Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys, I am no fan of Tamara, but that Georgia girl, she behaves absolutely nasty in that kitchen scene. She oozes mean girl vibes. Actually felt sorry for tetka for embarassing herself to this extent for the sake of a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i feel so sorry for her after watching the kitchen scene! it’s obvious they don’t want her around…
But how can someone be so desperate for the “perfect instagram lifestyle” to put up with this… so sad!! But I guess that’s what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
i feel so sorry for her after watching the kitchen scene! it’s obvious they don’t want her around…
But how can someone be so desperate for the “perfect instagram lifestyle” to put up with this… so sad!! But I guess that’s what she wants
I TINK that Tamtam is too drugged up to notice the bad vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have
I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam
you got any tea on G?

Reactions: 8
I agree with you 100%. But, to be 30+ and put yourself in that situation? Where ppl are annoyed with your presence, they ignore you, don’t care about you… And not only, you record it, watch it over few times for edits and still post on internet? So now everyone can know that you are making fool of yourself? I just can’t understand it.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I tink the other elephant is the old one she had. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know about you guys, but this picture is hilarious.
She keeps trying to do that Victoria Beckham pose that everyone else copied years ago. She's never flexible enough, just stop it Tetka, you're embarrassing yourself again.

This was the last time she did it and said she didn't straighten her leg because the shoe had to be straight- in reality she wasn't flexible and with the tan she looked like a Christmas turkey, in the Chanel one she still doesn't have that 90° angle even after pulling it with her arm. Give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I guess TamTam is FT’s +1 for the holidays.
They are not her friends, she probably didn’t pay for anything.
The guy that girl Giorgia recently married is apparently loaded and has shares in off-white.
FT is probably an influent or connected person in the industry, doesn’t mean he is rich, but he has affluent friends/work relations that are pretty generous when it comes to inviting people on holiday.
The fact that they got the kids room is pretty telling 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My friends call such troll bunion feet ‘hobit feet’🤣🤣

I’m thinking her “team” must have left as she is looking like a burnt potato with terrible posture and troll bunion feet, without the usual russian model FaceApp editing

unpolished and low effort

• Sick
A lot of ass lol. It's so interesting how much her style has changed since meeting him! I looked back on her 2019 FW looks and it was very fashion girl almost man repelling fashion. She now dresses much more sexually. I wonder if he likes her better like that or if she's just feeling herself more or what, but its like a complete 180. Most girls dress more provocative when they are single and tone it down once in a relationship, but if he likes it and she's comfortable more power to her I guess, just strange how her whole personality has changed. She used to say she hated body con or revealing clothing and would never wear a cleavage baring top or dress. Then she moves to Paris and a few weeks later shes wearing a sheer top with pasties and a pair of booty bearing denim shorts. I will say her ass in all these videos lately actually looks pretty good, better than I expected.
I also find this shift interesting. Her old style was not my cup of tea, but it seemed like she liked being all dressy and girly and she definitely was different compared to other bloggers (especially in UK) which is probably the reason why she became "influenZal". Since she came to Paris her style definitely changed, it seems like she's lost a bit and floating between Russian femme fatale wannabe and casual Scandinavian... well, wannabe again. Dunno what's the reason behind it, new bf or trying hard to fit into certain "cool" circles and though it's good to explore other options (since the preppy vibe she had before was more appropriate for a teenage girl), it's the same like with her face: all personality she had is lost.
And Italian girls look and act mean indeed, like a high school clique which doesn't allow anyone outside the circle in. We all have been in similar situation like T at some point, but any 30+ year old should know that trying to get in can only cause counter-effect and that vlog is just another proof of it. Both her and them behave like they're in 7th puberty or something, felt 2nd hand embarrassment watching that kitchen scene...

Reactions: 22
I don't think it's her business to do drugs on camera / online. She is glorifying a luxe lifestyle, how many young girls look at that and want that but now she is getting thinner and thinner, acts doped up, jokes about rehab. There might be girls who will glorify that too. I know I shouldn't have done this but for someone who makes her money with social media, I expected more.

What she does off camera is up to her. Posting this is just ignorant. Then again, that is what drugs does if you are not experienced enough. You still TINK that nobody will know.
Tbh I have had a lot of experience being around high people both in college, and then being on a small record label in LA as a young adult. I really don't think she's high. If she is that's not a normal reaction, and it would have to be her first time doing it for her to be acting so outlandish. I think if anything she might drunk, but primarily just an idiot. Especially given her pharmacy background I don't think she is on drugs, she has mentioned she wants to retain her licensure so she can go back to that life if ever need be and she would get her license taken away if she were to be caught doing something like that, and whether you like Tamara or not its hard to deny that she does have good work ethic and I don't think she would compromise her career like that. Unless by influence of her new boyfriend, she seems to not be thinking like herself around him. And she's not physically doing drugs on camera or talking about it like Tana etc., so no I don't think its anyone's business nor would I necessarily call her a bad influence. Again I would say she's acting like an idiot yes, but to call her a bad influence to me seems excessive. Every celebrity and musician has songs about and is caught doing drugs all the time these days, that is glorifying drug use. Shows like Skins etc. glorify and romanticize drug use. Her acting like an idiot in front of two girls or on a boat and posting a vlog mentioning nothing with drugs, showing nothing with drugs is not to me personally.

