Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Tamara and Petra are really pleased about this. Now we know where a lot of the money comes from.

Reactions: 5
I think Tamara comes across as lovely, but hearing who her father is you realise why her and her sister have ended up with the total losers they have, who live off both of them, their current and previous partners.

Sam posted about selling Petra's house in London, 'WE have had some amazing offers, but WE will only sell it if WE get a massive offer' he has been with her a wet day and previously was a used car salesman, its HER house. .

Reactions: 30
Posted a pic of her dad and his son for his birthday. It might have been wiser to say nothing at all given the circumstances.

Reactions: 7
Posted a pic of her dad and his son for his birthday. It might have been wiser to say nothing at all given the circumstances.
I was coming on here to say the same.

I used to admire her but I’ve lost all respect now. She’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 7
Petra posted a photo showing all the grandkids there for the celebrations.

She could speak up and make a statement that she doesn’t agree with his thoughts though. And she could also not share pictures of him and stay silent the day after he makes his opinions known.
Let’s be honest, Tamara, Jay, Petra and whatever his name is are all as thick as tit. Bernie has always been an arrogant little man. This time he’s gone too far. Siding with Putin.

Reactions: 14
She could speak up and make a statement that she doesn’t agree with his thoughts though. And she could also not share pictures of him and stay silent the day after he makes his opinions known.
She could, however he funds her life. Everything she owns is down to him she’s not about to jeopardise that. I can imagine he’s not a nice person if you get on the wrong side of him.

Reactions: 15
She could, however he funds her life. Everything she owns is down to him she’s not about to jeopardise that. I can imagine he’s not a nice person if you get on the wrong side of him.
Yes agree, he would just cut her off.

who knows maybe for all we know she shares his views

Reactions: 9
Bernie gave all his money to his ex wife, to avoid paying tax, its in a family trust fund supposedly worth 2.5billion. Bernie, Tamara and Petra are the beneficiaries, Bernie gets 100million a year from the fund. This all came out when he had the tax fraud case in Germany.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bernie gave all his money to his ex wife, to avoid paying tax, its in a family trust fund supposedly worth 2.5billion. Bernie, Tamara and Petra are the beneficiaries, Bernie gets 100million a year from the fund. This all came out when he had the tax fraud case in Germany.
How does he get through £100m a year? That’s more than £1.9 million every week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fifi appears to not be at school anymore again unless private schools start summer 3 weeks early??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.