Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mounaa21

Elizabeth girl, didn’t you hear?? I mean it was on French news and everywhere around the world…Tamara has no bag left, noting, NADA

Oops wait, one Hermes she was carrying, few Dior under the bed, all bottega they didn’t touch and 1000 more in sister’s attic…she is recovering slowly (very slowly) from this lifetime trauma as bags are resurfacing everywhere

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lilya21

"much needed vacation"

from what girl? your whole life is vacations. your "job" is taking vacations. what hard, stressful work were you doing in the summer besides laying on the beach, going on boats and getting dressed to have your picture taken (all for free btw)?

in reality most women do 40 hrs a week, have a house to take care of, kids to care for..they deserve vacations.

• Angry
  • Haha

klady

VIP Member
Welcome to the new Thread💖 I had to shorten the title to make it fit. Here’s the original thread title: New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability.

@Tamliar-lol may you please do the recap? You’re the recap Queen👸

Congrats to @Tamliar-lol for the thread title. She had the mosts votes🌸

• Heart
  • Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Hahahahahahahah. Oh, the speech therapist appears again. Tamara, one goes to a speech therapist if you have difficulties making a sentence or talking, or being autistic and so on. You don’t go to a speech therapist to ask her if pronouncing TH is a problem, and if she thinks this is not a problem then i recommend you look for a new one. You clearly have difficulties pronouncing letters, stop with this speech therapist shit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

mounaa21

I honestly couldn’t make it through her Hermes video…my god you would think she just battled cancer for 2y

I can’t hear one more time about this robbery!
That bag is ugly, same colour as the Chanel she showed a week ago that was rarest colour in Europe as well…

I almost feel like she is enjoying the situation. She can milk it for 10 lifetimes and have new reason to shop till she drop

• Haha

Martina2503

This is second hand. She told in the monday vlog that she got a Hehmetz beltbag / beltwallet / beltthingy / way overpriced leather good thingamajigy with huge H on it from luxury promise and that is also where she got her other bag from. That must be this bag.

Even used these bags are still pricey but I TINK that she didn't want to do a typical unboxing because this bag is not new. As I said before, she already wore the cartier bracelet. She can just wear stuff without mentioning everything. But no, she has to mention everything she buys and not mention her Hehmetz bag. She knows that it is a video people will watch, she already filmed an unboxing, it is extra fishy that she did not post that one. Somethings off here.
I agree something is definitely off... I thought it was weird how she mentioned the bow on the box.. She said the people in the store made a nice bow but then dirty opened it to make sure the bag is inside(kinda weird) and then redid the bow so she can open it... Like why would you even mention that, unless dirty bought the bag second hand and thats why the bow was tied differently and she is for some reason hiding that.. Fishy fishy fishy..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Zeldafairy

So does she still have the Paris apartment or not? What's going to happen to all the furniture she has in there?
She never had an appartment in Paris. It was a furnished AirBnB she was renting. You can find it on AirBnB with all the furniture. I am wondering what was that talk about an appartment in Milan, is it possible that she completely made that up...probably it was also some AirBnB. We still don't know how much she earns, but it seems she goes back to her sister's attic to save money

• Haha
  • Wow

klady

VIP Member
D8E2A20F-B5B7-4A9F-8C4C-01DEAA62B263.jpeg

I guarantee that the two ladies in the background are still talking and laughing about the loony that was walking the streets 🙈😂 TamTam, hun, it’s time for your monthly hair washing! Also, sweet pea, your eyebrows would look more natural if you’d blend better. M’kay?!?🤷‍♀️

