Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a big thing about his BA flight being cancelled. Can’t he just revert to ‘Daddy’s’ private jet? Smug sod has only just arrived back from a boys weekend in ?Greece. Used to love watching the Ecclestones but they are seriously rubbing it in these days. ESP JR living off his wife’s fathers money 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Making a big thing about his BA flight being cancelled. Can’t he just revert to ‘Daddy’s’ private jet? Smug sod has only just arrived back from a boys weekend in ?Greece. Used to love watching the Ecclestones but they are seriously rubbing it in these days. ESP JR living off his wife’s fathers money 😡
Poor guy, those Ukrainian’s could learn a thing or two about hardship from Jay.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t believe his bare faced cheek. He’s a complete knob.

Reactions: 9
So strange that Tamara and the kids aren’t with Jay and his family on holiday. It seems like they are pretty much living separate lives

Reactions: 16
Sam spends more time with Petra’s kids from James Stunt, than Jay spends with his own. Maybe that’s Tamara’s strategy for the inevitable divorce, so she doesn’t have to share custody with him, i.e look, he rarely spent time with or caring for his two daughters .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s Tamara’s strategy for the inevitable divorce, so she doesn’t have to share custody with him, i.e look, he rarely spent time with or caring for his two daughters .
To be honest custody doesn’t really work like that. You have to be a real piece of tit parent to be denied shared custody, as in abusive etc, so if T and J did ever split, it would be highly unlikely that he wouldn’t get shared custody with her, bearing in mind that shared can be a 90:10 split, it doesn’t have to mean a 50:50 split.

If anything Tamara would never be able to cope with those kids even spending one night a month away from her with Jay so they’ll never split. I think they’re just both perfectly content with their marital arrangement. She has no interests other than her kids and he seems to at least have some other hobbies, be it his vanity gallery career, golfing and hanging out with mates or whatever else the hell he does. He certainly doesn’t bother to ever attend any school events which is a pretty poor show considering he has no where else to be.

Long story short, they’ll stay together because he knows what side his bread is buttered on and she can’t stand the idea of not be 100% in control of those kids’ lives.

Reactions: 14
To be honest custody doesn’t really work like that. You have to be a real piece of tit parent to be denied shared custody, as in abusive etc, so if T and J did ever split, it would be highly unlikely that he wouldn’t get shared custody with her, bearing in mind that shared can be a 90:10 split, it doesn’t have to mean a 50:50 split.

If anything Tamara would never be able to cope with those kids even spending one night a month away from her with Jay so they’ll never split. I think they’re just both perfectly content with their marital arrangement. She has no interests other than her kids and he seems to at least have some other hobbies, be it his vanity gallery career, golfing and hanging out with mates or whatever else the hell he does. He certainly doesn’t bother to ever attend any school events which is a pretty poor show considering he has no where else to be.

Long story short, they’ll stay together because he knows what side his bread is buttered on and she can’t stand the idea of not be 100% in control of those kids’ lives.
I don’t think it’s about control. Those girls are her world, I honestly think she would do anything for them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s about control. Those girls are her world, I honestly think she would do anything for them.
I didn’t mean ‘control’ to imply dominating them or anything along those lines but to mean that she likes to have full organizational authority over where they live/where they holiday etc. If there was shared custody with Jay she’d have to give up even a tiny bit of that authority.

It’s so weird to see Jay post pics of his family holiday on Instagram and then caption it with capitalized ‘F A M I L Y’ when his entire nuclear family is back in London. Fifi breaks up from school today, why didn’t they all take this ‘family’ trip now when it’s school holidays and when the kids can spend time with the grandparents.

Reactions: 10
I agree, the kids are her everything, there doesn’t seem to be room for anything else in her life. I think Jay will be handsomely paid off to allow Tamara full custody of the kids with visiting rights for him. However, as others have said, this arrangement probably suits both of them perfectly, she is with the kids full time, and he is never around, but has access to her fathers money.

Neither Tamara or Petra, nor their kids, seem to have any relationship with their partners families.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t posted on here before I don’t think.

Do people think Tamara had gender selection IVF for her youngest?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.