Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady boss it too busy with work? Where is the new vlog, the only van in jurop?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TLDR / Recap
Tamara Kalinic, Tamara Kaliwitch, Tamara Kalib*tch, Tetka_ootd, has blessed us with another 4 weeks of post robbery updates.

Do you wonder what she did after the robbery? Absolutely NOTING.
She worked as a part time cleaner, and cleaned the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress, because she is ungrateful and has zero respects for designers.

Has changed the story of how many bags were stolen 738392 times. First were I HAVE NOTING gaaajs, DEY took EVERYTING, then next week was 10 bags left, then Tattlers spotted her Chanel Jumbo Elephant bag on her bed, then the Kelly, then she got a new Hehmehs from her antic, senior, super old, unwashed boyfriend, then the bags left in her place in Peacehaven aren’t her style anymore, because she had only RARITIES.

“only one bag in Jurop” has been her favorite song, written and produced by Tetka Kay, choreography by Testa B. B for Balmain.

And this is where the new lie and narrative starts dear Tattlers. Tamara Kalib*tch never had rarities, she had Lady Dior, some dirty Bottegas that even the robbers didn’t want to take, some Chanel Flaps, LV with LV monograms that every teenager has, some YSL that currently being in sale, some Prada that basically everyone and her grandmothers have.

Since Tamara Kaliwitch is known for being super uncreative and money hungry, she decided to make 6 Vlogs in the row and talking about the robbery all the time like a broken record. TRUT BE TOLD her views with her clickbait titles have been going up but people eventually will get bored from
this parrot. 🦜

She has been deleting her YouTube comments of people who are criticizing her. She is a busy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ and wants only to be praised for doing not even the bare minimum.

Tamara is super busy, sHooo busy, that she has time to create OOTD insta accounts for herself.

Currently homeless, it’s hard to find a new airbnb in the middle of the summer.

She has been working super hard for some unknown brands, some yoga turkish bazaar panties.

Tammy has been kindly ignored by many big brands, AD’s that many influencers did but not her, she wasn’t invited to some big influencer trips so far: Maxmara, Revolve, Prada, AboutYou etc.

Her boyfriend Gangster Rasputin, Rasta, Dirty, Antic Boyfriend, Senior boyfriend has finally washed his hair, and this is the only achievement in Tetka’s life so far.

She is copying everything Xenia says or posts, because her brain cells are dead and her only goal is to copy whatever makes her look smart. The whole planet earth, together with Jupiter and Saturn know about Tetka_ootd lack of intelligence, education and intellect.

She is rebuilding her plastic supermarket bag collection with some pieces that she is calling rarities but are just Chanel Bags in different colors.

We as a Tattlers are looking forward to seeing what kind of lies her brain will produce until thread nr. 10 is over.

Fasten your seatbelts ladieeeees, the plane full of lies just landed in Peacehaven.

please start a YouTube channel, I’d rather watch you recap and break down Tet’s lies and BS than watch her 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s actually insane that someone who is claiming to be such a business woman and professional has not managed to put out a single YT video on time in months

Reactions: 18
I have no bags gujsssss attt allllll....my strathberry from march 2021 are not bags.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
4C90E0C9-F53C-4DC9-B11A-EC13779F90B5.jpeg

I’ve captured this story so when it turns out to be a sponsored AD for a SMALL Peacehaven Lint Roller Company we’ll add this to Tammy’s Jumbo-Jet-Of-Lies👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Another very late trashy Vlog – Subject: Struggle vacations in Capri, not vacations, but work, but I don’t mention which work
(orange for Hehmehs)

Starts the Vlog in the elevator and shows her outfit, her new MiuMiu plastic rain bag.

She had two jobs in Capri during the four days. – She came for work not vacation, vacation will happen in August.

Hello little caaaat, what is iiiit, are ju hangriiiiiii?

Capri in the morning is the best if you wake up in the morning before shops open, they have everything Louiii Vitoooo, Dior, Bottega, they have everything you can imagine. – Anyone need a tour guide? Tamara will gladly assist you. Her tours are superficial and simple, I’ll show you where the shops are you give me the MANIIII. You want information about the bjutifulll Capri town? girl sorry I can’t help you with DAT, I am underqualified and uneducated.

Soya kapukjinoooo is here.

Testa B is in the mission to find a vogue. Searches for magazine because he is a fashuuuun icon.

Everything in Capri is so safe, if you leave your bag in the table and come 10 minutes later is still there waiting for you. – Ok, leave your whole collection there, nobody will ever steal it and you’ll finally stop begging for pity and milk it.

