Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I toooot she was working on her spelling skills, DAT would be so big you guiiis, but she scored

What did you score Tamara, did you finally get laid ?? or it's still just an arrangement? also she finally has shown bebi:
Hahahahahahha. Maybe that’s why she is in Peacehaven to do the B2 English course 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I toooot she was working on her spelling skills, DAT would be so big you guiiis, but she scored

What did you score Tamara, did you finally get laid ?? or it's still just an arrangement? also she finally has shown bebi:
I hate how her evil eye here is checking her camera to see that bebi is showing...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new video is so so so boring ju gaaajz, I don't even have anything funny or new to say about it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Another very late trashy Vlog – Subject: Struggle vacations in Capri, not vacations, but work, but I don’t mention which work
(orange for Hehmehs)

Starts the Vlog in the elevator and shows her outfit, her new MiuMiu plastic rain bag.

She had two jobs in Capri during the four days. – She came for work not vacation, vacation will happen in August.

Hello little caaaat, what is iiiit, are ju hangriiiiiii?

Capri in the morning is the best if you wake up in the morning before shops open, they have everything Louiii Vitoooo, Dior, Bottega, they have everything you can imagine. – Anyone need a tour guide? Tamara will gladly assist you. Her tours are superficial and simple, I’ll show you where the shops are you give me the MANIIII. You want information about the bjutifulll Capri town? girl sorry I can’t help you with DAT, I am underqualified and uneducated.

Soya kapukjinoooo is here.

Testa B is in the mission to find a vogue. Searches for magazine because he is a fashuuuun icon.

Everything in Capri is so safe, if you leave your bag in the table and come 10 minutes later is still there waiting for you. – Ok, leave your whole collection there, nobody will ever steal it and you’ll finally stop begging for pity and milk it.

Walk through the day with Testa. Boat, Beach, a super amejziiing klab called Aurora, it’s gonna be ameeeejzing.

She goes at Prada, tries a yellow jacket and short. – Looks like Laa-Laa the Teletubbies.

Ahh ladies when the boyfriend works in fashion you are always up for shopping, as if she wasn’t before.

Very bisiii and productive morning, she even managed to change herself. – Biziii posting the outfits at tetka_ootd

Is it a good luck to go under the rocks? – She needs some good luck to find some rare, super rare, extra rare, massive rare green Chanel bags.

She feels sHooo relaxed, eventhough she needs to create content. - Also the outfits at OOTD account, don't forget to post please.

She goes for a swim with some grandma yellow high waist pampers bikini.

She ran into her friend Vroni or Roni- She asks this is a Channel of what? Tammy Kaliglitch says: my YouTube channel. – Ok, so you have a friend that doesn’t know you have a YouTube Channel, or you just met her 3 minutes ago, and decided to call her a friend? Tamara’s typical tradition.

Goes to a bjuuutiful restaurant with lemons all over - You are in Capri what do you expect, bananas?

The 80m yacHt makes the appearance.

Starts to tell her massive struggles, she didn’t put 2 weeks anything on her skin. – You had makeup on Tammy the past struggle weeks, STOP THE LIES.

She saw sHooo many people there, she danced- Shows a clip of dancing, conclusion: she can’t dance.

The view is inkredibeeeeel. – What else?

Takes the stairs up, and almost gets a heart attack our Olympic Gymnastic Girl.

Oh, bebiii ju had water.

The crush Orlando Bloom was there, and she was so shyyyyyy, but bebi said say HAAAAJ, I know him, I used to shop for him, I carried his bags, just say haaaaaj, he is a good gaj he gives good tips.

Shows her plastics Toys R Us rings.

Eats the best Gelatooooooo. – Pisaktjoooooo.

Goes to the Luisa Via Roma, films Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. – Uncontrolled fan girl behavior.

Next day she walks with the undereye mask around the streets, with some crazy hair, like a chav. – She is officially a Testa.

Plans to go to Peacehaven, will have vacation next week, finally shuts ups shows 5 seconds some capri streets and a sneek a peek of an orange box. Finally ends this stupid vlog. Girl byeeee.

Conclusion: I call everyone I ever meet in my life my friends; they don’t know that they are my friends, but it is what it is, one day they’ll hopefully call me a friend as well. Thank God for Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom so I can have some material for my super boring Vlogs.

