Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I know people will think I'm mad but I'm genuinely not jealous of her lifestyle. Yes of course I'd love to be rich and not having money worries. But I crave routine and order, and so do children. I love my house and feeling part of my community.
Yes I love holidays - but because they are a break from normal life. it would be lovely to be rich enough not to work and to really do whatever we wanted, but I'd still not choose to live like Tamara. And I certainly wouldn't go to Disney that often. I'd like to think, if I was as rich as her, I would be a philanthropist. I think she should be genuinely ashamed at all the single-use PJs, balloons, decorations etc she uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

SFV

Chatty Member
I think Tamara comes across as lovely, but hearing who her father is you realise why her and her sister have ended up with the total losers they have, who live off both of them, their current and previous partners.

Sam posted about selling Petra's house in London, 'WE have had some amazing offers, but WE will only sell it if WE get a massive offer' he has been with her a wet day and previously was a used car salesman, its HER house. .

Reactions: 30

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The breast milk for Riri eye infection. Peddling such a dangerous myth that breast milk will cure eye infections. Firstly riri is not a newborn. She has an active infection. Breast milk is sometimes recommended in NEWBORNS who have gunky eyes NOT an active infection like conjunctivitis that requires proper treatment. And actually the science is that it’s not more effective than an opthalmic solution and it’s probably the regular flushing and massage that clears it up.

She probably needs antibiotics like chloramphenicol and symptoms be eased in hours. Don’t leave your child’s eyesight at the mercy of an old wives tale that applies to newborns anyway. It’s not going to hurt her eyes applying the milk but breast milk won’t clean up proper infections. Newborn gunky eyes are rarely infected and that’s why recommended then.

this is coming from a pro breast feeder who fed my first for almost 4 years and is feeding my 2nd still. I’m not anti boob but I’m pro science.
The whole ‘Riri and Fifi’ thing really gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Aab41

VIP Member
OK I'll say it and will be shot down I'm sure but the baby is rather unfortunate looking 😬🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Fucking arse licker, I assume Putins helping him hide his wealth?
I’d like to see them all cancelled, perhaps Tamara can stop ruining the planet with her obsessive private jet use and ridiculous landfill tat and get a job as a TA or something. Jay can always fall back on his career selling cocaine out of pub car parks in Essex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

sleepingstandingup

Standard lunch spot for 8 year olds… 🤷‍♀️ And a toddler with an iPad. How the other half live!!
Casual photo with Salt Bae too…
I’m not surprised that she’s lunching at Nusr-Et. Funny story- When Fifi was still at nursery and stayed for lunch on a few days, she would never bring in a packed lunch. Instead a delivery van would bring her food and a poor member of staff would have to run out and grab it from the gates. I mean as a 3 year old that kid was being served truffle pasta from the Harrods food truck and deliveroo’d Nobu sushi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Those nicknames are ridiculous..Fifi and Riri 🙄 sort of names you’d give to a couple of fluffy cute dogs
Exactly! My friend has a white poodle called Fifi and it’s so much more appropriate as a dog’s name!

How is Sophia behind developmentally and socially? Genuine question not a dig or anything.

One of my besties in Dubai is very very close to Tamara and they hang out when she’s there. Tamara and her tag one another in pics on stories on insta so she’s not lying, they really do hang out.

She only ever says how sociable and confident the little girl is with all age groups. So may be unfair to assume she’s socially underdeveloped when we just see small snippets and basing it off the fact she no longer attends school. Her children hang out with Sophia and they get on really well so it doesn’t seem likely she has any social issues if she’s happy to communicate with peers her own age and adults, confidently and articulately.

Academically I couldn’t comment on. There’s not really a correlation between handwriting and intelligence - look at any GP’s handwriting for instance. I know my students have trouble reading mine! And you can not really conclude any level of intelligence from a love letter the girl sends her mum or Father Christmas because they’re not written within the context of education.

As for the travelling, that’s what I do not understand. And this is coming from someone who regularly travelled with children. There’s seems mindless and wasteful and unfulfilled. I think a previous poster hit the nail when they said it seems something is missing from her life that she still just needs to mindlessly travel looking for who knows what. The same with the regular online posting. I don’t know if it’s a control thing she has whereby she can use the platform to create the image she wants portrayed of herself rather than the media doing it (though tbh is the media even interested??). The pics of the little girls in swim suits though on an open account are just 😬 😬 😬 So wrong. You can almost guarantee some grub somewhere has those pics downloaded for unsavoury things. Just why??! Why would you do that to your child?

