went to, does he also have a degree in pharmacy but ended up in the fashion industry? Just random thoughts about Testa B. 🤓
Lol I wonder how he approached her? Or maybe she approached him? Obviously they must have met at some sort of fashion event but I wonder what lead to a romance. Had they seen each other around a lot and developed feelings or was it more of a first time meeting they knew they wanted to be involved type of situation?

Reactions: 11
AA4D7D29-C72B-4774-A56B-BDA2C79AFE97.jpeg

The psycho idiot is lying! 🤥🤥🤥 She hasn’t read that book. From the look of the freshly, untouched, and unturned pages we can tell TamTam has only opened the cover of the book. TamTam, you’re an idiot, we’re not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol I wonder how he approached her? Or maybe she approached him? Obviously they must have met at some sort of fashion event but I wonder what lead to a romance. Had they seen each other around a lot and developed feelings or was it more of a first time meeting they knew they wanted to be involved type of situation?
They new each other from before. Here is a photo of Camilas birthday 28th February 2020, and also a photo from Tamaras Balmain Show last January. You’ll start seeing his bush from min 06:19 - 07:00

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They new each other from before. Here is a photo of Camilas birthday 28th February 2020, and also a photo from Tamaras Balmain Show last January. You’ll start seeing his bush from min 06:19 - 07:00

Only a year since that video when they were newly dating and she looks miles different, much more attractive and well groomed - and younger. Biggest mistake she did on top of anti aging cosmetics botched procedures was whatever she did to F up her dark, smooth hair.

Reactions: 18
Only a year since that video when they were newly dating and she looks miles different, much more attractive and well groomed - and younger. Biggest mistake she did on top of anti aging cosmetics botched procedures was whatever she did to F up her dark, smooth hair.
Agreed. The dark hair and less tanned skin was a more natural better look for her. She looked youthful and refreshed.

Why is the guy in the back row of thefashion show wearing FT’s boots? 🤣

If you look his shirt closely, i think it spells balmain in the back… i am starting to think that those boots are the uniform of the sale assistent in balmain, you know when you enter the boutique and all sales ladies wear the same outfit 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't even realized how beautiful she was back then. it makes me even more sad and even angry about what she did to her face and body :confused:
she looks 10 years older now.

- About Leonie looking anorexic-well, I think it suits her. I don't care if there are people who get freaky about being skinny, there are, simply, types of bodies and natural proportions which can look nice in skinny version, not to say, even better and more elegant.
Look at, for example, Audrey Hepburn. she was sooooooooo sooooo skinny gu gajz, but her fizique suited her mannerisms, since she was so gentle, petite, and was a ballerina in fact.

Tetka isn't naturally skinny and therefore it doesn't look healthy or normal on her. Plus she became very rough in her mannerisms, not to say, manly, so it looks even worse...

Reactions: 24
I haven't even realized how beautiful she was back then. it makes me even more sad and even angry about what she did to her face and body :confused:
And that was only a year ago. She was so so beautiful 5 years ago:

1628407330035.png

She really never need to get her nose or lips done.

• Wow
Despite all the procedures she had, she still doesn't look amazing 🤔
Look at the shape of her face. I guess it depends on her mood as she tends to change it.
I just hate the fact that she doesn't wanna embrace her imperfections but edits her photos sooo much which makes young girls believe that her beauty is out of this world.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
IMHO, I really think she wants to remove all the traces of her Balkan ancestry, and tries to replace it with all these unnecessary surgeries etc. She wants to be disassociated with where she's from, ashamed, perhaps. Her country isn't as "luxe", so she really became a try hard in everything. I think she realizes that where she's from is not really glamorous, but she's definitely came miles ahead, and goes back to Serbia to shove it in their asses.

She's been around German and Italian influencers, and seeing them living, having all the things she so wishes made her desperate and braggy. That's why she's forcefully "living" in Paris and Milan, and why she is so manic after the "robbery". She believes that her worth is only based on those Hehmez bags, which is sad.

She truly doesn't enjoy life unlike her other "friends", who can come up with content/have a regular job and find happiness in the little things. Everyone she sees is a competition, and she doesn't want to lose.

(PS Tetka, find an apartment of your own. You're technically homeless)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
E88A7216-C660-4420-AA65-A85E8FC145B0.jpeg

No way is TamTam cool enough to pull off this sneaker/trainer. NO WAY!

• Sick

- About Leonie looking anorexic-well, I think it suits her. I don't care if there are people who get freaky about being skinny, there are, simply, types of bodies and natural proportions which can look nice in skinny version, not to say, even better and more elegant.
Look at, for example, Audrey Hepburn. she was sooooooooo sooooo skinny gu gajz, but her fizique suited her mannerisms, since she was so gentle, petite, and was a ballerina in fact.

Tetka isn't naturally skinny and therefore it doesn't look healthy or normal on her. Plus she became very rough in her mannerisms, not to say, manly, so it looks even worse...
Just adding that Audrey Hepburn was severely anorexic, it was not her body’s natural state.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 702828
No way is TamTam cool enough to pull off this sneaker/trainer. NO WAY!
lol this is what I'm talking about, when did she turn into this street style young hip ig influencer/hypebeast? When I first started watching her which was barely 2 years ago the only sneakers she was every caught in were those cheugy J'adior sneakers. I honestly prefer these sneakers way better but it just seems like not her at all like shes having some type of identity crisis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.