Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ it didn't even look good on the model when it was posted a while back let alone tally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel bad picking on a brideā€™s appearance but that dress is absolutely horrendous. Of all the outfits she could have chosen, that was her favourite option?!?

Reactions: 15
75B444D3-9573-4CB5-A47A-088301D4CC34.jpeg

Ohhh dear. Well letā€™s hope she other wedding dress is nicer, but I donā€™t have high expectations!

Canā€™t get over the sultry photo on the coach šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg thatā€™s the LEAST flattering outfit I have ever seen! The way the buttons stop and then it opens up to reveal her stomach šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ itā€™s SO BAD! Not only unflattering but just really fugly - those buttons!! Itā€™s vile!

Her hair / skin / make up look fine but itā€™s all overshadowed by the worst dress known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My armpit fat/boobs hurt just from looking at her neckline.
(It's perfectly normal to have armpit "fat", it's often not even fat but you know, the flashy bits where the boob meets the 'pit, but you don't need to wear a dress that cuts through it like this šŸ˜¶)

Reactions: 10
Ahh sorry to be the raver in the thread but I thought the photography was stunning! They look so happy.

I always get so gooey with weddings - donā€™t hate šŸ¤£

• Heart
I think her hair and makeup are lovely - pretty much from the waist up she looks beautiful. I donā€™t know what made her choose the outfit as from the waist down itā€™s awful, never seen anything like it šŸ˜­ that wouldnā€™t flatter literally anyone!

Reactions: 12
I thought the photos were sweet too (except that weird sultry one), she looks so happy. But the outfit is very odd and dated.
---
I donā€™t understand how you have literally hundreds of outfits to pick from and you can put on that awful strapless two piece and think ā€œthatā€™s the oneā€. Itā€™s so dowdy!!
Anything else would've looked better, even a basic strapless dress.

Reactions: 8
Things I like:
They look genuinely happy and unlike Alice Liveingā€™s obsessive images of herself they all contain Jack!
I like the photography and the vintage bus.
Jack looks relaxed and comfortable.
her make up and hair are really pretty.

Things I donā€™tā€¦
That orange tan is shocking. Just why. She almost makes Zanna look anemic.
Not a fan of that dress or two piece. Too tight, badly cut, unflattering to her shape.

I hope they had a fab day though and they do look genuinely happy. šŸ’’

Attachments

• Heart
She looks happy but why rush to get photos up on the actual wedding day just wait till the next day. Itā€™s kinda sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s fallen for the self-portrait hype without actually thinking of it suits her. Itā€™s bloody awful but we knew that when we worked out what she was wearing but somehow itā€™s worse. They look happy though and her hair and makeup are lovely. The sultry photo made me lol as she looks like sheā€™s squeezing out a fart šŸ˜‚
Looking forward to the real wedding dress now though šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her hair and makeup are lovely - pretty much from the waist up she looks beautiful. I donā€™t know what made her choose the outfit as from the waist down itā€™s awful, never seen anything like it šŸ˜­ that wouldnā€™t flatter literally anyone!
Tally has this strange ability to pick the most unflattering outfits, itā€™s almost a talent at this point šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t actually cope with how bad that outfit looks. Sheā€™s going to look back on it with massive regrets.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think they are so so in love and they both look so absolutely happy and chuffed they got to marry each other. Lovely for them both.

The main gripe I have with her outfit is that the fabrics clash and itā€™s obvious? Itā€™s a silky skirt and a stiff, less shiny top and it doesnā€™t look good. The buttons make it look too casual. Hopefully her dress for the big celebration is more formal and suitable.

Reactions: 17
The main gripe I have with her outfit is that the fabrics clash and itā€™s obvious? Itā€™s a silky skirt and a stiff, less shiny top and it doesnā€™t look good.
i think sheā€™s maybe had a different skirt added and thatā€™s why itā€™s even worse. On SP the two options are different to what Tally wore, so I guess it was an alteration. Unless the bodice is sold separately elsewhere, itā€™s not in the wedding section though. I really donā€™t know why she even got as far as trying it on, it looks awful on the model too.

F32C327D-E69E-4697-82AD-A55AFD90885B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s the kind of dress where you need minimum boobage, narrow hips and relatively narrow shoulders. If you have wider shoulders then youā€™ll always get that underarm skin hanging out.

She looks radiant but that outfit was a choice.

Reactions: 7