Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the ribbon things on her shoulders but like it otherwise. I think that photo is flattering though and I’m not sure the rest will look as good…her arms aren’t exactly her best feature

Reactions: 5
We must have all been worried after the horror of the first dress 😂 this one looks nice on her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell will she do with all her time now the wedding is over??
Back to lazy sofa days in her used-to-be-white fleece with PD, I guess; tennis lessons?; filming herself fake crying in the car before going to the gym; followed by filming here eating gross looking tuna baguettes for lunch. Obsessing over what ugly 80s dress to wear to Zanna's wedding...There's so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m howling at those photos …. What’s with the moody poses on her and jack then the bridal party. So false and cheesy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww I personally went for the more natural smiley pics for my wedding but I think the wedding looks gorgeous- dress looks good on her, love that she had the bridesmaids in different dresses to suit their shapes and the flowers etc look lovely

Reactions: 9
The natural photos are so much more them but she looks stunning in the photos alone in her room!

Not sure on the evening dress 😬
---
Also I know she lost her dad but so sad she walked down the aisle alone - do you think that’s a nod to him?

Reactions: 4