Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woweeee the venue and setting of the ceremony is so beautiful, with the canopy of trees. And think tally looks lovely. Looked like it didn’t rain for too long!

That group sultry photo with her bridesmaids however, looks like the intro to an episode of the Kardashian’s 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah I do like her dress. She looks lovely! Not sure about the sultry bridal party pics attempt though 😂 and it really looks like they’re having fun and in genuinely happy!

Reactions: 6
I think she looks beautiful and really happy. I love the dress. The whole ceremony is giving Twilight wedding vibes and I love it. The cheesy poses are a bit cringe though 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I love her dress and the photos all look fab! I think she's chosen wonderfully, it really suits her. What a fabulous venue as well. They both look super happy and in love. I really like how they waited and, miraculously (almost *ahem Naomi*) all of the rest of the wedding party waited to share the pictures of the wedding too. It's a nice way to extend the celebrations!

Reactions: 4
My only comment is that the waist and bodice fit of that frock would have led to me having stupendous burps or farts after a couple of glasses of wine.

Even “it’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me” Alice Liveing managed to only share about 10 photos of her own dress from the wedding and not leak any of Tally and Jack. Must have almost finished her off. 😂

Reactions: 1
The venue looks lovely! Happy for her and Jack, they're sweet together.

I don't hate the posed photo but it does give reality TV advert vibes lol

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known anyone to do the legal ceremony before the ‘big’ wedding day, usually the legal part at the registry office comes afterwards and it’s more low-key?

Surely it’ll feel like deja vu saying the same vows in front of the same people. I guess the more money you have, the longer you can drag the whole thing out for.

What will she do afterwards with all her free time now the wedmin is over?! 😮
I did legal bit first but we just had the parents there. We did it first so that when we had the wedding it was all official

a few of my friends who have got married have done the legal ceremony first, but with just immediate family so they could have a friend give them away/ be the celebrant at their main wedding like what Tally and Jack have done. And so they could then go abroad

Quoting myself like an idiot but Alice Liveing just posted this from Tally’s wedding. That’s Naomi Bailey with, shocker, her gob wide open looking unhinged again. You can only imagine how insufferable that entire group must be.

View attachment 3012465
I think Naomi is stunning ! Would kill to look like her haha
---
The faux Vanity Fair editorial vibe is killing me 😂
Not tally with the smize
this reminds me of the Made In Chelsea group photo they always do - just less people - I'm dead hahaha
1719387899954.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the faces that are killing me, her sister and the little kid in particular look so pissed off to be there
It must be that photographers style because she’s had cringey posed photos for the engagement, legal wedding and now the second wedding

Reactions: 3
I thought Zanna's recap was really nice. It was clear it was a really fun wedding and that Tally and Jack are well matched and there was a lot of love in the room.

Reactions: 3
It looked like a really lovely wedding and if she did organise a lot of it, she’s got really good taste. It sounded like the guests were proper taken care of.
Intrigued to see zanna and ants wedding by comparison

Reactions: 7
I thought Zanna's recap was really nice. It was clear it was a really fun wedding and that Tally and Jack are well matched and there was a lot of love in the room.
It was a really nice recap and in contrast with Alice Liveing’s wedding the photos and stories from the happy couple and from friends are all about love, the vibe, the fun, the happiness rather than curated dress shots (I’m ignoring the staged pics of Tally’s 😂) all day long and barely a mention of the groom!! Love the fact she jumped in the pool in her dress! I reckon they all had a fabulous weekend.

Reactions: 9
Very sad her grandma has just passed away. I do think her wedding looked lovely and must have been a lot of fun for the guests. I know we often question why Jack is with her as she doesnt always look very attractive and seems very lazy but its clear from the photos he really does love her and they have a great relationship

Reactions: 17