Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so desperate to lose the weight? She stays in all day being a mum and cleaner for her absent boyfriend.. not like she has a movie or award ceremony to get slim for šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
She infuriates me. Sheā€™s acting like Aaron has walked through fire for her. All heā€™s done is look after the kids (what heā€™s supposed to do), hire people to clean up sick (pretty sure sheā€™s had to order it and all he does was make sure to answer the door), and go to the hospital and fall asleep on her bed! I was walking the day after my emergency one. Youā€™re advised to get up on your feet so you can start to heal. I feel sorry for her cos sheā€™s gonna feel as if she needs to lose the baby weight to still keep Aaronā€™s attention when he goes away ā€œtrainingā€ every week. That little pouch you get after the section doesnā€™t go away fast.

Reactions: 10
I wouldnā€™t mind Romeo sleeps through the night as well as not as if he has that to contend with and isnā€™t used to it

Reactions: 3
Why is she saying how amazing Aaron is holding the family together. Heā€™s probably shell shocked at the basic parenting heā€™s had to do. Also though why is she bed bound? No one else I know with a c section is like that. Sure you need to rest and no ridiculous exercise or heavy lifting but isnā€™t walking advised? She can go downstairs and see the rest of her family, not just limited to doing ads in bed.

Reactions: 9
Living with Aaron these past few days have probably been the most peace sheā€™s had in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she saying how amazing Aaron is holding the family together. Heā€™s probably shell shocked at the basic parenting heā€™s had to do. Also though why is she bed bound? No one else I know with a c section is like that. Sure you need to rest and no ridiculous exercise or heavy lifting but isnā€™t walking advised? She can go downstairs and see the rest of her family, not just limited to doing ads in bed.
She was probably advised by the hospital to stay in bed so that lazy bastard she lives with will actually do something. She probably waits till heā€™s gone out with the kids then does a few laps of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny that! I also had a prem baby. They wouldnā€™t let me see her until I could stand so I did it pretty much straight away. No one cares when your baby is in NICU. They want you with that baby and expressing as much as you can. Youā€™re told not to walk but you have to constantly go up and down to the nursery so you donā€™t really have that luxury. The fact that she is milking it when she has no idea is really triggering for me. Mums with actual sick babies do not care at all about weight loss. You want your baby to make it. The comment about the breast pump makes me rage. Thank you for sharing. I hope your baby is ok now xx

Reactions: 8
Funny that! I also had a prem baby. They wouldnā€™t let me see her until I could stand so I did it pretty much straight away. No one cares when your baby is in NICU. They want you with that baby and expressing as much as you can. Youā€™re told not to walk but you have to constantly go up and down to the nursery so you donā€™t really have that luxury. The fact that she is milking it when she has no idea is really triggering for me. Mums with actual sick babies do not care at all about weight loss. You want your baby to make it. The comment about the breast pump makes me rage. Thank you for sharing. I hope your baby is ok now xx
agree! I was wheeled down once because my legs felt funny but I couldnā€™t expect them to do it all the time I wanted to see him. Then when I was discharged I was walking up and down a massive hill every day to get to him. Hope your wee ones doing well x

Reactions: 6
Influencers are all mad, youā€™ve got Kate hayes going to a rave 9 days after an emergency section with baby in tow and then talia who isnā€™t allowed to walk down stairs. Which is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THISSSSS!!!! šŸ™ŒšŸ» Iā€™m also finding her very triggering. The amount on times Iā€™ve heard her say ā€˜emergency c-sectionā€™ is also driving me up the bleeping wall. My baby was born at 25 weeks and it was nearly 24 hours before I was allowed to see her. They had me up walking down the corridor of the hospital just 20 hours after my emergency section. Unlike her I was discharged after just a few short days whilst my daughter had to stay in for over 100 days. In that time I had no choice but to walk up and down the stairs multiple times a day both at home and at the hospital. My partner had to go back to work after 2 weeks and I then had no choice but to drive myself to the hospital as it was either that or not be able to see my baby. I found expressing extremely traumatising as the last thing I wanted was to breastfeed let alone be hooked up to a machine multiple times a day. An Elvie would have been an absolute godsend but normal people donā€™t have that opportunity. Sheā€™s milking it all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Aaron posting one of those stock trader things as being a scam. Iā€™m 90% sure itā€™s one he promoted through the week.

Urmm why is she saying mum police after she said she canā€™t walk about now? I swear after a c section your ment to get up and about? Not lazy in bed for a week? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She's just pandering to him because when the going gets tough, he sacks her off. He did it last time, not long after Romeo was born. She's making him think his "sacrifices" (i.e. normal dad duties) are out of this world to boost his ridiculous ego so that he doesn't up and leave. Again.

• Sad
I donā€™t get this whole ā€˜I canā€™t walkā€™ thing. Has she tried? I walked to the shower 2 hours after waking up from my emergency c sec. obviously take it easy but she could be delaying her recovery if she isnā€™t moving around at all.

Will she give it a rest over this emergency c section like shut up we get it you had a section along with other women also. You got your habit out safely thatā€™s all that matters

She's just pandering to him because when the going gets tough, he sacks her off. He did it last time, not long after Romeo was born. She's making him think his "sacrifices" (i.e. normal dad duties) are out of this world to boost his ridiculous ego so that he doesn't up and leave. Again.
I give it less than six months.

Will she give it a rest over this emergency c section like shut up we get it you had a section along with other women also. You got your habit out safely thatā€™s all that matters
Every reality star seems to have traumatic births and drama around their babies. Even that is a competition šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Mate she needs to shut up about getting her body back!! And saying that Aaron took photos of her and she looks bad!! Unless you have a planned c section then all c sections are emergency!! I canā€™t be asked with her!!! If she donā€™t lose that weight fast enough he will dump her again šŸ˜‚

Omg she literally had the baby what 2 weeks ago?! She should still be pregnant right now and sheā€™s so depressed she hasnā€™t got her body back yet. Give it a bloody rest Talia. Getting Aaron to take photos of her body at this stage is ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.