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
The problem is that we don't know how she can afford all that unless they are fakes. Either someone buys them for her, gives money to her for smth or she only rents them for videos and posts. I also think that many times she doesn't put an ad because it is not an ad because brands don't often work with her and she lies and pretends as they do. She rented it or bought it (and sometimes returns it). We also don't know if FT is rich or not. Seems that both are not rich, but he at least has some connections for those trips, so he can cling on others like that wothout having to pay.
I agree, I’ve always said something has never added up with her purchases in the last few years where she has gone from using Ysl/fendi bags to buying multiple Hermes bags and high jewellery all the while without a luxury house or wardrobe to go with it. Maybe she buys them and then sells them for double the price and/or buys them second hand - and some are probably rented too. I’ll never believe Dirty is wealthy enough to buy her multiple Hermes bags so the stories she tells doesn’t add up. She is not the daughter of a billionaire, she’s not the CEO of her own company. She is an influencer who seems to have mostly fake/paid for bot followers living a luxury lifestyle it’s like lipstick on a pig

Last edited:
  • Sad

MsBarcelona

First of all, does she have a home at all?
Second of all, isn't her home in Peacehaven? I've never seen her live in London.
London is not her home. She flys into London but she lives in her sister's attic in Peacehaven, about a two hours plus drive from London. Again she is pretending to live a glamorous life, Paris, Italy and London. Reality check bitch, you are homeless. Not very glamorous

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Now a friendly reminder what she said a month or two ago about investments:

86939961-5A9B-45D1-A360-F867916519AF.jpeg

and what she said today:

0773A3D2-3890-42EC-B974-9079E167F942.jpeg

The lying never stops. So she became the investment queen within a month? I don’t TINK so, she was too busy counting the stolen bags

• Haha
  • Sick

Martina2503

The only thing she films are hauls and vlogs its just so repetitive and boring... Like the only thing she does every day is shopping... Does she not have hobbies or friends.. Like she could've filmed behind the scenes of that fotoshoot (even if it was a shitshow and she doesn't look the best at least its a level up from her usual boring everyday life)... She honestly doesn't seem to be passionate about anything... You would think that a person who travels that much would actually bother to experience the culture of those countries, hang out and meet the locals, buy a fucking fridge magnet at the local market idk do something...For example the whole time she visited montenegro she never left the resort, the only time she went out of the villa/hotel complex was for dinner

• Sick

y0ass

Stability = place to have her ikea pax wardrobe full of hehmez
Instability = rasputin letting her sleep at his place and keep her wondering every night about marriage and kids 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Offcourse she is recovering very slowly from such trauma. Have we not heard about her robbery? Mindbending to see that she keeps milking it, brushes it off but is totally on something.

She looks either lifeless or manic. If she talks to someone she can not focus. Her eyes are almost popping out of her head and they move in a way they never did before. Her dramatic weightloss. If you document everything we can also find everything back.
coke :D

I think she doesn't make that much money off of her adsense, but instead her sponsored ads on IG. Even on youtube she barely ever says a video is sponsored. I'm thinking every time she posts an ad for Dior or Valentino etc on her IG she's making at least 5 figures. I had once thought that when they gave the influencers the bag they just got the bag for free and it was up to them if they wanted to post about it. But now I am thinking they get gifted the bag as a "prop" so to speak, they may even have to give it back particularly if we never see it again, and on top of that they get paid for the ad they post.
lol she is not getting 5 figures per ad, she gets 3,5 k top of the tops and that's A LOT for her caliber

maybe this is what she needs? An elocutionist. And since she reads here maybe she can replace the lie of having a speech therapist to a lie that she has an elocutionist. Lets see how she pronounces it!hahahaah

View attachment 704538
Thank you!!! In London You have Elocution Classes very expensive ones, to correct your tone, accent and communication, this is such an amazing investment in personal development if you are from abroad as English are sensitive to foreigners, even if not showing directly.

Speech therapist is for children who are developing and are stuttering.

She is a fucking liar and psycho aka Elon Musk of Crypto investment with 3 stocks to her name gifted by Xenia, property investor in various Airbnbs, speech therapist favourite patient - made up when we started to mock her here + Hermes collector with the most idiotic colours ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28