Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elizabeth girl, didn’t you hear?? I mean it was on French news and everywhere around the world…Tamara has no bag left, noting, NADA

Oops wait, one Hermes she was carrying, few Dior under the bed, all bottega they didn’t touch and 1000 more in sister’s attic…she is recovering slowly (very slowly) from this lifetime trauma as bags are resurfacing everywhere

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Friend, @Tamliar-lol we MUST send you tons of money for migraine medicine for watching TamTam’s crappy vlogs 🤗 Another brilliant recap!!! YOU ROCK 💖

Hahahaha TENK YOU, i need money for Hehmehssssss, a rare one in hoHt pink, but probably i’ll say no to it, it’s not my color eitherway. 😂😂😂
💗💗💗

@saintmerced TENKKK you, her accent and face changes everyday, new day, new face and a new accent. She got some money from those crappy yoga brands and Kerastase ads, and instead of truly investing it in stocks or crypto or whatever she claims, she went and bought a new blue bag.
🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Offcourse she is recovering very slowly from such trauma. Have we not heard about her robbery? Mindbending to see that she keeps milking it, brushes it off but is totally on something.

She looks either lifeless or manic. If she talks to someone she can not focus. Her eyes are almost popping out of her head and they move in a way they never did before. Her dramatic weightloss. If you document everything we can also find everything back.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahahah. Oh, the speech therapist appears again. Tamara, one goes to a speech therapist if you have difficulties making a sentence or talking, or being autistic and so on. You don’t go to a speech therapist to ask her if pronouncing TH is a problem, and if she thinks this is not a problem then i recommend you look for a new one. You clearly have difficulties pronouncing letters, stop with this speech therapist tit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hahahaha TENK YOU, i need money for Hehmehssssss, a rare one in hoHt pink, but probably i’ll say no to it, it’s not my color eitherway. 😂😂😂
💗💗💗

@saintmerced TENKKK you, her accent and face changes everyday, new day, new face and a new accent. She got some money from those crappy yoga brands and Kerastase ads, and instead of truly investing it in stocks or crypto or whatever she claims, she went and bought a new blue bag.
🧡🧡🧡
but is that how big money she can get from yoga brands and keratase that she can buy a new hermes bag right away?! Like is she scamming anyone or have another sugar daddy on the side? Because if its just one post for a brand, I dont think you can afford an Hermes bag? Right? Like she’s showing us she’s super rich?

46CFC051-6BE6-4C31-B1F6-2161B452AE3C.jpeg

I don’t know if this is accurate but I tried googling her networth hahahaha..thats why she can’t afford a house.

C19FE1E8-7733-46F2-8375-275FBBF8C9A7.jpeg

Lol she earned $18 dollars today. I guess thats enough reason to buy an Hermes bag?hahahaha

but lets assume these stats are a rough estimate but true. I guess you can buy an Hermes bag even if you just earned $3,039 last month! She must have tons of savings hahaha!

Her Hobbies are soo interesting! Hahahah travel and shopping! Wow! Source of wealth Youtube Star!hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she doesn't make that much money off of her adsense, but instead her sponsored ads on IG. Even on youtube she barely ever says a video is sponsored. I'm thinking every time she posts an ad for Dior or Valentino etc on her IG she's making at least 5 figures. I had once thought that when they gave the influencers the bag they just got the bag for free and it was up to them if they wanted to post about it. But now I am thinking they get gifted the bag as a "prop" so to speak, they may even have to give it back particularly if we never see it again, and on top of that they get paid for the ad they post.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lol this is what I'm talking about, when did she turn into this street style young hip ig influencer/hypebeast? When I first started watching her which was barely 2 years ago the only sneakers she was every caught in were those cheugy J'adior sneakers. I honestly prefer these sneakers way better but it just seems like not her at all like shes having some type of identity crisis
It’s because she’s noticing that all her followers are younger girls now. So she’s probably trying to relate to them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Some more comments ...
The comment on the first screenshot will just make her feel sHooo important and rich, rather than anything else. Btw. The bag is ultra ugly, like the last orange one it looks like an Alliexpress knock off.

but is that how big money she can get from yoga brands and keratase that she can buy a new hermes bag right away?! Like is she scamming anyone or have another sugar daddy on the side? Because if its just one post for a brand, I dont think you can afford an Hermes bag? Right? Like she’s showing us she’s super rich?

View attachment 704304
I don’t know if this is accurate but I tried googling her networth hahahaha..thats why she can’t afford a house.

View attachment 704305
Lol she earned $18 dollars today. I guess thats enough reason to buy an Hermes bag?hahahaha

but lets assume these stats are a rough estimate but true. I guess you can buy an Hermes bag even if you just earned $3,039 last month! She must have tons of savings hahaha!

Her Hobbies are soo interesting! Hahahah travel and shopping! Wow! Source of wealth Youtube Star!hahahaha
What do they mean by Brands: NA?!? Don’t they know she’s a famous eyewear and body lotion designer??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahahahah. Oh, the speech therapist appears again. Tamara, one goes to a speech therapist if you have difficulties making a sentence or talking, or being autistic and so on. You don’t go to a speech therapist to ask her if pronouncing TH is a problem, and if she thinks this is not a problem then i recommend you look for a new one. You clearly have difficulties pronouncing letters, stop with this speech therapist tit.
maybe this is what she needs? An elocutionist. And since she reads here maybe she can replace the lie of having a speech therapist to a lie that she has an elocutionist. Lets see how she pronounces it!hahahaah

B82AFD08-57A0-4F2E-9F44-C50AC40E9837.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another trashy Vlog – Subject: TOUGHTS after losing my Hehmehs collection and a new Hehmehs bag, because I am a materialist B*tch, my name is Tamara Kalinic

Hi lovelies, I am back at my sister’s attic somewhere in the middle of nowhere, because I have no place to stay, so I like crashing at people’s houses. Anyone has a free room where I can stay? - TENK YOU.

