Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys she is actually really empathetic!!

she has so much thought and care for the robbers, look at how she is making their job even easier than she already has. such a thoughtful queen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is second hand. She told in the monday vlog that she got a Hehmetz beltbag / beltwallet / beltthingy / way overpriced leather good thingamajigy with huge H on it from luxury promise and that is also where she got her other bag from. That must be this bag.

Even used these bags are still pricey but I TINK that she didn't want to do a typical unboxing because this bag is not new. As I said before, she already wore the cartier bracelet. She can just wear stuff without mentioning everything. But no, she has to mention everything she buys and not mention her Hehmetz bag. She knows that it is a video people will watch, she already filmed an unboxing, it is extra fishy that she did not post that one. Somethings off here.
I agree something is definitely off... I thought it was weird how she mentioned the bow on the box.. She said the people in the store made a nice bow but then dirty opened it to make sure the bag is inside(kinda weird) and then redid the bow so she can open it... Like why would you even mention that, unless dirty bought the bag second hand and thats why the bow was tied differently and she is for some reason hiding that.. Fishy fishy fishy..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I agree something is definitely off... I thought it was weird how she mentioned the bow on the box.. She said the people in the store made a nice bow but then dirty opened it to make sure the bag is inside(kinda weird) and then redid the bow so she can open it... Like why would you even mention that, unless dirty bought the bag second hand and thats why the bow was tied differently and she is for some reason hiding that.. Fishy fishy fishy..
No, the bow thing is another bag. That is a mermaid kind of green mini kelly. This blue bag is the one she kept mentioning she filmed an unboxing for, but never uploaded it.

The mermaid green, vert jade, mini kelly was also weird. It was bought in paris, then they took it to ibiza and then to wherever she was after and then she filmed an unboxing. It made me think of those poor little dogs in bags. They are dogs, they have paws, let them walk. If you are taking your crazy expensive bag on holiday then you should use it. Not schlepp it around in a box.

Screenshot_20210818-192304_YouTube.jpg

I do love the bag. Let me see if I can find that exact color for $ 10 on ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes that part stood out to me – I thought it was weird they were trying so hard to explain that! Makes sense now.

Reactions: 16
I disagree, why would company pay your rent if you are resident of same city where HQ is located! I live in London and work in most famous fashion house and no we are not paying anyone for the rental!!! Only CFO and COOs can get a temp stay subsidised if they are from NYC, Milan etc

For the Milan move, yes probably, but you don't search for a flat they give you options in radius around your company and that's it. Tamara is paying for their living! It's her business expense, that airbnb was basically a stock room of gifted merchandise not a home, hello 😅😅😅

He crashed there and that's it.

The VIP Sales Excecs do not get free accommodation! He is not a designer or managing partner, he is a worker like everyone else, fashion companies are skint and have limited resources, you would know of this as you work in fashion
Well I don’t work in the fashion, but in the financial industry and I’ve worked abroad without being a CFO/CEO. They do pay your rent if you’re in that particulair city for work. Also I’ve received an allowance for every day I was there, to cover the costs for lunch, dinner etc. They give you a a budget for the rent and let you choose where to live. I’m pretty sure he has some kind of arrangement.

Reactions: 10
Uugh her jaw was and still is so 🤢
When was it?2013? As it was ‘we are just filminK’ and it didn’t change, even after sHo many years of living in UK
This girl never learn

Hello everybody,
i have been a devoted reader of this forum (especially this topic, haha), but it's my first time posting. Have loved reading though the comments, good job everyone. :D
I found a gem on youtube today and thought it was worth posting - even if you don't understand serbian, this video should make your day, it definetely did mine. What can beat Tetka dancing in Pariiii in 2013? It was shot by her former best friend Zorana and it's the best thing eveeeer

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her filming style is getting so odd to me. She seems to only want to film vacation vlogs or hermes hauls. She was in "London" for the Dior sponsorship and could have shot some great behind the scenes footage of her in the Dior store and her shooting that Ad for Dior in the field but instead what does she film? Her talking in her sister's attic in Brighton and a used shoes Jimmy Choo sponsorship. You think she would plan to film the more exciting fashion content unless Dior did not want her vlogging her experience which doesn't even make sense because if they are paying her for the Ad why not also get the extra exposure of her filming a behind the scenes of it? Unless she specifically negotiated that it would be extra for Dior to be featured on both IG and Youtube and they did not want to pay the extra.