Remember: Vacations will come up, I was here for work, but didn’t even tell which brand or which work.
Hahahahaha I laughed so hard😂😂😂😂😂
Goshhhh this INSEYN woman walking with eye pads around the city,trying so hard to look like a celebrity. Celebrity no one ever heard of..before I used to watch her vlogs because I am in the fashion industry and sometimes she would show pieces that are trending at the moment. But this year I just started feeling so angry watching her because Im thinking,here she is saying she works shhooooo hard you gaaajs and she is doing absolutely nothing! The era we live in is so f***ed up,all these people at Capri are bunch of tit heads doing nothing in life but calling themselves hard workers and upper class. Bunch of botched women with older men tanning their ass on the yachts and calling it work. But gaaaajs Capri is PACKED with the boats,it’s like fashuuun VIK youu gujssss because of this gala🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Orlando Bloom is so irrelevant by the way,his last role was probably in Lord of the Rings when he was 17,who gives a f**k about this dude?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How would you guys classify her BCS accent/dialect?
I am sure that she does not use this Serbian/Bosnian accent in everyday life. Here she just had to be careful how she expresses herself and maybe she ,,pretends,, a little ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I think I may have pinpointed what has changed about her content. She doesn't have help anymore. Her vlogs used to be entertaining because her assistant would film a lot of it, they would show the fashion, fittings, the shows, sometimes it was just music in the background it wasn't just Tam talking to the camera about herself the whole time. She needs to hire her assistants back so the content can become more about the fashion again and less about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who is she trying to convince that this trip to Capri wasn't a holiday? Because she is trying too hard, it was intense cause they meet many friends and she had to use stairs?

This video was cringe festival:
- her nonexistent vocabulary, she is so basic and it's embarrassing.
- moment she "understood" Che bella vita, her life's been reaaaly though, poor girl, so happy for her.
- Orlando Bloom story - no comment.
- Saying that she is in desperate need of facial on this busy busy work trip.
- Video of her dancing and complaining that it was exhausting, you know IT'S NOT A HOLIDAY?
- pistachio, for the love of god...
- and last that was just too much, disgusting and disrespectful, walking around with undereye pads... seriously? Attention bleep at her best.
Screenshot_1.jpg

"Bebi what did they want from me?"
Faces of these ladies in the back say it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm honestly not a fan of any influencer "boat vacation" trips. Its kinda boring to watch anyone lay around in the sun and eat and drink and have fun lol. Especially when they complain about it at the same time. The weirdest part about the latest video to me was that she brought two swimsuits to the boat to change and take two IG pics on the same boat with the same background in the same position. Kinda takes away even the "mystique" that Instagram is meant to be documenting events and outfits.

Reactions: 28
D8E2A20F-B5B7-4A9F-8C4C-01DEAA62B263.jpeg

I guarantee that the two ladies in the background are still talking and laughing about the loony that was walking the streets 🙈😂 TamTam, hun, it’s time for your monthly hair washing! Also, sweet pea, your eyebrows would look more natural if you’d blend better. M’kay?!?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
True
But I meant is her dialect Sandzak or...?

Where my balkan folks at?
She sounds more like a woman from Novi Sad trying to speak like a woman from Belgrade.
At least that's how it sounded to me in that short video about diets.

Reactions: 13
R
She sounds more like a woman from Novi Sad trying to speak like a woman from Belgrade.
At least that's how it sounded to me in that short video about diets.
She sounds like woman from Bosnia trying to speak like a woman from Belgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman makes me sick. I started to watch the vlog and I had to stop 1 minute and half in bc the kitty crying in the background was breaking my heart. Was it too much for this selfish c*nt to stop filming and find a way to feed the poor cat? She replied to the comments saying she fed the kitty but I don’t believe her. If she did she would’ve filmed it for the vlog like the attention seeking wh*re she is.

Also, she needs to wash, cut and give a massive hydration treatment to that thing she calls hair. It gets on my nerves how disgusting it is.

2AC4CF3B-1D78-490E-8C0C-F423CB1ADA25.jpeg

Edit: skipped through the kitty part (and almost everything on the vlog) until this part 🤢 had to include this picture

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, starting at 1:09 we can clearly still hear a crying kitty after this "lady" took advantage and filmed.

ps. fitness Tetka for sure

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This woman makes me sick. I started to watch the vlog and I had to stop 1 minute and half in bc the kitty crying in the background was breaking my heart. Was it too much for this selfish c*nt to stop filming and find a way to feed the poor cat? She replied to the comments saying she fed the kitty but I don’t believe her. If she did she would’ve filmed it for the vlog like the attention seeking wh*re she is.

Also, she needs to wash, cut and give a massive hydration treatment to that thing she calls hair. It gets on my nerves how disgusting it is.

View attachment 698051
Edit: skipped through the kitty part (and almost everything on the vlog) until this part 🤢 had to include this picture
Her lips/cheeks/face 😱 she pretends she had her lip fillers dissolved but they look so migrated here, her skin is stretched and over filled like a 70 year old who has had too much injected and her straight brows make her look manly - she is starting to look grotesque in the pursuit of so called beauty. She’s the triplet of botched Melanie griffth and the cat lady.

She must have looked so odd at Cannes and Capri and like the botched mistress plus one of some old ugly creepy millionaire

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.