Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think out of a lot of the influencer pairings she and Jack actually seem to have one of the most genuine relationships really love each other. It’s hard to judge as we do only see snapshots but I see genuine love there. Many others seem fo be built on “settling”, pseudo toxic controlling vibes, everything for the show off etc etc. she’s completely deluded on so much else in her life that her marriage may be one of the few genuine things!

Reactions: 11
Her tan is mental, can’t believe she got it so dark. Otherwise her day looked so much more normal and down to earth than Alice’s did, they actually look super cute and over the moon. Alice barely showed Paddy whereas Tally’s actually focused on how lovely the day was.
IMG_5053.png

What I don't understand is they are married and to some people that would have been enough - now they go and have a fake weeding weekend where not only they spend a fortune but the guests have to too!!
Aren't they better putting that money into buying a house !?

I think would have been nicer to have thrown a party on the Saturday to celebrate their actual wedding....much better than following the crowd with these fake weddings

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her tan is mental, can’t believe she got it so dark. Otherwise her day looked so much more normal and down to earth than Alice’s did, they actually look super cute and over the moon. Alice barely showed Paddy whereas Tally’s actually focused on how lovely the day was.
View attachment 2987653
Heavens that is wayyyyyy too dark!! But I agree they looked really happy and it wasn’t all for show, although they’re all incapable of not posting within a few hours of the actual happy event. I am surprised Alice didn’t live stream the wedding night and tag in the condom firm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like the little family touches like the bus, bouquet, cake, etc. We'll see how the abroad one goes!

Reactions: 8
I get having a legal wedding first if you’re getting married abroad, and can’t do it legally there - a family member recently did the same as they couldn’t legally get married in Spain. The difference is, they kept their legal wedding super low key and didn’t tell most of the guests going to their Spanish wedding that they’d done it legally first. They also didn’t plaster it on social media. It just feels so showy and all for the gram if you’re having 2 weddings like that. One wedding isn’t enough anymore??

Reactions: 14
I get having a legal wedding first if you’re getting married abroad, and can’t do it legally there - a family member recently did the same as they couldn’t legally get married in Spain. The difference is, they kept their legal wedding super low key and didn’t tell most of the guests going to their Spanish wedding that they’d done it legally first. They also didn’t plaster it on social media. It just feels so showy and all for the gram if you’re having 2 weddings like that. One wedding isn’t enough anymore??
I can’t imagine they just went home afterwards as well. There must’ve been a big meal somewhere in one of the posh gastro pubs nearby

Reactions: 1
I don't check her insta each and every day, but when was the last time there was a mention of Dave? Is he living with a foster family while his formidable pawents are celebrating their nuptials? 👀

Reactions: 2
I don't check her insta each and every day, but when was the last time there was a mention of Dave? Is he living with a foster family while his formidable pawents are celebrating their nuptials? 👀
Poor Dave. I suspect the dog sitter is making a mint from looking after him. Also - screeching along and filming yourself screeching along is a reason I struggle with concerts now. I’m so old. I want to listen to the artist got your own of tube high pitched noise. 🙄 Just enjoy it. Leave your phone at home.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He's on her stories most weeks, to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whinging about wedding planning again. She literally has nothing else going on, I don’t know how she can consider it even remotely stressful.

I just feel so bad saying that as a fellow woman* :rolleyes: but like, she just looks soooooooo nice with a bit of make-up and a genuine smile on (as in, not pulling a weird face for insta)
(It's Zanna doing Tally's stories btw)
1719015538246.png

1719015598064.png

* I mean, I have been wondering for a while how to say it, the way a feel about Tally. A few disclaimers, a few observations, a few things that can be true at the same time despite being seemingly mutually exclusive...
- most people look better with a bit of makeup on, a touch of foundation, mascara/brow, blush/lippie - basically depending which of your features are already nice and which ones need a little extra sumthing ;)
- yes, I do a full face of makeup most days
- I do actually like making up my face, it's kinda therapeutic, plus I am artitstic to an extent, and making up my face is not too unlike drawing or doing some crafts ;)
- I am not a classic beauty, I have a wonky nose, and small-ish eyes, I am definitely someone who does need a little help/looks a little better with some makeup on
- I don't think makeup has to be beautifying, I love a dark lip (despite being pale and having small lips), or a statement/dark eyeliner (despite actually being told by someone I once considered a friend, to use white/flash colour eye pencil to make the eyes look bigger, without her realising it's not everyone's goal/that sometimes one can choose a more striking look over a pretty one - she actually had gifted me a flash-coloured eyeliner (the balls of her, am I right?), which I did used for a week or two, just to see if I like it, but had to stop because it made my eyes feel itchy - THE ABSOLUTE IRONY 😂
- I secretly do people's makeup in my head 🫣 but not extreme, just like little touches that would make them look a bit prettier/more put together
- I don't judge people who straight up refuse to wear makeup, if I see someone completely bare-faced I can absolutely see their beauty, and can find those of their features, which are lovely, and which I admire
- there are so many reasons someone may choose not to wear makeup
- I do have lots of much older friends (like, they're could be my mother, and I am now in my late 30s - you do the maths) - I don't scan their faces for imperfections, I don't think about what they look like too much when we catch up, I appreciate the time together (they might be older, but they're just as busy as anyone else) -- I just try to learn, and listen, and be a bit more like them when I grow up - a happy, accomplished, well-travelled, well-read, cultured woman, eating a good but not restrictive diet, being active enough to keep well/healthy, who is able to inspire and support her other friends

I honestly don't know what I am trying to say here. I guess, I have a pretty high standard for myself, when it comes to looks, but also merits (I try to better myself, always, and learn from people - professionally, as well as, how to simply be a better, nicer person).

I guess these days, Tally has nothing to say, nothing to inspire, all while not looking her best self, and quite frankly, looking unwell, and sometimes sad.

I gues it's nice she's looking nice and excited on the eve of her [second] wedding day.

I guess I am just trying to navigate being a woman in 2024 - it's really not that easy, as we have learnt from the America Ferrera's Barbie monologue
🥴

Last edited:
Agree she looks nice but my god the colour of that tan….there’s a bit of tan/makeup and then there’s bordering on madge from Benidorm. She’s pale so why not work with that and enhance what she has rather than trying to resemble a satsuma. Wonder what the makeup artist thinks, she went over for a trial but she wasn’t that ridiculous colour so anything they agreed would look completely different on an orange face
---
Fucks sake tally….a 60 year old mother of the bride called and she wants her dress back. What an absolute horror

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She hasn’t even steamed it?! How can you be so lazy for your wedding day?!

Weather on Hazel’s stories doesn’t look great 🥴

Reactions: 3
I'm still getting my head around having a legal wedding ceremony and then having the same core "crew" come to a second, more expensive wedding ceremony elsewhere too. I understand doing it when the couple has connections to more than one place, so that those who can't travel can be involved, but what Tally and Zanna are doing is pretty self-indulgent - not least with their weddings effectively being made up of three or four "events" that they've bought different outfits for. Even the weird wedding pyjamas, as Tally called them - what's the point?

Reactions: 17
I'm still getting my head around having a legal wedding ceremony and then having the same core "crew" come to a second, more expensive wedding ceremony elsewhere too. I understand doing it when the couple has connections to more than one place, so that those who can't travel can be involved, but what Tally and Zanna are doing is pretty self-indulgent - not least with their weddings effectively being made up of three or four "events" that they've bought different outfits for. Even the weird wedding pyjamas, as Tally called them - what's the point?
Who can spend more of their husband's-to-be money? 🤑

• Haha