Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Tattle.life for suggesting me to finally fix this bushy hair

590D7380-AF26-452F-95B6-EF706698CAAB.jpeg

I bet a 3 years old child can be more creative than Tetka Kaliwitch.. her Reels are just sooo insanely bad and not creative… Tammy have a look at Xenias Tiktok account and on the count of 3…2…1 copy, copy, copy, be quick!

93C3C310-F5AD-459E-9F37-5C3A28E04541.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
that cat was clearly starving. i'm not even the most empathetic person but that hurt to listen to. i always try to do whatever i can to help those poor animals. i can't imagine one screaming at me like that and just continuing to blabber on like nothing. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think I may have pinpointed what has changed about her content. She doesn't have help anymore. Her vlogs used to be entertaining because her assistant would film a lot of it, they would show the fashion, fittings, the shows, sometimes it was just music in the background it wasn't just Tam talking to the camera about herself the whole time. She needs to hire her assistants back so the content can become more about the fashion again and less about herself.
No my darling , trust me , you are wrong 💐
Her life became too shallow & empty , her pretending to have high class life instead of almost ordinary one ( in terms and scales of other influencers she is living it quite empty , poor and non lucrative ) , took a tool ...🤮🤮🤮😈
You just KANT pretend forever , her impersonations are just INSEJN ....🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Reactions: 9
This vlog popped up in my feed and it's the same event lazy Tamtam went to. I mean.....how hard is it to make a beautiful vlog that tells a story... TK team - take some time to learn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
27BD32BF-5425-4FAE-89B5-0C07D0DE503F.jpeg

Look at Tetka, in Dior, trying on everything, doing reels, and tagging Dior. Begging to be seen and hoping she’s invited to the next event. I wish the sales person would have said, “You’ve got to stay in the fitting rooms while trying on pieces.”Ole TamTam’s gotta find a way to make that “Big Project” a truthful statement. Tammy knows we’re on to her lying ass! Doing the most for the bleeping gram, but doesn’t have her own place to sleep🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just saw she used to get the perma smile fillers before maybe she used to do that with her lips to stop her from looking like the joker. Also just saw this photo on her Getty and I am LOLing. Just another example of her workouts.
Oh wowwww didn’t see that coming 😂😂😂

View attachment 698910
Look at Tetka, in Dior, trying on everything, doing reels, and tagging Dior. Begging to be seen and hoping she’s invited to the next event. I wish the sales person would have said, “You’ve got to stay in the fitting rooms while trying on pieces.”Ole TamTam’s gotta find a way to make that “Big Project” a truthful statement. Tammy knows we’re on to her lying ass! Doing the most for the bleeping gram, but doesn’t have her own place to sleep🥴
This looks like a Shein outfit 🤢 she’s so behind the times when she pulls looks together, look at the unstyled hair hanging like musty curtains around her face, it drags the whole look down. And really? A sick green turtle neck with a leopard pleated skirt and then round toe children’s looking ugly wellington boots? Styling and fashinnn is her job 🤭

also, this poor dog -

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This looks like a Shein outfit 🤢 she’s so behind the times when she pulls looks together, look at the unstyled hair hanging like musty curtains around her face, it drags the whole look down. And really? A sick green turtle neck with a leopard pleated skirt and then round toe children’s looking ugly wellington boots? Styling and fashinnn is her job 🤭
I think Dior might be more to blame for this one, they've decorated the whole store in Cheetah print. However Tam has always said she only wears what she likes and never allows a designer to pick anything for her lol so maybe she is to blame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

also, this poor dog -
I’m hoping that’s a piece of dog poop behind them, and the doggie used Tammy’s dress as toilet paper💃 Also, her twisted mouth. Throw her whole face away. Yeet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.