Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 702828
No way is TamTam cool enough to pull off this sneaker/trainer. NO WAY!
GROSS ALERT ALONGSIDE EVERYTHING OFF-WHITE

that shouldn't even be a brand!

I wouldn't wear these even if I was DHL gardener, gross gross, specially in size 12000 like hers

I can only see some preeschool kids in this and that's it, she is wearing this crap only as her bf is bff with off white ceo...social climbing at its best :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain to me what's going on with her and FT's living situation? I thought she moved to Paris to be with him but I was reading thread 9 and I'm seeing that he has in fact moved to Milan? Which was why she was looking for a place there? So now she's just living in Paris by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TamTam doesn’t even like the Crayola Crayon sneakers/trainers. On her story, when she yanks open the box and sees them, there’s ZERO audible reaction😂 I swear the brands send all their tacky tit to Tetka👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Despite all the procedures she had, she still doesn't look amazing 🤔
Look at the shape of her face. I guess it depends on her mood as she tends to change it.
I just hate the fact that she doesn't wanna embrace her imperfections but edits her photos sooo much which makes young girls believe that her beauty is out of this world.
The edited photos don’t even look attractive, she looks masculised. She suits pointed /angular facial features. Now she has a flat face with rounded nose, rounded cheeks etc so her face is completely off balance and this is why she no longer looks facially attractive or youthful as her face can’t naturally pull of what she’s created.

the last photo is one of the most criminal in the amount of factune and FaceApp used -she wouldn’t even look this way in real life even she got the best full face Korean plastic surgery face transplant but she was closer to looking this way before surgeries because her face was more angular and defined

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Those yellow sneakers are one of the ugliest pairs of shoes I’ve seen so far. She wouldn’t touch them if they weren’t gifted/branded

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those yellow sneakers are one of the ugliest pairs of shoes I’ve seen so far. She wouldn’t touch them if they weren’t gifted/branded
They are ugly af...can't wait to see her wearing them and lol my heart out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooo Tetka is wearing those yellow monsters and going where exactly? rave party? where all "cool kids at" :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMHO, I really think she wants to remove all the traces of her Balkan ancestry, and tries to replace it with all these unnecessary surgeries etc. She wants to be disassociated with where she's from, ashamed, perhaps. Her country isn't as "luxe", so she really became a try hard in everything. I think she realizes that where she's from is not really glamorous, but she's definitely came miles ahead, and goes back to Serbia to shove it in their asses.

She's been around German and Italian influencers, and seeing them living, having all the things she so wishes made her desperate and braggy. That's why she's forcefully "living" in Paris and Milan, and why she is so manic after the "robbery". She believes that her worth is only based on those Hehmez bags, which is sad.

She truly doesn't enjoy life unlike her other "friends", who can come up with content/have a regular job and find happiness in the little things. Everyone she sees is a competition, and she doesn't want to lose.

(PS Tetka, find an apartment of your own. You're technically homeless)
What I can't comprehend is why she would want to remove her Balkan features, when literally Balkan women are known to be stunning! Where I'm from it is stated as a fact that Blakan women (esp Serbian) are out of this world sexy! Especially their bodies. So it just does not make sense to me. A real shame tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Skipped her vlog from Capri. She tries sHooo hard to fit in with the wealthy crowd, but knows she can never make it. She has no rich sugar daddy from the international “elite” to flaunt and enable her a real rich lifestyle. The interaction with that fake “Roni” lady was like seeing a poor little wannabe rich girl touching a deity.
Those “new” Chanel sunglasses look like something from 2005; correct me if I’m wrong.
At the beginning of the vlog, when she is in the elevator, it seems like her jaw is not moving.
Her nails-since she has strange hands and big-boned fingers (no bodyshaming, just a fact), she should stick to her natural nails. Those fake ones just add unnecessary volume.
If she could, she would delete her heritage and background, but then again, she couldn’t flaunt her stuff back home. Instead she tries to fake it and say that Novi Sad, which I think is her adoptive city, is the most beautiful place in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was just checking the comments under her Capri video and saw this one :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just checking the comments under her Capri video and saw this one :D

I love how she replies to people as if she is the baddest ass out there. You have no investments and no stocks and no real estate. You are homeless, just a friendly reminder.
This is the same reply like the one with the cat, where she said she fed the cat, but the whole WORLD saw that she kept walking with her terrible body posture and showed us LUIII VUITOOOO.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Love the comments...

I can't help but notice that certain comments are being deleted....
Celtic fan
You don’t need all those things. You’re genuinely so beautiful all those things are irrelevant. You’re more radiant and glowing than I’ve ever seen you before! ❤ Xx

:ROFLMAO: Celtic fan needs glasses

Mara petrović
Will you show the bag your bf bought you? P.S I am so proud how strong woman you are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.