Reactions: 10
vulgar

And her accent is changing again. Stupid apple conversation is not even ‘content’. I understand the Italian girls who don’t want to be in the vlog of a fake ‘influencer’. She is forcing the camera on them and they are on holiday and want their privacy. She should stick to her influencer crowd and not hang out with real people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I was in bed watching a history documentary when I remembered mentions about the mean girls kitchen scene you guys talked about…had to skip most of the boring stuff but she got one view…

• Haha
vulgar

And her accent is changing again. Stupid apple conversation is not even ‘content’. I understand the Italian girls who don’t want to be in the vlog of a fake ‘influencer’. She is forcing the camera on them and they are on holiday and want their privacy. She should stick to her influencer crowd and not hang out with real people.
I really don't think this fit her. It was giving her the worst wedgie. Looked so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I have had a lot of experience being around high people both in college, and then being on a small record label in LA as a young adult. I really don't think she's high. If she is that's not a normal reaction, and it would have to be her first time doing it for her to be acting so outlandish. I think if anything she might drunk, but primarily just an idiot. Especially given her pharmacy background I don't think she is on drugs, she has mentioned she wants to retain her licensure so she can go back to that life if ever need be and she would get her license taken away if she were to be caught doing something like that, and whether you like Tamara or not its hard to deny that she does have good work ethic and I don't think she would compromise her career like that. Unless by influence of her new boyfriend, she seems to not be thinking like herself around him. And she's not physically doing drugs on camera or talking about it like Tana etc., so no I don't think its anyone's business nor would I necessarily call her a bad influence. Again I would say she's acting like an idiot yes, but to call her a bad influence to me seems excessive. Every celebrity and musician has songs about and is caught doing drugs all the time these days, that is glorifying drug use. Shows like Skins etc. glorify and romanticize drug use. Her acting like an idiot in front of two girls or on a boat and posting a vlog mentioning nothing with drugs, showing nothing with drugs is not to me personally.
gosh you really glorify tamtam and for just following her recently know a lot :D

doing coke is not a big deal and everyone is doing it, I can assure you 200% she got sucked into this circle via her broke bf and desperately wanting to fit in, not always but seen her on camera a few times.

and for the kitchen scene I am not sure why everyone feels sorry, you have to realize that she is intruding someone's personal space and filming just for views and for social status, she would do anything. That's why they were pissed, and the more pathetic thing is when she films random people FT is friend with and then names the vlogs TRIP WITH MY FRIEND disgusting click bait

also tamara has never ever posted another person on her ig gridline, but recently 2 slide post, tam in 1st and with georgia in 2nd, why?? so she comes up on her tagged photos and people associate her with Georgia,,,tamara is nothing but a spineless calculated social -climbing creep who has no self respect and awareness...

vulgar

ewwww her minge is out ew ew

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
gosh you really glorify tamtam and for just following her recently know a lot :D
I haven't just recently started following her been following since 2019 just recently started posted here. I'm not a hater of hers by any means. I actually do like her and her content. Just haven't at all recently and joined here to give my two cents about how her content has gone down hill, but I'm still hoping she will get back to her real self. I think that will only happen if she breaks up with her boyfriend. Call it wishful thinking but I don't think who she's acting like right now is the real her. And I don't like who she has been lately at all. If she continues to act like this even if she and her boyfriend break up then I will know this is the real her and I never liked her to begin with. Guess I'm just hoping for the glory days of her Fashion Week videos because I really used to enjoy them so much.

Reactions: 1
That kitchen scene reminded me of my experience in high school.

Tamara should have not included this in the video.

My parents sent me to a really good school that is frequented by the affluent families in the area. It is an all-girls school, so for context. The tuition there costed an arm and a leg on my family, but the social atmosphere was really awkward.

Some of my classmates grew up with money which unknowingly made my insecurities now. Every school break, they would post their travels to Europe or to the Americas, which were very expensive for my family to even attempt to try. (I'm living in a 3rd World country in Asia for context.) Once the school year resumes, almost everyone took the time to share their experiences, which made me so jealous. There was this one girl that befriended me, and gave me a snow globe from Verbier since I told her I love snow globes and would like to see snow.

That night on Facebook, one of the mean girls blasted on there that she gave me a snow globe because I 'demanded' to get her one. I was crying all night, and my friend was so angry at her that she reported her to the guidance office the next day. The next few days were hell- all of the mean girls were side eyeing me and all, one of them even threw water on my bag, so I went home with a wet bag. Some of them called me a user, I 'just wanted to befriend' her because I wanted to be able to join them on holidays, that my family cannot afford to go to holiday every break. My friends who aren't as rich as they were defended me all throughout. My friend who gave me the snow globe took it one step further and reported it to the principal, with the help of our homeroom teacher. My parents were furious, and one of my friend's parents is a lawyer, and they threatened the school that they needed to sort out the situation or else they will sue.

So, the hearing came and to my surprise, my friends' mom testified that she was the one who wanted to gift me the snow globe. Apparently, my friend had been alone all her life because of a communication disorder, and I was the one who gave her a chance to belong and my circle of friends. The parents of the mean girls were so embarrassed by her behavior. Since our principal was a tough lady, she expelled the girl who posted the defamatory post on Facebook, and suspended the girls who helped her in harassing me.

Up to this day, I'm still very scarred after that. I have no idea if I can even recover, being 'poor' and all. It was a life changing experience, all because of my socio-economic status and someone's generous heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.