Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he even wanted a baby, I saw his reaction when Gaz’s GF gave Talia the fertility tests or whatever it was, he tried to laugh it off but it’s very clear he just wanted his life to continue as he liked it.
I agree I’ve just started watching Geordie OG’s recently and it’s very clear a baby is the last thing he wanted, he’s moaning about having to lose his ‘shoe room’ 🙄 to make room for the baby and says something along the lines of ‘as if it’s not bad enough we’re having a baby, we might have to move house aswell’ I was quite shocked cause all through it he was saying things in a more jokey way and it was like his real feelings came out at that bit lol. I never really liked her cause all I knew of her was the thing where she’d ruined the girls lashes which was all over social media, but watching that he defo comes off the worst, very immature! Couldn’t take my boyfriend seriously if he had a tantrum over a haircut and stormed off 😂 would not be putting up with that 😬 defo seems like she has 3 children to deal with

Reactions: 6
I agree I’ve just started watching Geordie OG’s recently and it’s very clear a baby is the last thing he wanted, he’s moaning about having to lose his ‘shoe room’ 🙄 to make room for the baby and says something along the lines of ‘as if it’s not bad enough we’re having a baby, we might have to move house aswell’ I was quite shocked cause all through it he was saying things in a more jokey way and it was like his real feelings came out at that bit lol. I never really liked her cause all I knew of her was the thing where she’d ruined the girls lashes which was all over social media, but watching that he defo comes off the worst, very immature! Couldn’t take my boyfriend seriously if he had a tantrum over a haircut and stormed off 😂 would not be putting up with that 😬 defo seems like she has 3 children to deal with
I’d have turfed him out wayyy before I tried to get knocked up! I think she’s made her bed and will have to lie in it and have no sympathy for her tbh.

Reactions: 4
I’d have turfed him out wayyy before I tried to get knocked up! I think she’s made her bed and will have to lie in it and have no sympathy for her tbh.
A baby is the only way for her to be connected to him meaning more £££££ and totally agree any normal person would’ve kicked him out long ago 🤣

Yup if she’s got the baby she’s still on the crappy MTV trash tv show..she’s fame hungry 🤯🤯🤯

A baby is the only way for her to be connected to him meaning more £££££ and totally agree any normal person would’ve kicked him out long ago 🤣

She goes on that he’s lazy cause he won’t do tummy time but he probably doesn’t want to put his hands down and feel that horrible bracelet around his wrist. And she started weaning him so early even though he can’t sit up

Poor little tot having to wear that chav bracelet, she’s too interested in her phone to bother that he’s struggling 🤯🤯

She goes on that he’s lazy cause he won’t do tummy time but he probably doesn’t want to put his hands down and feel that horrible bracelet around his wrist. And she started weaning him so early even though he can’t sit up

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say that. Of course she is pro trump... would love to hear her reasons...

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the first episode of the new series shows they broke up

Reactions: 1
Aaron’s stories from tonight with a quote saying happy ppl don’t show off 😂 So putting a massive heavy gold bracelet on your baby’s wrist isn’t showing off?? Or riding round in a Bentley 😂 get yourself out your own arse for gods sake 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaron’s stories from tonight with a quote saying happy ppl don’t show off 😂 So putting a massive heavy gold bracelet on your baby’s wrist isn’t showing off?? Or riding round in a Bentley 😂 get yourself out your own arse for gods sake 🙈
Lol they are the worst!!! All the children’s store stuff with the staff carrying Talia’s bags. I feel it’s all show with them, I can’t imagine they are doing anything to grow their net worth.

Reactions: 1
🙄 do they even know how stupid they are? I’m sure if prifzer paid them to advertise the vaccine, they’d be up for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After giving birth to premature twins of 23 weeks I want to punch this dumb ass vile witch in her face Romeo was 3 weeks early love and she goes on to say he’s doing fine 😡 so angry right now well 23 weekers won’t do what yours is doing. Why don’t you carry on calling your egg head little tit swear words (her words not mine)

After giving birth to premature twins of 23 weeks I want to punch this dumb ass vile witch in her face Romeo was 3 weeks early love and she goes on to say he’s doing fine 😡 so angry right now well 23 weekers won’t do what yours is doing. Why don’t you carry on calling your egg head little tit swear words (her words not mine)
Is that what she actually calls him 😲😡 I don’t like they have those big bracelets on him they must be heavy for him what if they get caught on something while he’s asleep and he hurts himself 🤞🏻 He doesn’t

3 weeks early is still classed as full term! My second was born 37 weeks. My brothers were born 29 weeks, she’s so chavvy and jumps on every bandwagon

Reactions: 7
Is that what she actually calls him 😲😡 I don’t like they have those big bracelets on him they must be heavy for him what if they get caught on something while he’s asleep and he hurts himself 🤞🏻 He doesn’t
Yeah, she likes calling her kids tit bags. She’s an utter delight

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.