Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I am happy for them, her and Jack seem sweet and the photos are lovely. Just an awful dress!

Reactions: 6
She posted her wedding photos to Instagram at 9:30pm on the same day... How much did she pay the photographer for such a tight turnaround?! Priorities.

Reactions: 12
Oh gosh. That outfit. Really not a nice one. On anyone. But the cut on her is terrible. Agree her hair and make up look nice and she seems genuinely happy (unlike Alice who was just allaboutme)

Reactions: 11
It’s the same outfit as Alice wore except Alice had sleeves, with that horrible clashing material. Didn’t do her any favours either. Self portrait make dresses that only seem to suit tall willowy women
It’s getting worse as the day has gone on as well, more creased, the bits over her belly are bending upwards and the top is just digging in even more the hotter she’s getting….i really hope she hasn’t gone strapless for the main event

Reactions: 4
The photo on the coach with the coach seats in has KILLED me they look like they’re on a megabus 🤣 Also the skirt and top are two completely different shades… she’s got no style at all!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tally's face looks photoshopped there if I'm honest. Just doesn't look like her at all.

Reactions: 13
What is that pose 🫣

Haven’t looked at Vic’s insta in ages and just saw this.. why would you post this??? Thought Vic was less annoying than Tally and Zanna but I guess not!

(Sorry I know this is Tally’s thread but Vic doesn’t have one!)
I can’t believe this one doesn’t have her own. She is a mix of tally and zanna and about as inspiring

Reactions: 3
The photo on the coach with the coach seats in has KILLED me they look like they’re on a megabus 🤣 Also the skirt and top are two completely different shades… she’s got no style at all!
It looks so nice from the outside, but on the inside it’s giving school trip coach vibes 😂

• Haha
Alice Liveing’s official wedding outfit didn’t match either in terms of shades/tones nor materials. It’s such a strange option, neither of them actually have any style. Tally and Jack seem genuinely in love tho, and I hope they’ve had a fun day. But shocker of a frock, and orange is only good on tangerines. 🍊

If I were Jack this would be the pic I’d share from my wedding…. Pretending I had an attractive wife 🤥🤥🤥
Jokes aside this is a hill I’m prepared to die on but I don’t believe for a minute that he genuinely fancies her (I think he recognises that she’ll probably be a good mum hence why he has stayed)

Reactions: 7
If I were Jack this would be the pic I’d share from my wedding…. Pretending I had an attractive wife 🤥🤥🤥
Jokes aside this is a hill I’m prepared to die on but I don’t believe for a minute that he genuinely fancies her (I think he recognises that she’ll probably be a good mum hence why he has stayed)
It is possible to find fat people attractive you know….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think having seen how she is with PD am not sure she’s been giving off the good mum vibes….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is possible to find fat people attractive you know….
show me where I said she was fat…

she has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since they first got together almost to the point of being unrecognisable!

Reactions: 13
Ahh I actually think he does to be honest - I think you can tell by the way he looks at her. I personally wouldn’t have chose that wedding outfit but they look happy and in love.

Reactions: 10
We don't know about the sexual side of course but they're pretty affectionate and loving, always cuddling on the sofa chilling out etc. They do seem sweet together! (Even if she often looks more like his mum in photos 😭)

Reactions: 5
show me where I said she was fat…

she has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since they first got together almost to the point of being unrecognisable!
Yes, it's not really about how she looks it more so comes down to the lose of self and personality. She hasn't gained anything from gaining weight other than gaining weight. Her drive and enthusiasm for things have diminished and she hasn't taken on any new hobbies or jobs. It's sad and like you've said unrecognisable.

Reactions: 8
Yes, it's not really about how she looks it more so comes down to the lose of self and personality. She hasn't gained anything from gaining weight other than gaining weight. Her drive and enthusiasm for things have diminished and she hasn't taken on any new hobbies or jobs. It's sad and like you've said unrecognisable.
Couldn’t agree more. When he met her she was slim, had her influencing career and was a PT (albeit a tit one). If that’s his type, he can’t fancy her now, simple as.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if their relationship is more like best friends rather than wanting to rip each others clothes off now as they have been together a long time. Maybe he’s just one of the rare blokes who is more attracted to personality as they do seem to have a close bond and I can’t imagine them arguing

Reactions: 9
I wonder if their relationship is more like best friends rather than wanting to rip each others clothes off now as they have been together a long time. Maybe he’s just one of the rare blokes who is more attracted to personality as they do seem to have a close bond and I can’t imagine them arguing
I could get on board with that if she had a personality 🤣 I don’t think it’s possible to have a good personality if you’re lazy and don’t do anything all day.

Reactions: 4