I think she’s ignorant to the world and has lived such a sheltered life that she’s not aware of the bad things. I dunno, if anything I just feel a bit sad for her. All they really have is money. There’s no real zest for life itself to see new things or experience what the world has to offer. Whether they’re in London, LA or Dubai it’s all climbing walls, beach or restaurant. There’s so so so much more they could be doing.
I take your point about the social/educational development. I have no doubt she has plenty of exposure to certain children (I think you are referring to Isla and Ari in Dubai - I know their mum is great pals with Tamara) but from having seen her in the context of her peers (her old school used to bus Fifi and her friends over to a public playground in chelsea and I would see her there every now and then), she didn’t ever seem to fit in. I remember feeling quite sorry for her as she was on a swing all by herself and didn’t seem to interact with the other kids. The poor handwriting just indicates a lack of discipline and practice, not poor intellect, but it seems such a shame that she isn’t even being given a chance to succeed academically. Of course her life is pretty much guaranteed to be rock solid, financially, whether she does a day or work in her life or not. But it seems a shame that she is living such a dissipated and hedonistic lifestyle, age 7! What is there to look forward or aspire towards? And she will grow up, the longer she is out of school, without a group of peers who knew her when she was little. This is probably the only time in her life she has the chance to grow genuine friendships, because when she is older people will try to be friends with her because of her money and who she is.

It’s a shame that, despite giving her everything money can buy, that Tamara is denying her the very thing that money can’t. She seems preoccupied with recreating the sisterly relationship she shared with Petra 30 years ago. Of course, the two of them remain super close, but wouldn’t it be healthy to let Fifi make friends of her own age?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Gemgemgemgem

I used to admire Tamara as a mother. Even though I never understood why she exposed Fifi online - especially in beachwear- she does at least have a bodyguard with her at all times so she has physical protection (nothing she can do about paedophiles, though…such a gross thought).
Over the past year my estimation of her has gone downhill hugely. Why would you take a 7, nearly 8 year old out of school? Her daughter is so behind, developmentally and socially. When she has shown her handwriting, it is worse than my 4 year old’s. She needs to have a stable home base, a routine and friends. What is the point of living an endless holiday - it becomes totally meaningless. She will ruin her daughters if she keeps up this endless cycle of Switzerland, LA, Disney, Dubai. It’s such an artificial, hedonistic lifestyle. Even much richer billionaires try keep their children grounded because the consequences of not doing so are often dire.
How is Sophia behind developmentally and socially? Genuine question not a dig or anything.

One of my besties in Dubai is very very close to Tamara and they hang out when she’s there. Tamara and her tag one another in pics on stories on insta so she’s not lying, they really do hang out.

She only ever says how sociable and confident the little girl is with all age groups. So may be unfair to assume she’s socially underdeveloped when we just see small snippets and basing it off the fact she no longer attends school. Her children hang out with Sophia and they get on really well so it doesn’t seem likely she has any social issues if she’s happy to communicate with peers her own age and adults, confidently and articulately.

Academically I couldn’t comment on. There’s not really a correlation between handwriting and intelligence - look at any GP’s handwriting for instance. I know my students have trouble reading mine! And you can not really conclude any level of intelligence from a love letter the girl sends her mum or Father Christmas because they’re not written within the context of education.

As for the travelling, that’s what I do not understand. And this is coming from someone who regularly travelled with children. There’s seems mindless and wasteful and unfulfilled. I think a previous poster hit the nail when they said it seems something is missing from her life that she still just needs to mindlessly travel looking for who knows what. The same with the regular online posting. I don’t know if it’s a control thing she has whereby she can use the platform to create the image she wants portrayed of herself rather than the media doing it (though tbh is the media even interested??). The pics of the little girls in swim suits though on an open account are just 😬 😬 😬 So wrong. You can almost guarantee some grub somewhere has those pics downloaded for unsavoury things. Just why??! Why would you do that to your child?

I think she’s ignorant to the world and has lived such a sheltered life that she’s not aware of the bad things. I dunno, if anything I just feel a bit sad for her. All they really have is money. There’s no real zest for life itself to see new things or experience what the world has to offer. Whether they’re in London, LA or Dubai it’s all climbing walls, beach or restaurant. There’s so so so much more they could be doing.

Reactions: 25

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I used to admire Tamara as a mother. Even though I never understood why she exposed Fifi online - especially in beachwear- she does at least have a bodyguard with her at all times so she has physical protection (nothing she can do about paedophiles, though…such a gross thought).
Over the past year my estimation of her has gone downhill hugely. Why would you take a 7, nearly 8 year old out of school? Her daughter is so behind, developmentally and socially. When she has shown her handwriting, it is worse than my 4 year old’s. She needs to have a stable home base, a routine and friends. What is the point of living an endless holiday - it becomes totally meaningless. She will ruin her daughters if she keeps up this endless cycle of Switzerland, LA, Disney, Dubai. It’s such an artificial, hedonistic lifestyle. Even much richer billionaires try keep their children grounded because the consequences of not doing so are often dire.

Reactions: 25

Redmama

I hate to say it but I think he was actually alright looking before he did it whatever he’s done to himself!

Looking at this pic it’s not that surprising they have beautiful children. Just easy to forget what their parents originally looked like before they messed with themselves ha ha.