I feel like you and I have been TROUGH a lot during the past years. – Me and you? Hell no.

I am so lucky that I have vlogged everything I have it hiiiièèèèèr. – Sorry I am in Peacehaven, hence my English accent. I try to use the accent of the city I usually am. Next week I’ll be in Italy and I’ll talk to you in Italian, boungiorno tuttiiiii.

She TINKS that this period of her time will be very fun to watch in few years. – I wonder how funny would be to finally have a reality check and realise your are 85% fluent at telling lies.

She starts talking about Hehmehsss, and how she started getting to know the brand better and how the system of how Hehmehs wèèèèrked (worked) in Kalinic British.

The collection was taken away, and she won’t talk about it. – Oh, finally after 234 years, thank God.

If you are new to this Channel, you have 4780 minutes videos to watch and you’ll get bored and yawn after 3 minutes. Good luck, make yourself a cup of coffee and try not to fall asleep.

11 Hehmehs were stolen, she has 12, but luckily, she was wearing the 12th one. – Ok, nobody cares.

She wore her Birkin 30 sHoooooo much, until it got stolen. And she TOUGHT wow actually I loved this bag and to get this bag is quite RARE. – Oh, you tought she’ll stop with DIS lie? Darlings this is just the beginning of a new rare era.

One bag that she missed the most was the most shocking to her was the Birkin 35. – But you said 0.4 seconds ago Birkin 30 was your favourite, can you stop this lies, I am getting dizzy trying to figure out which one was actually your favourite one. TENKS Tetka.

Her collection was flawless, she had pink, blue, violet, beige, weight. – Yara, yara, yara.

Since she is starting from zero, she doesn’t want to get bags that reminds her what she had before. But she doesn’t give a fOck because she knows people at the shop. – Tamara before you start the newst lie and tell the world you own Hehmehs, please understand that 12 bags are not enough to say that you have built a relationship with Hehmehs stores in Paris, Capri or Padova. Stop it.

She shows us her new orange Hehmehs box that she got in Capri. – Matches her tan perfectly, she is as orange as this Hehmehs box.

She’ll build the collection differently. – You already told us.

She walked inside the Capri Hehmehs store with her boyfriend, who is apparently more charming than her she TINKS. – Yeah, super charming, with that 30kg bush on his head.

The staff was sHo friendly, sHo kind and sHo nice. She was very lucky; she had a very charming guy by her side, and she got an orange box. As simple as that.

Right now, to get a mini-Kelly is super harHd. – Tamara it’s always hard for you to get a bag, they just don’t want to give it to you. The mystery is finally solved.

The color is sHo beautiful, something she never had, the moHst stanniiiiiiiing. – It’s blue color, no big deal.

She desperately needs an everyday bag, she is so over wearing that ugly Bottega brown bag, she would rather wear an Hehmehs it fits her “botched rich b*tch” narrative better.

Again, she told us, she wanted pieces she never had before. – WE GOT IT.

This bag is super effortlessly cool, two weeks ago she was offered a stAnnning pink Constance, in crocodile leather, she regrets that she didn’t take a picture of it, hoHt pink, but that’s not her color. – Sorry you wear ugly vomiting OFF-WHITE neon colors, but a crocodile hoHt pink Constance Hehmehs for a girl who calls every supermarket bag a “rarity” wasn’t your thing? I love the lies you tell on Youtube Tammy, keep up the harHd work.
You had Pink before, i'll attach the picture.

Conclusion: People are to be loved things are to be used, not the other way around. Tamara Kalinic, 1879 – 1934, a famous Eastern European poet, one of a kind.

Remember: Rarity is my new narrative, nothing I buy or wear is rare, but I love to lie, so I don’t care.
Of course she wouldn’t have mentioned that the reason she skipped the STANNING PINQ CONSTANCE is because of the 28k+ Euro price tag because she doesn’t TINK that has any impact on her choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

View attachment 704304

View attachment 704305

Gramps bought her last bag, so she isn't paying for that. She also keeps on mentioning she already filmed an unboxing of the first Hehmetz bag she bought after the incident she hardly talks about. She felt strange about uploading that. She also said that people mentioned the two bag per year rule and then just laughed very weird. Since this is the first time in her life she is not monetizing a bag or clarified herself I think she is buying fakes or from resellers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the whole story about the "new hermes bag her boyfriend got her after the robbery" is pure bullshit... She would have definitely showed it off, filmed and unboxing, or took an insta pic with it.. The fact she is not showing it off idk something seems fishy, maybe dirty got it second hand

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMHO, there's nothing wrong with buying from resellers, some women won't be bothered playing the 'H game,' it's just that she's so secretive. Everything for her must be from the FSH boutique, or nothing.

I'm surprised that FT isn't broke yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't imagine a 40yr+ old guy living with her and her sister's family in some attic in Peacehaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the whole story about the "new hermes bag her boyfriend got her after the robbery" is pure bullshit... She would have definitely showed it off, filmed and unboxing, or took an insta pic with it.. The fact she is not showing it off idk something seems fishy, maybe dirty got it second hand
Maybe she send Dirty to buy the bag as a workaround to the 2 bags per year rule? She paid for the bag but it is on his account 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she send Dirty to buy the bag as a workaround to the 2 bags per year rule? She paid for the bag but it is on his account 🤨
She said in the video that the rules are different depends on where you buy it. I TINK this might be the only time she didn't lie, as long as i am aware not every Hehmehs store has this 2 bags per year rule, depends which country it is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.