As far as the Blue Hermes bag goes although she takes horrible care of it, I think it looks horrible because she opted to buy a cheaper sewing style Retourne, which is why it looks so slouchy and sloppy. For example an extremely gently used very similar bag is available on the real real for 5500 Euros:
1629421874692.png

Not many people want the retourne style so it tends to be an easier way to get a bag in store or just buy whatever they offer you so the next time you can be offered better bags, and since this style is cheaper it makes sense FT would opt for it and spend more money on the Mini Kelly. However I have no clue how much a bag like this would cost in store, so the theory that her's may be fake is definitely interesting to consider.

Update: She did unbox this bag guys. And it is in fact a retourne.

1629425055778.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
For every 250,000 followers on Insta you make $10,000-15,000.
She probably makes around $40,000-50,000 per months. This is very possible. Each post is payed $10,000-20,000.
Also, she could be buying Super Fakes or Black Market stuff. Her hauls often happen after trips to Serbia. You can buy incredible replicas there from Turkey, that come in original boxes. Or, if you know the right person you can buy Stolen goods.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her filming style is getting so odd to me. She seems to only want to film vacation vlogs or hermes hauls. She was in "London" for the Dior sponsorship and could have shot some great behind the scenes footage of her in the Dior store and her shooting that Ad for Dior in the field but instead what does she film? Her talking in her sister's attic in Brighton and a used shoes Jimmy Choo sponsorship. You think she would plan to film the more exciting fashion content unless Dior did not want her vlogging her experience which doesn't even make sense because if they are paying her for the Ad why not also get the extra exposure of her filming a behind the scenes of it? Unless she specifically negotiated that it would be extra for Dior to be featured on both IG and Youtube and they did not want to pay the extra.

As far as the Blue Hermes bag goes although she takes horrible care of it, I think it looks horrible because she opted to buy a cheaper sewing style Retourne, which is why it looks so slouchy and sloppy. For example an extremely gently used very similar bag is available on the real real for 5500 Euros:
View attachment 720962

Not many people want the retourne style so it tends to be an easier way to get a bag in store or just buy whatever they offer you so the next time you can be offered better bags, and since this style is cheaper it makes sense FT would opt for it and spend more money on the Mini Kelly. However I have no clue how much a bag like this would cost in store, so the theory that her's may be fake is definitely interesting to consider.

Update: She did unbox this bag guys. And it is in fact a retourne.

View attachment 720980
I love the retourné style on a Kelly, makes them less « Madame » and a bit more casual.

I think Kellys start around 6800 € (correct me if I am wrong) in store.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love the retourné style on a Kelly, makes them less « Madame » and a bit more casual.

I think Kellys start around 6800 € (correct me if I am wrong) in store.
I don’t mind them either! I don’t like birkins but I do like kellys and although I prefer the structured sellier
Style for me personally, the retourne can be quite nice as well. The thing is retourne need more care to maintain their shape which is why less people opt for them. They need to be stored properly, stuffed, and well maintained to keep shape. It’s just slightly more high maintenance. Tamara how ever treats all her belongings like crap so it’s no surprise to me that she could make it look so beaten up in less than a month. I just imagine her cramming it under the seat on the airplane *cries*

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I disagree, why would company pay your rent if you are resident of same city where HQ is located! I live in London and work in most famous fashion house and no we are not paying anyone for the rental!!! Only CFO and COOs can get a temp stay subsidised if they are from NYC, Milan etc

For the Milan move, yes probably, but you don't search for a flat they give you options in radius around your company and that's it. Tamara is paying for their living! It's her business expense, that airbnb was basically a stock room of gifted merchandise not a home, hello 😅😅😅

He crashed there and that's it.

The VIP Sales Excecs do not get free accommodation! He is not a designer or managing partner, he is a worker like everyone else, fashion companies are skint and have limited resources, you would know of this as you work in fashion
I don’t think he’s a VIP sales exec, I think he’s Head of VIP which is very different. The same job in London for a very well-known British luxury brand, earns their equivalent a six figure salary plus living expenses (a Zone 2 house) paid for. If FT moved from Italy to Paris for the job, this would be negotiated and again if they’re asking him to move back to Milan, this would be negotiated again too!

