Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept posting saying if anyone liked it drop me a message as insta is deleting my messages. No Tally love no one is interested in paying an absolute charlatan £££ for generic advice
Must be Instagram supporting the diet culture if it's deleting Tally's anti-diet messages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t imagine planning a wedding AND dieting?
LOL!!
I planned a wedding, was on a diet, and working 12 hour days- duck off twit!

IMG_0177.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it so stressful? Everything is booked in isn’t it? The only thing I did the week before was get my nails painted and watch the weather forecast!

Reactions: 8
The legal ceremony is on Friday. Can’t wait for the no doubt shocker of an outfit lard arse will have on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be worried having a spray tan the day before the "real wedding" - what if goes wrong - those photos are forever !

Reactions: 3
I’m weirdly rooting for her and hope she’s had the help of a stylist (or literally anyone else with eyes) and she ends up wearing something that suits her. That Self-Portrait jumpsuit is not it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she washed the tan off in the latest story? She’s literally a shade of mahogany, christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely wearing white jeans and a light coloured shirt is a no no after getting a spray tan?! (I’ve only used at home tanners so I have no idea!)

I’m sorry but her outfit is giving rich pensioner vibes to me, I have little hope for granny Tally 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time poster on this thread but I had to come here and say what is up with her dress sense?! I just don’t understand why anyone would wake up in the morning and think “ooh I’ll wear my white jeans and slightly too big, shapeless non-descript colour shirt today”. At least not someone under the age of 60!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how you have literally hundreds of outfits to pick from and you can put on that awful strapless two piece and think “that’s the one”. It’s so dowdy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13