AE3307CF-710B-4491-A20F-D0E0B7E6403A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I never post on here but Jay has really annoyed me. The comments about the climate activities irritated me, he’s so tone deaf, he wouldn’t be flying in a private jet if he hadn’t married Tamara, he has two small children so he should care about the planet they are growing up in, but not make snarky comments about people who actually do care then fly to France to play golf!!
Not to mention all the people struggling to live and buy food and he swans about on a private jet! I hope his bubble bursts one day 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I know people will think I'm mad but I'm genuinely not jealous of her lifestyle. Yes of course I'd love to be rich and not having money worries. But I crave routine and order, and so do children. I love my house and feeling part of my community.
Yes I love holidays - but because they are a break from normal life. it would be lovely to be rich enough not to work and to really do whatever we wanted, but I'd still not choose to live like Tamara. And I certainly wouldn't go to Disney that often. I'd like to think, if I was as rich as her, I would be a philanthropist. I think she should be genuinely ashamed at all the single-use PJs, balloons, decorations etc she uses.
I agree with every bit of this. To be able to travel and explore the world without considering money would be amazing but, like you say, as a break from normality. I need a base. A home and a community, with family and friends around me. The way they live seems so empty and unfulfilling to me.

Reactions: 23

Ellen

Chatty Member
I think Petra may regret her current eyebrows when she looks back at her wedding photos in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sleepingstandingup

Tamara must be mindlessly spending her time searching the internet for special holiday paraphernalia for her kids. This time it’s Valentines love letters from the ‘magic love fairy’. I’m sure it’ll go great with the personalized Valentines pajamas that will be winging their way to them soon and whatever other personalized tat and treats that the girls need to celebrate the 14th of Feb.

All to then end up in landfill when they eventually move onto their next destination (London! Dubai! Los Angeles!) and their staff can clear out the chalet so that this materialistic cycle can restart again in time for Easter.

Reactions: 22

studmuffin12

It was an inside job. Probably underpaid staff getting their own back.

I agree. Karma has bitten them in the arse. As for that poison dwarf Bernie. He is a pig and ready for the care home. He obviously has dementia. Stupid old fool.
What has Tamara actually done though? I wouldn't necessarily hold someone accountable for their parents words/actions. If my father is a d*ck doesn't mean I am. Yes she's probably about as shallow as a puddle but burglary is burglary at the end of the day someone invades your home and personal space she didn't deserve it just because she shows off a bit on Instagram and has the money to replace her items. Sorry I don't know if I've missed something...

Reactions: 22

sleepingstandingup

Whether we agree or not how they live their lives, nobody deserves to have their home invaded. Tamara is a huge giver to charity and I personally think they are a lovely family.
It’s always interesting when people think that she’s a huge giver to charity. The last time that she actively fundraised for GOSH was in 2014 when it was a charity fundraiser that raised £900,000. That was affiliated with Formula 1 and the money was raised by ticket sales and an auction. Whilst it is admirable, it’s not like it was a donation from her own pocket, it was money raised from a party. She hasn’t hosted a single fundraiser for GOSH since, perhaps because she and her family are not longer affiliated with F1 and F1 aren’t using it as a tax write off. What she has publicly done is have her assistant auction her used clothes on eBay and donate the proceeds to charity. She also buys toys for GOSH at Christmas time.

Now obviously there could be anonymous donations made to charity that are not available for the public to see but considering her complete lack of desire for privacy or discretion this seems unlikely. There was also the time she donated £1000 to an end of school friend who had terminal cancer on gofundme and when she got called out for her crappy donation Jay barreled in stating that they can’t give to everyone.

The fact that she has the financial ability to give £6million to sources who can provide information about the burglary is pretty gross when you think that anyone that would actually have detailed and resourceful information is likely not the most upstanding person or is someone that has the means the acquire information. Think of how much good £6 million pounds could do.

Long story short, yes they give money to charity but generous they are not.

Reactions: 21

sleepingstandingup

Looks like they are back in London for school
Complete with a back to school cake for breakfast and over the top ballon display. And then there were the back to school pajamas and greeting card in case that wasn’t enough.

The consumption is so gross. They have taken 4 private jets in less than a week to get from the south of France to Gstaad then back to London and for Jay to fly to Florence and back to London. I’m not adverse to people spending their own money but I do believe that we all have a responsibility to do better and this just isn’t it. But they don’t give a shit about anybody in this world except themselves.

Doing the right thing doesn’t apply to them and Fifi isn’t going to grow up any better, I mean her mum let’s her go to primary school with purple nail varnish on. All that tells her 8 year old daughter that the rules don’t apply to her.

• Heart

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Bernie should have made their inheritances conditional on them getting some sort of education (uni, trade apprenticeship, whatever) and working for a few years. It would have opened up their worlds and allowed them to meet and interact with other young people from different backgrounds. Instead, they are each other's best friends because they can't trust anyone else and they ended up married to con men.