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but these bags don't even look new! I mean for a brand new bag- the flap corners curl up, the little strap is so floppy- if it were new I'd think it'd be a little more rigid! And the bag has so many dents as if it's softened with use...I don't think she buys these new. The fact that she doesn't vlog in store like another user mentioned makes sense since she's getting these second-hand IMO!
View attachment 720499View attachment 720500
Maybe the leather is softer? Idk i dont have experience regarding hermes

Reactions: 3
Hello everybody,
i have been a devoted reader of this forum (especially this topic, haha), but it's my first time posting. Have loved reading though the comments, good job everyone. :D
I found a gem on youtube today and thought it was worth posting - even if you don't understand serbian, this video should make your day, it definetely did mine. What can beat Tetka dancing in Pariiii in 2013? It was shot by her former best friend Zorana and it's the best thing eveeeer
This is priceless, I’m crying, thanks for making my day! 😆 I kind of always wondered what happened with these two, it can’t be just Ibiza issue. I suppose that towards the end of their relationship Z was too loud and flashy for T, but i suppose that now they are on the same level of it again 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2021-08-20-15-35-15-47_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I really do hope she enjoys her holiday there, and try not to be acting like some Russian sugar baby on the trip. I wish I can do a holiday too, but it's just too pricey for me at the moment and yet these people can get it for free. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind them either! I don’t like birkins but I do like kellys and although I prefer the structured sellier
Style for me personally, the retourne can be quite nice as well. The thing is retourne need more care to maintain their shape which is why less people opt for them. They need to be stored properly, stuffed, and well maintained to keep shape. It’s just slightly more high maintenance. Tamara how ever treats all her belongings like crap so it’s no surprise to me that she could make it look so beaten up in less than a month. I just imagine her cramming it under the seat on the airplane *cries*
I don’t care about the upkeep.
I have OCD when it comes to storing my bags. Stuffing, handles holders, felt on the shelf…😂
She « invests » in luxury bags but doesn’t treat them as investments.
If she was really loaded that wouldn’t shock me, but knowing she doesn’t have a place to live (at least not instragrammable), I find it quite sad…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually surprised she hasn’t gotten COVID by now, with all that travelling. I wonder if she would tell her followers.

I remember her saying in one of earlier robbery vlogs that she wouldn’t get much of the insurance money for the bags. This is bizarre, you should be able to get money back for most of your stuff if you have proof of purchase, such as a certificates to authenticate the bags. What idiot doesn’t insure their Hermes bags? She is not that dumb guys, they’re fakes. Not that hard to get a 1:1 with a fancy Hermes box. Big giveaway is also that he unboxed it to check, why would you check an authentic if you purchased in store?

Sorry that I’ve missed this but what does her partner do again? I get some controlling vibes from him… I don’t know, but she seems like a puppy around him. Head over heels in love.

Reactions: 9
Actually surprised she hasn’t gotten COVID by now, with all that travelling. I wonder if she would tell her followers.

I remember her saying in one of earlier robbery vlogs that she wouldn’t get much of the insurance money for the bags. This is bizarre, you should be able to get money back for most of your stuff if you have proof of purchase, such as a certificates to authenticate the bags. What idiot doesn’t insure their Hermes bags? She is not that dumb guys, they’re fakes. Not that hard to get a 1:1 with a fancy Hermes box. Big giveaway is also that he unboxed it to check, why would you check an authentic if you purchased in store?

Sorry that I’ve missed this but what does her partner do again? I get some controlling vibes from him… I don’t know, but she seems like a puppy around him. Head over heels in love.
Guys, remember they were at Giorgia’s wedding, FT was a guest and TamTam his +1.
Same thing for the ibiza trip.
The groom is filty rich and ceo of Off White if I am not mistaken.
What if FT doesn’t work for Balmain anymore but instead got hired by that guy, hence the move to Italy (off white parent company’s headquarters are in Milan)…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but these bags don't even look new! I mean for a brand new bag- the flap corners curl up, the little strap is so floppy- if it were new I'd think it'd be a little more rigid! And the bag has so many dents as if it's softened with use...I don't think she buys these new. The fact that she doesn't vlog in store like another user mentioned makes sense since she's getting these second-hand IMO!
View attachment 720499View attachment 720500

I think you’re spot on. I actually hadn’t noticed it but that bending flap requires quite some wear and tear to look like that. I have a retourne Kelly that I have worn for several years and it doesn’t show this kind of slouching or bending. The one thing to scrutinize is if the protective stickers appeared on when she unboxed it. That should be very telling (even if some people leave them on and allow them to fall off on their own after use).

Reactions: 10
Guys look at this sold bag. It’s a mini Kelly and was sold at the end of July.
CC01A9AF-5BA8-4841-8C22-764A6CEB5913.jpeg

At this picture it doesn’t look like hers but if you scroll you can see the real colour of the bag.
673292ED-A58F-4B46-8FA5-EC31D13380B4.jpeg

And it’s the same bag🤷🏼‍ Suspicious at least for me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.