Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t understand the two weddings!!! She’s had what looked to me like a ‘proper wedding’ the other day in dress, full hair and make up, bridesmaids, walked down the aisle etc. Now Zannas story ‘let’s get her married’, she’s already married ?! And now another dress, hair and make up, I just can’t understand it apart from it being hugely expensive and self indulgent. I’d be embarrassed to ask everyone to come twice

Reactions: 22
They’re all at it, was Alice the other week, now Tally, then Zanna. All for content and so self indulgent and to show off how much money they can spend. Now there’ll be a whole group of people sat there thinking one wedding isn’t enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone to do the legal ceremony before the ‘big’ wedding day, usually the legal part at the registry office comes afterwards and it’s more low-key?

Surely it’ll feel like deja vu saying the same vows in front of the same people. I guess the more money you have, the longer you can drag the whole thing out for.

What will she do afterwards with all her free time now the wedmin is over?! 😮

Reactions: 7
They’re all at it, was Alice the other week, now Tally, then Zanna. All for content and so self indulgent and to show off how much money they can spend. Now there’ll be a whole group of people sat there thinking one wedding isn’t enough.
Obviously not everyone’s the same - otherwise life would be boring - but the thought of a ‘big’ wedding had been giving myself and now husband palpitations for over a decade. In the end we booked and holiday and as an afterthought decided to do a registry office type wedding while there. My outfit from Vinted (I was flabbergasted by how many brides had purchased multiple ‘outfits/dresses’ and were selling ‘BNWT’!). Blow dry by hairdresser, make-up at MAC counter, flowers from florist purchased an hour or so beforehand. Perfect! Entirely stress-free. When we told people afterwards they also seemed delighted that they hadn’t had the expense of multiple-day stag and hens plus ‘location’ wedding.

I would stress that this absolutely isn’t for everyone - if money isn’t a problem and you want a ‘big’ day then go for it (also I do enjoy a good wedding now and again!), but I really feel that now we see these hugely expensive hen dos and weddings it does cause an awful lot of “well I need to do that too”, and it is a LOT of money for all concerned when most people can’t afford it with wages not keeping up with general expenses.

Sermon over!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Obviously not everyone’s the same - otherwise life would be boring - but the thought of a ‘big’ wedding had been giving myself and now husband palpitations for over a decade. In the end we booked and holiday and as an afterthought decided to do a registry office type wedding while there. My outfit from Vinted (I was flabbergasted by how many brides had purchased multiple ‘outfits/dresses’ and were selling ‘BNWT’!). Blow dry by hairdresser, make-up at MAC counter, flowers from florist purchased an hour or so beforehand. Perfect! Entirely stress-free. When we told people afterwards they also seemed delighted that they hadn’t had the expense of multiple-day stag and hens plus ‘location’ wedding.

I would stress that this absolutely isn’t for everyone - if money isn’t a problem and you want a ‘big’ day then go for it (also I do enjoy a good wedding now and again!), but I really feel that now we see these hugely expensive hen dos and weddings it does cause an awful lot of “well I need to do that too”, and it is a LOT of money for all concerned when most people can’t afford it with wages not keeping up with general expenses.

Sermon over!
I hear you! We eloped to Vegas, dress for a high street store and our ‘reception’ was a burger at in ‘n’ out. Wouldn’t have had it any other way.
---
Oh the dress 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just gone to look at jacks story 🤣 hmm even her wedding dress isn’t that inspiring…all just looks standard trendy instahun as per usual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Aww I like the dress! I’m biased as mine is similar 😂 (without the seamed cups though) I think the bodice and skirt is really flattering to her body!

Reactions: 4
I think she looks nice. I was worried she was going to wedge herself into a strapless straight dress similar to her civil ceremony. This looks much better.

I’m pretty sure she’s wearing Sassi Holford.

Reactions: 3
Naomi Bailey, Zanna’s mate who always looks unhinged with her mouth wide open in every photo, originally posted it. She’s made her profile private now and Jack’s deleted the share so she must have been alerted to the error of her ways!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naomi Bailey, Zanna’s mate who always looks unhinged with her mouth wide open in every photo, originally posted it. She’s made her profile private now and Jack’s deleted the share so she must have been alerted to the error of her ways!
Quoting myself like an idiot but Alice Liveing just posted this from Tally’s wedding. That’s Naomi Bailey with, shocker, her gob wide open looking unhinged again. You can only imagine how insufferable that entire group must be.

IMG_7824.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The day after our wedding was one of the best parts of it for me. I was so happy, I couldn’t imagine making my new husband delete an instagram story. What a weird priority, post your photo ASAP if you’re that desperate!

Reactions: 6