Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness posting it on insta isn’t exactly a declaration of love. Doesn’t really matter when he posted on Instagram because it’s not real life 🙄
I agree, for the normal person. It’s true but it just looked odd compared to previous anniversaries. He just left Tamara hanging.

Reactions: 2
I hope he has. Unlike Petra who comes across cold and aloof, Tamara seems warm, kind and thoughtful. He’s a cocky sod. Banned from the city, allegedly dealing in the past and all round beady eyed ponce. A smug little prat.
I wouldn't trust someone with that background, he might have some good qualities, but red flags abound.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That kid is the image of her father, the eyes and the forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They now live a fabulously wealthy life in Portugal. Seems like all Jay's family are, erm, business minded....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jay being crass in the royal enclosure today, only one filming there, everyone else just seems to be enjoying the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No Tamara again. Its ladies day too.
I feel like she’s a bit of a hermit these days and doesn’t really like going out, as much as I dislike Jay and him living life on her money, she must be pretty difficult to be married too when she doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything without the kids

Reactions: 15
I feel like she’s a bit of a hermit these days and doesn’t really like going out, as much as I dislike Jay and him living life on her money, she must be pretty difficult to be married too when she doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything without the kids
What’s more of a shame is the thousands of pounds of clothes and shoes hanging in her wardrobe that I could make use of :-(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jay is off clay pigeon shooting today and Tamara is back at the playground feeding Serena Starbucks cookies and waiting for Fifi to finish school. I honestly don’t know why she even bothers to have an Instagram anymore, it’s all just the same pictures in the playground next to Fifi’s school every single day.

Reactions: 12
Jay is off clay pigeon shooting today and Tamara is back at the playground feeding Serena Starbucks cookies and waiting for Fifi to finish school. I honestly don’t know why she even bothers to have an Instagram anymore, it’s all just the same pictures in the playground next to Fifi’s school every single day.
I mean we all love our kids but she is literally obsessed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.