Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying with the comment section until she deletes them 😂
She's a HEHMEZ fan but doesn't know a difference between a retourne and a sellier. I dream of owning HEHMEZ bagz but it seems I know better than her, FFS. She has the nerve to be called a luxury influencer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's a HEHMEZ fan but doesn't know a difference between a retourne and a sellier. I dream of owning HEHMEZ bagz but it seems I know better than her, FFS. She has the nerve to be called a luxury influencer!

She just buys things for the sake of buying and having something to film about, she has no clue when it comes to luxury brands. I have to giggle 🤭 when she said in the last Dior Couture show, before the show started, that the dresses will have prints on it because the walls of the ambient were with prints, and the collection was the total opposite of what she said. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
but is that how big money she can get from yoga brands and keratase that she can buy a new hermes bag right away?! Like is she scamming anyone or have another sugar daddy on the side? Because if its just one post for a brand, I dont think you can afford an Hermes bag? Right? Like she’s showing us she’s super rich?

View attachment 704304
I don’t know if this is accurate but I tried googling her networth hahahaha..thats why she can’t afford a house.

View attachment 704305
Lol she earned $18 dollars today. I guess thats enough reason to buy an Hermes bag?hahahaha

but lets assume these stats are a rough estimate but true. I guess you can buy an Hermes bag even if you just earned $3,039 last month! She must have tons of savings hahaha!

Her Hobbies are soo interesting! Hahahah travel and shopping! Wow! Source of wealth Youtube Star!hahahaha
An influencer with her following can ask between 10-20K for an AD, but on YouTube she doesn’t make much. She has less than 50M views since 11 years, that’s sHoo bad.

Reactions: 18
Offcourse she is recovering very slowly from such trauma. Have we not heard about her robbery? Mindbending to see that she keeps milking it, brushes it off but is totally on something.

She looks either lifeless or manic. If she talks to someone she can not focus. Her eyes are almost popping out of her head and they move in a way they never did before. Her dramatic weightloss. If you document everything we can also find everything back.
coke :D

I think she doesn't make that much money off of her adsense, but instead her sponsored ads on IG. Even on youtube she barely ever says a video is sponsored. I'm thinking every time she posts an ad for Dior or Valentino etc on her IG she's making at least 5 figures. I had once thought that when they gave the influencers the bag they just got the bag for free and it was up to them if they wanted to post about it. But now I am thinking they get gifted the bag as a "prop" so to speak, they may even have to give it back particularly if we never see it again, and on top of that they get paid for the ad they post.
lol she is not getting 5 figures per ad, she gets 3,5 k top of the tops and that's A LOT for her caliber

maybe this is what she needs? An elocutionist. And since she reads here maybe she can replace the lie of having a speech therapist to a lie that she has an elocutionist. Lets see how she pronounces it!hahahaah

View attachment 704538
Thank you!!! In London You have Elocution Classes very expensive ones, to correct your tone, accent and communication, this is such an amazing investment in personal development if you are from abroad as English are sensitive to foreigners, even if not showing directly.

Speech therapist is for children who are developing and are stuttering.

She is a bleeping liar and psycho aka Elon Musk of Crypto investment with 3 stocks to her name gifted by Xenia, property investor in various Airbnbs, speech therapist favourite patient - made up when we started to mock her here + Hermes collector with the most idiotic colours ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course don't forget that Xenia bought couple of Amazon stocks for poor Tamara. Amazon stocks equal to 200 euros! What a business woman you've become Tamara congrats!
I remember Tammy mentioned she finished some online finance course about 2 months ago. People study finances and investing for years, but no, Tammy Tinks she is an expert after one online course 😖 what an idiot...
And I laughed so hard when I saw she was commenting under that bot comment about cryptocurrencies. She learned 5 sentences by heart that you can hear on any investment related yt video and does not miss the chance to tell them, like some child when learns new word or song and will bore everything to death just to show how she knows something and waits to be admired at 🤦

Oh and that comment that said: "Tamara, you are so lost" under latest video, so true. She seemed more lost than in several last videos. She was all the time looking aside, like she is reading from idiot or like someone is standing next to her and she is asking for approval or reminder. Or like someone is holding a gun pointed at her. I was wondering all the time who else is there and this is not what you want your audience to do. I never noticed this amount weird looks, changes in accent in every other sentence, it was so uncomfortable to watch...

• Sad
  • Angry
How much her team she used Photoshop from 1 to 10?
I can’t help but feel she posted these pictures to stir the same reaction as Xenia did with people getting outraged about her being too skinny. That can be found a couple of pages back on the Xenia thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember Tammy mentioned she finished some online finance course about 2 months ago. People study finances and investing for years, but no, Tammy Tinks she is an expert after one online course 😖 what an idiot...
And I laughed so hard when I saw she was commenting under that bot comment about cryptocurrencies. She learned 5 sentences by heart that you can hear on any investment related yt video and does not miss the chance to tell them, like some child when learns new word or song and will bore everything to death just to show how she knows something and waits to be admired at 🤦

Oh and that comment that said: "Tamara, you are so lost" under latest video, so true. She seemed more lost than in several last videos. She was all the time looking aside, like she is reading from idiot or like someone is standing next to her and she is asking for approval or reminder. Or like someone is holding a gun pointed at her. I was wondering all the time who else is there and this is not what you want your audience to do. I never noticed this amount weird looks, changes in accent in every other sentence, it was so uncomfortable to watch...
At some point when she was speaking she looked to her left like someone got into the room and from there she was constantly looking either to the camera either to her right. As if she was looking for validation or reaction to what she says. That was difficult to watch for me as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Yeah, I don't even believe that she bothered with a course..probably she watched a couple of youtube videos and now she thinks that she is an expert 😒

Reactions: 13
wtf iz dis

PS. interesting video, I have learned something new:
What is he blabbering now? Does he still think Tamara is a multimillionaire and flies on a private jet? 😂 Because i wrote him 2 weeks ago and recommended him to read the tattle bible if he wants to make a new video about Kaliwitch

• Haha
she photoshopped her body so her forehead is larger than her waist! what an idiot
This Ibiza bikini photo is so disturbing .. does she actually think she looks attractive?? I would never body shame anyone or comment on appearance but with Tamara and her detox juice ads and encouraging starvation to young girls she deserves these comments. She really is lost. In that way I admire inthefrow - her work ethic, the home she has created, her cute dog. She doesn’t live flying to a new place every day living out of a suitcase with her belongings stored in IKEA wardrobes across 2-3 cities. It’s like an addiction to her - if she’s travelling she feels alive and successful and doesn’t have to sit with her thoughts too much.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.