Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikini photos are so awkward and embarrassing - photoshop waist, Russian model faceapp, weird thumb, leather boot torso she’s sucking in…the cringe and desperation is through the roof. There’s nothing either fashionable or sexy or artistic about the photos,

She doesn’t have a naturally indented waist/hourglass, she’s straight up and down but she tries to hard to give the illusion and it makes her end up looking stupid in photos - she’s sucking in so hard it looks like her rib is going to pierce the skin. A 40 something year old trying to post a thirst trap for her ageing sugar daddy vibes

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This Ibiza bikini photo is so disturbing .. does she actually think she looks attractive?? I would never body shame anyone or comment on appearance but with Tamara and her detox juice ads and encouraging starvation to young girls she deserves these comments. She really is lost. In that way I admire inthefrow - her work ethic, the home she has created, her cute dog. She doesn’t live flying to a new place every day living out of a suitcase with her belongings stored in IKEA wardrobes across 2-3 cities. It’s like an addiction to her - if she’s travelling she feels alive and successful and doesn’t have to sit with her thoughts too much.
trut be told she doesn't look like this! she looks normal compared to everyone else in D industry,,, the only disturbing thing is her photoshop and million chins and new lips everyday

she looks like a Jigsaw but she thinks she is girly??? ahhaah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I will only read the recaps here and not bother watching her videos anymore.
This thread is so entertaining, thank you all !
I don’t have time to watch her boring videos where she unboxes yet another super rare one in Europe Chanel or Hermès bag.
She had a chance to take a step back, reassess priorities, and take a new path with her content…but she seems absolutely clueless.
She really seems to be lost as the comment said.

Reactions: 31
What is he blabbering now? Does he still think Tamara is a multimillionaire and flies on a private jet? 😂 Because i wrote him 2 weeks ago and recommended him to read the tattle bible if he wants to make a new video about Kaliwitch
He actually points out that Tam has a questionable taste and that her Chanel bags are not made well-quality-wise. yes, he talks a lot but this time he wasn't very nice to her bag collection :D

edit:
bblondon
ahahaha your comment is on point!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she only spend 1.5 days in Peacehaven with her beloved family thats she missed Shhho much?
Imagine living in their home for so many years and then you pop in twice a year. It’s not like she lives in Australia. So selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Did she only spend 1.5 days in Peacehaven with her beloved family thats she missed Shhho much?
Imagine living in their home for so many years and then you pop in twice a year. It’s not like she lives in Australia. So selfish.
She obviously just went there to pick up some clothes and accessories from her old stack. I don’t know why she needs to say that she went there because she misses them. Please. That never happened while she was in Paris...

And it’s SHoo clear that she is a very insecure woman. She wants to come across as a powerful business lady, but it’s so fake and everyone who has some emotional maturity can see through her acting.
She tries so hard to fit in, but she is too fake even for the fake insta influencer community.
What a sad world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What I hear in her last video: ''crap crap crap, I am so stupid it hurts, crap crap crap..'' I couldn't make it through the whole video. The bag/colour is the ugliest ever.. She is buying these bags just to buy them, I think Hermes shouldn't let her in their stores for a year :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said in the video that the rules are different depends on where you buy it. I TINK this might be the only time she didn't lie, as long as i am aware not every Hehmehs store has this 2 bags per year rule, depends which country it is.
The rules were different but since this year it is worldwide two quota bags, so kelly or birkin, per person per year. Before it was two quota bags per year per store. That is also why she bought bags in different places.

Reactions: 9
She obviously just went there to pick up some clothes and accessories from her old stack. I don’t know why she needs to say that she went there because she misses them. Please. That never happened while she was in Paris...

And it’s SHoo clear that she is a very insecure woman. She wants to come across as a powerful business lady, but it’s so fake and everyone who has some emotional maturity can see through her acting.
She tries so hard to fit in, but she is too fake even for the fake insta influencer community.
What a sad world.
She always says this - she misses them so much and goes for literally a day even when her mum and grandma were there. It’s so fake. And it’s not like she has an important job which means she can’t stay longer - she left after a day to hang out in Ibiza to post bikini pics online - that’s how important her sister and nephews are. What a messed up world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
delusional tet strikes again - she’s been bold lately with the Russian FaceApp. Absolutely shameless, and what’s with the little foot?

Tetky repeat after me: I do not and will never look like this in real life

always ask yourself - if the news ever put up a missing photo of you and used yoursocial media photos, would anyone ever actually find you because you look nothing like your facetuned pics? If the answer if no, you need therapy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her facetune game is strong these days. Delusional is an understatement for this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's not quite the same face :LOL: ... This is what she looks like red carpet ready and after hair and makeup, so THIS would be the unrecognisable version for normal people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She can use Facetune as much as she wants, she sits like a man, looks like a man as well. At this particular point I am convinced Testa B is better looking than this wet rat 😂

07848E69-0E9D-49B7-8FA5-44EEB986C9F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why did she even had all those surgeries? She could facetune her old face also and have the same picture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.