Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No her school hasn’t broken up yet. Looks like the novelty of sticking to term time dates has worn off pretty quickly for Tamara.

Reactions: 5
Right what summer holiday tour are we thinking this year?

Just seen idk little miracles are off to Florida will Tam and crew join them?

My predictions
Florida
Mykonos
The yatch
Switzerland and la

X

Reactions: 1
Right what summer holiday tour are we thinking this year?

Just seen idk little miracles are off to Florida will Tam and crew join them?

My predictions
Florida
Mykonos
The yatch
Switzerland and la

X
They only ever go to LA, Dubai, Gstaad and the Bahamas so Mykonos would be a nice change ha. Imagine having all that money and not seeing the world. Blows my mind.

Reactions: 6
They only ever go to LA, Dubai, Gstaad and the Bahamas so Mykonos would be a nice change ha. Imagine having all that money and not seeing the world. Blows my mind.

I think they did Mykonos for a day or two the last few years before they go on the Yacht for the week? Maybe I’m mistaken

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been posted but Petra and Sam have a podcast?! I can't decide if it's going to be full of idiotic gold or just dull as dishwater. Anyone listened?

Also, Petra's face is melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been posted but Petra and Sam have a podcast?! I can't decide if it's going to be full of idiotic gold or just dull as dishwater. Anyone listened?

Also, Petra's face is melting.
I listened when it first launched and liked it. But thennnn i got a right turn off sam blocked him so I'm not even sure if they still do episodes 😅😅

They did a few in lockdown when in Monaco and kept promising more incl joint one with jay and Tamara but nothing ever came of it. I enjoyed them too. What came across was Petra’s extreme anxiety about the kids and covid which was the reason they moved to Monaco and Sam’s devotion to her. Sam talked about the children as if they were all his and I think his dad skills are a big part of why she is with him. He was irritating when he talked about the money and houses as “our house” rather than ‘your’ house and was keen to emphasise that he was a successful millionaire headhunter in Australia before he met her. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I listened when it first launched and liked it. But thennnn i got a right turn off sam blocked him so I'm not even sure if they still do episodes 😅😅
Sorry! It didn't even occur to me that it might be good. Everything Sam touches seems to be a failure so 🤷‍♀️

Sorry! It didn't even occur to me that it might be good. Everything Sam touches seems to be a failure so 🤷‍♀️
He seems to start stuff and get bored of it pretty quickly.
How much of Petra’s money has he spent trying to get businesses off the ground

Reactions: 5
I think they did Mykonos for a day or two the last few years before they go on the Yacht for the week? Maybe I’m mistaken
Yeah Jay is in Mykonos now with his mates, shock lol and I think Tamara has been in Ibiza with Petra and the kids

Reactions: 4
They did a few in lockdown when in Monaco and kept promising more incl joint one with jay and Tamara but nothing ever came of it. I enjoyed them too. What came across was Petra’s extreme anxiety about the kids and covid which was the reason they moved to Monaco and Sam’s devotion to her. Sam talked about the children as if they were all his and I think his dad skills are a big part of why she is with him. He was irritating when he talked about the money and houses as “our house” rather than ‘your’ house and was keen to emphasise that he was a successful millionaire headhunter in Australia before he met her. 😉
Sam die come across as really hands on, and let’s face it pretty much anything is better than James Stunt

Reactions: 3
Sam die come across as really hands on, and let’s face it pretty much anything is better than James Stunt
I don’t think they have seen their dad since the divorce. The twins were only about 1. Sam obviously treats them as his own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.