Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jay must be delighted with himself, gets to spend her money living the single life with her blessing, taking his buddies along for the ride.

Petra has an event tonight in aid of her Petra's House, wonder if Tamara will leave home to support her sister.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Tamara suffered from anxiety?
She was like this in the Tamara’s world show just obsessed with Fifi and wouldn’t go out without her, I just think she had a very different childhood and doesn’t want the same for her own children

Reactions: 9
Tamara's World is on ITV Hub, for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's worth watching even one episode to get a good idea of what her life is like.

Reactions: 9
She was like this in the Tamara’s world show just obsessed with Fifi and wouldn’t go out without her, I just think she had a very different childhood and doesn’t want the same for her own children
Her obsession with the kids seems way over the top though...

Reactions: 10
She's been on a podcast or two. Giovanna fletchers one. She talks about never wanting to go out etc.

Reactions: 3
This is from an interview she did a few years ago, she seems to suffer with some MH issues, she clearly didn't do any work on her separation anxiety.

One of the myriad reasons for separation anxiety is an insecure emotional attachment, which you would imagine would be unlikely considering she practices attachment parenting. .

"As well as parental separation anxiety, she’s had lifelong claustrophobia and ornithophobia (an irrational fear of birds).

Tamara is determined and is considering hypnotherapy to tackle her claustrophobia, but it’s the separation anxiety she wants to manage first.

“I’ve just got to get my head around the fact that I’m not going to be there to pick her up every time she falls over, and that’s the brutal reality."

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen Sam Palmers Instagram story with four kids sharing seatbelts in the back of his car and filming whilst driving….wealthy people really think they are invincible 😣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the video Jay posted of Fifi ? Tamara had it made for Fathers day, it was an adorable question and answer. Fifi is absolutely gorgeous, Tamara's mini-me, she came across as really articulate and very smart for an 8year old. It was a great idea for a fathers day gift.

Has anyone else seen Sam Palmers Instagram story with four kids sharing seatbelts in the back of his car and filming whilst driving….wealthy people really think they are invincible 😣
OMG, clueless !

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. That was absolutely wild. And the kid in the front with it under his arm. bleeping clown.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she should post photos of her children sleeping. Nobody should actually. And she does that almost every day.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen any news on James Stunts trial? I’ve searched online and can’t see anything about it. It suddenly just got stopped being reported

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.