Walk through the day with Testa. Boat, Beach, a super amejziiing klab called Aurora, it’s gonna be ameeeejzing.

She goes at Prada, tries a yellow jacket and short. – Looks like Laa-Laa the Teletubbies.

Ahh ladies when the boyfriend works in fashion you are always up for shopping, as if she wasn’t before.

Very bisiii and productive morning, she even managed to change herself. – Biziii posting the outfits at tetka_ootd

Is it a good luck to go under the rocks? – She needs some good luck to find some rare, super rare, extra rare, massive rare green Chanel bags.

She feels sHooo relaxed, eventhough she needs to create content. - Also the outfits at OOTD account, don't forget to post please.

She goes for a swim with some grandma yellow high waist pampers bikini.

She ran into her friend Vroni or Roni- She asks this is a Channel of what? Tammy Kaliglitch says: my YouTube channel. – Ok, so you have a friend that doesn’t know you have a YouTube Channel, or you just met her 3 minutes ago, and decided to call her a friend? Tamara’s typical tradition.

Goes to a bjuuutiful restaurant with lemons all over - You are in Capri what do you expect, bananas?

The 80m yacHt makes the appearance.

Starts to tell her massive struggles, she didn’t put 2 weeks anything on her skin. – You had makeup on Tammy the past struggle weeks, STOP THE LIES.

She saw sHooo many people there, she danced- Shows a clip of dancing, conclusion: she can’t dance.

The view is inkredibeeeeel. – What else?

Takes the stairs up, and almost gets a heart attack our Olympic Gymnastic Girl.

Oh, bebiii ju had water.

The crush Orlando Bloom was there, and she was so shyyyyyy, but bebi said say HAAAAJ, I know him, I used to shop for him, I carried his bags, just say haaaaaj, he is a good gaj he gives good tips.

Shows her plastics Toys R Us rings.

Eats the best Gelatooooooo. – Pisaktjoooooo.

Goes to the Luisa Via Roma, films Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. – Uncontrolled fan girl behavior.

Next day she walks with the undereye mask around the streets, with some crazy hair, like a chav. – She is officially a Testa.

Plans to go to Peacehaven, will have vacation next week, finally shuts ups shows 5 seconds some capri streets and a sneek a peek of an orange box. Finally ends this stupid vlog. Girl byeeee.

Conclusion: I call everyone I ever meet in my life my friends; they don’t know that they are my friends, but it is what it is, one day they’ll hopefully call me a friend as well. Thank God for Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom so I can have some material for my super boring Vlogs.

Remember: Vacations will come up, I was here for work, but didn’t even tell which brand or which work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
😂😂😂 thank you tamliar! You rock!!! 👸
btw, did I ever say (or somebody maybe mentioned it here also) that Testa in Italian means head?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 thank you tamliar! You rock!!! 👸
btw, did I ever say (or somebody maybe mentioned it here also) that Testa in Italian means head?
Thank youuuu 🧡 hahaha makes sense, Testa the dirty head 🤣
@bblondon thank youuu ♥ I wish i could make a YouTube channel but i have to stay as undercover as possible 😂 i am working sHooo hard to stay undercover. Maybe i’ll use a robot voiceover haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 696727
I’ve captured this story so when it turns out to be a sponsored AD for a SMALL Peacehaven Lint Roller Company we’ll add this to Tammy’s Jumbo-Jet-Of-Lies👍
Todays video is running late because you Tammy have no team, you are a one man show, you do basically everything alone. At least hire Testa as your assistant. FYI Tammy - Youtube for Dummies: you can upload the video and put the time when you want the video to go online. 11 years in this trash business and you know NOTING. Can’t wait for Stefan to grow up and help Tetka out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh bebii works in fashiooon - come on he is a sales assistant or whatever at Balmain, it is not like he is Karl Lagerfeld 🙄😃 This always reminds me of the mother of a friend of mine, that used to be a cleaning lady at a famous hotel (nothing wrong with being a cleaning lady) and she would always speak about the hotel as if she owned it 😃. I see the same pattern here 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holly tit, her upper lip looks more and more like “M” in McDonald’s logo🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw she used to get the perma smile fillers before maybe she used to do that with her lips to stop her from looking like the joker. Also just saw this photo on her Getty and I am LOLing. Just another example of her workouts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Another very late trashy Vlog – Subject: Struggle vacations in Capri, not vacations, but work, but I don’t mention which work
(orange for Hehmehs)

Starts the Vlog in the elevator and shows her outfit, her new MiuMiu plastic rain bag.

