Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara and co are still travelling and Sophia got a new phone for Christmas!

Reactions: 5
Started re watching “Tamaras world” she’s drastically lost weight since that series. Particularly can tell in her face.

She was never fat or big but my gosh she really has leaned out.

Reactions: 7
Mmmmm so where will they go next? Place your bets
Dubai
Dubai
Gstaad
Dubai or
Peckham??
No one goes to work or school so the world is there plaything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think they have to pack or do they just buy new stuff when they get there?
I hate packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you think they have to pack or do they just buy new stuff when they get there?
I hate packing.
In the last programme she did they showed her stylist discussing what clothes to take to Gstaad for her and Sophia.

When she arrived at Gstaad all their clothes were hung up in the wardrobe. What a life.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’ll sell the London house. What’s the point in that massive place if they’re never there. Just a burgle magnet.

Reactions: 3
I don't mind her, but why is she showing off all the time? If I was that rich I'd want to keep things to myself and would value privacy and security, not being a celeb.

I wonder if they’ll sell the London house. What’s the point in that massive place if they’re never there. Just a burgle magnet.
Nah, think of the tax they will have to pay! (I presume they own more than 1 property) it will all be the girls inheritance

Reactions: 4
Am I only one excited for all the Disney content about to come 🤣🤣 if I had as much money as them I would do exactly the same (not even ashamed to admit 🤣🤣) xx

Reactions: 18
From looking at Jays story, his face is saying he wants to be anywhere but there … disneys not for everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, think of the tax they will have to pay! (I presume they own more than 1 property) it will all be the girls inheritance
They will be paying the minimum amount of tax they can get away with. Her father has been in trouble for that. It annoys me when very wealthy people use every means possible to avoid paying their share, then gives away money to their pet charities. Pay into the pot like everyone else! We all pay for things though taxes we don’t necessarily agree with. Avoiding tax that could go to the NHS but then sending a load of toys to GOSH makes me 😠

I hate that they get away with the tax thing sure hit the rest of us with capital gains etc 😒 brutal.
But I do love looking at the luxury and style from time to time.

Reactions: 3
I hate that they get away with the tax thing sure hit the rest of us with capital gains etc 😒 brutal.
But I do love looking at the luxury and style from time to time.
Me too. No problem with people creating wealth and having a nice lifestyle. Annoying when wealth is inherited because taxes are not paid.

Me too. No problem with people creating wealth and having a nice lifestyle. Annoying when wealth is inherited because taxes are not paid.
Its absolutely tit and annoying. Regular people already paying through the nose are paying then paying some more. Frankly it makes me ill, but what can you do, we can't all avoid the tax man. 🤷‍♀️ I've no doubt the tens of thousands is a day in Disney for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.