Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 10 places say around the table for a birthday party mid pandemic. I’ll let my family know next time I am allowed to see them that the rules only apply to us plebs

Reactions: 5
Anyone just watch her story from yesterday? Romeo in his jumperoo and her cleaning every tiny nook and cranny of the house. He went totally ignored. Now I see why my house isnt sparkling clean I never do that but at least I play with my kid

Reactions: 2
Anyone just watch her story from yesterday? Romeo in his jumperoo and her cleaning every tiny nook and cranny of the house. He went totally ignored. Now I see why my house isnt sparkling clean I never do that but at least I play with my kid
She’s put up a video of her being super mum cleaning. No daughter in sight and the baby is in a jumperoo facing away from her. Not even interacting with him at all

She’s put up a video of her being super mum cleaning. No daughter in sight and the baby is in a jumperoo facing away from her. Not even interacting with him at all
i thought that was so sad. He was looking around for her. Must have been so bored. Poor thing

Reactions: 3
i thought that was so sad. He was looking around for her. Must have been so bored. Poor thing
Exactly she isn’t super mom at all her house looks clean and tidy because your son is stuck in a high chair and your daughter probably in her bedroom. We all clean and most have more than 2 children ffs and manage to shop work use public transport etc ffs she’s got the life of luxury really

Reactions: 5
Blamed it on lockdown and said they were arguing constantly. Aaron was struggling mentally as he needed his training and couldn’t get to the gym, he was unhappy and not helping with the baby at all..Talia seemed absolutely distraught and was crying at the door when she dropped Romeo with him and his mum. She met up with her friend and said he had been no help at all and she was devastated to be in the position of being a single mum again.. got to be honest, think he came across as really emotionless 😕

No let me know what they say please 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Blamed it on lockdown and said they were arguing constantly. Aaron was struggling mentally as he needed his training and couldn’t get to the gym, he was unhappy and not helping with the baby at all..Talia seemed absolutely distraught and was crying at the door when she dropped Romeo with him and his mum. She met up with her friend and said he had been no help at all and she was devastated to be in the position of being a single mum again.. got to be honest, think he came across as really emotionless 😕
In other words he doesn’t like being at home with his kids 🤣 he would rather be away from his son playing a real dad role but be there for the designer bits, got to say I don’t like her one bit not one. I agree I’ve always thought he was emotionally drained he just seems to put on that smile and laugh, Marnie had a lucky escape

Reactions: 3
She seems so unmaternal. He’s probably screaming cause he’s bored but you make sure your hair looks nice while you flap it in his face. She talks to him like she talks to Aaron. Who can resist a baby voice?

I watched Aaron’s story today. I think he is an absolute knob to be blunt. I’m not a fan of Talia at all but I have had two babies and I’m sure I don’t speak just for myself when I say it can be a big emotional rollercoaster. Him saying they were at each other’s throats just shows that he doesn’t have a clue about being a responsible Dad. It’s all about poor him and how he couldn’t train so he was all depressed. Well what about his girlfriend who just pushed his baby out of her vagina? I know my partner gave me a lot of leeway after having our babies, I had mood swings and PND after my second. I just think Aaron is a selfish twit.

Reactions: 13
She seems so unmaternal. He’s probably screaming cause he’s bored but you make sure your hair looks nice while you flap it in his face. She talks to him like she talks to Aaron. Who can resist a baby voice?
I seen her today in Asda, she was pushing a huge trolley with the baby in it and was crashing it left right and centre cos she had her phone glued to her ear, her daughter was trying to follow her but because it was so busy she looked like she kept loosing track of her. It wasn’t nice to see tbh. She didn’t seem maternal at all to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Everything she does is for the gram..she knew exactly what she was getting with Aaron too..a selfish man will always be a selfish man..she treats him like a king so he obviously threw his toys out the pram when she couldn’t spend every minute trying to please him..how soul destroying on her part to love the house, spotlight and insta followers more than her own self worth. Think they seem like two fake, vacuous people. It won’t be long until they split again..just feel sorry for the kids 😖

I seen her today in Asda, she was pushing a huge trolley with the baby in it and was crashing it left right and centre cos she had her phone glued to her ear, her daughter was trying to follow her but because it was so busy she looked like she kept loosing track of her. It wasn’t nice to see tbh. She didn’t seem maternal at all to me.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he even wanted a baby, I saw his reaction when Gaz’s GF gave Talia the fertility tests or whatever it was, he tried to laugh it off but it’s very clear he just wanted his life to continue as he liked it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.