She had two jobs in Capri during the four days. – She came for work not vacation, vacation will happen in August.

Hello little caaaat, what is iiiit, are ju hangriiiiiii?

Capri in the morning is the best if you wake up in the morning before shops open, they have everything Louiii Vitoooo, Dior, Bottega, they have everything you can imagine. – Anyone need a tour guide? Tamara will gladly assist you. Her tours are superficial and simple, I’ll show you where the shops are you give me the MANIIII. You want information about the bjutifulll Capri town? girl sorry I can’t help you with DAT, I am underqualified and uneducated.

Soya kapukjinoooo is here.

Testa B is in the mission to find a vogue. Searches for magazine because he is a fashuuuun icon.

Everything in Capri is so safe, if you leave your bag in the table and come 10 minutes later is still there waiting for you. – Ok, leave your whole collection there, nobody will ever steal it and you’ll finally stop begging for pity and milk it.

Walk through the day with Testa. Boat, Beach, a super amejziiing klab called Aurora, it’s gonna be ameeeejzing.

She goes at Prada, tries a yellow jacket and short. – Looks like Laa-Laa the Teletubbies.

Ahh ladies when the boyfriend works in fashion you are always up for shopping, as if she wasn’t before.

Very bisiii and productive morning, she even managed to change herself. – Biziii posting the outfits at tetka_ootd

Is it a good luck to go under the rocks? – She needs some good luck to find some rare, super rare, extra rare, massive rare green Chanel bags.

She feels sHooo relaxed, eventhough she needs to create content. - Also the outfits at OOTD account, don't forget to post please.

She goes for a swim with some grandma yellow high waist pampers bikini.

She ran into her friend Vroni or Roni- She asks this is a Channel of what? Tammy Kaliglitch says: my YouTube channel. – Ok, so you have a friend that doesn’t know you have a YouTube Channel, or you just met her 3 minutes ago, and decided to call her a friend? Tamara’s typical tradition.

Goes to a bjuuutiful restaurant with lemons all over - You are in Capri what do you expect, bananas?

The 80m yacHt makes the appearance.

Starts to tell her massive struggles, she didn’t put 2 weeks anything on her skin. – You had makeup on Tammy the past struggle weeks, STOP THE LIES.

She saw sHooo many people there, she danced- Shows a clip of dancing, conclusion: she can’t dance.

The view is inkredibeeeeel. – What else?

Takes the stairs up, and almost gets a heart attack our Olympic Gymnastic Girl.

Oh, bebiii ju had water.

The crush Orlando Bloom was there, and she was so shyyyyyy, but bebi said say HAAAAJ, I know him, I used to shop for him, I carried his bags, just say haaaaaj, he is a good gaj he gives good tips.

Shows her plastics Toys R Us rings.

Eats the best Gelatooooooo. – Pisaktjoooooo.

Goes to the Luisa Via Roma, films Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. – Uncontrolled fan girl behavior.

Next day she walks with the undereye mask around the streets, with some crazy hair, like a chav. – She is officially a Testa.

Plans to go to Peacehaven, will have vacation next week, finally shuts ups shows 5 seconds some capri streets and a sneek a peek of an orange box. Finally ends this stupid vlog. Girl byeeee.

Conclusion: I call everyone I ever meet in my life my friends; they don’t know that they are my friends, but it is what it is, one day they’ll hopefully call me a friend as well. Thank God for Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom so I can have some material for my super boring Vlogs.

Remember: Vacations will come up, I was here for work, but didn’t even tell which brand or which work.
hahahha howling!! :love::love::love: orlando gives go od tips ahahahha thank you!

I'd also like to add a lil message for tetkaootd, gurl cut down with ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ before picking up the cam

Your jaw is clenching and it is so obvious

and say hi to Melissa your new bfff also snowhead

Why o why was she walking with those pads outside? Whyyy?!!!
she wants to appear like a model off duty or a celeb in Capri fashion week, so fasun weeek you guiis, she mentioned this sentence 2138 times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Todays video is running late because you Tammy have no team, you are a one man show, you do basically everything alone. At least hire Testa as your assistant. FYI Tammy - Youtube for Dummies: you can upload the video and put the time when you want the video to go online. 11 years in this trash business and you know NOTING. Can’t wait for Stefan to grow up and help Tetka out 😂😂
I toooot she was working on her spelling skills, DAT would be so big you guiiis, but she scored

What did you score Tamara, did you finally get laid ?? or it's still just an arrangement? also she finally has shown bebi:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.