Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I thought they were. I’m in Scotland and ours have opened and we’re usually last to open things back up.

Edit: just checked it’s open for mini flippers so we’re allowed toddlers the now
Oh really I’m so pleased things are starting back up now, kids are fed up of being stuck in

Reactions: 2
Tbh I do think she looks better with more weight on!! She looks so bad when she’s super skinny

Reactions: 1
The baby is still very Jaundice is he getting enough sun/ fluids as he home a few weeks now

Reactions: 2
She said “no make up on and no filter” just the brightest ring light ever shining in her face! When did she become a skincare guru! Wouldn’t follow advice from someone who’s aged herself by at least ten years by pumping fillers to every space on her face! 🤨

CE0092F1-756F-4277-9F2B-2D039587A972.jpeg

The baby is still very Jaundice is he getting enough sun/ fluids as he home a few weeks now
Oh he does look it a bit, although it could (hopefully) be the filter. It’s also really hard to see it on your own child. I remember thinking my daughter must have her fathers olive skin before being told it was still jaundice and to watch her feeds or she would need to go back under the lights 😂 actual can’t believe she’s already talking about more 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.